剧集 | 脆莓公园(2012) | 导航列表
脆莓公园十周年纪念洗版
战场就是地狱
War is hell.
目的就是摧毁与毁灭
The object is to destroy and demoralize.
我们会剜出他们的眼珠 在他们头颅上撒尿
We will gouge out their eyes, piss in their skulls,
只要还有喘气的 我们就灭了他
and anything left breathing, we rape!
我去 白人可真拿垒球当回事
Damn, white people take this softball shit serious.
这可是脆莓对战黄石
This is Brickleberry versus Yellowstone.
我在这场比赛上押了2000块
I got 2 G's on this game!
现在 以棒球精神我们开始祈祷
Now, in the spirit of baseball, let's pray...
症状为运动神经坏死和肌肉萎缩
他们都得卢伽雷氏病
That they all get Lou Gehrig's disease.
阿门 - 我们不等等Ethel吗?
Amen. - Shouldn't we wait for Ethel?
我想她去找她男朋友了
I think she went to look for her boyfriend.
这周是谁这么幸运啊
Who's the lucky fella this week?
贱♥人♥
Slut.
不好意思 不说"贱♥人♥"这词 我就咳不出痰
Sorry, I had something in my throat before I said, "slut".
亲爱的 比赛马上就开始了 你在里面干什么呢
Honey? The game's about to start. What are you doing in there?
马上出去 我在缠绷带
Be out in a minute! I'm taping up.
别这么害羞嘛
Oh, don't be so shy.
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
你在我背后又搞了两个女人?
You are cheating on me with two women?
并不是看上去的那样
It's not what it looks like.
看见了吧 只有一个
See? Only one woman.
她们是连体双胞胎
They're conjoined twins.
别这样嘛
Aw, come on!
我都不喜欢控制腿的那个
I don't even like the one that controls the legs!
那么 我们继续?
So, uh, where were we?
我可是把腿缠在你身上的那个
I was the one who uncrossed our legs for you.
给我打电♥话♥
Call me.
脆莓公园
黄石: 18 脆莓: 0
坏球: 0 本垒打: 0 出局: 2
去死吧 一群混♥蛋♥ 这已经是第九节最后的时刻了
Damn it, you bastards! This is the bottom of the ninth!
我们最后的机会
It's our last chance.
来嘛 吉祥物熊熊 给打打气
Come on, rally bear. Show some spirit.
你为什么不能像那帮黑熊似的跳跳舞
Why can't you dance like those black bears?
♪ 加油黄石 加油黄石公园 ♪
♪ Go yellow, go Yellowstone! ♪
♪ 加油黄石 加油黄石公园 ♪
♪ Go yellow, go Yellowstone! ♪
我正忍♥住不提一些很种族主义的话
I am fighting the urge to say something horribly racist.
这倒提醒了我
Oh, that reminds me.
Denzel 盗三垒
Denzel! Steal third base!
把那当做汽车音响
Pretend it's a car stereo.
等哪天我不整死你
I'ma kill that cracker one day.
那么你比完赛要干啥去?
So, what are you doing after the game?
我想你看错人了
I think you have the wrong impression of me.
我是蕾丝边 先生
I'm a lesbian, Sir.
我去
Ouch.
好了 下一个
All right, next up?
妈呀 是Steve
Aw, Christ, it's Steve.
加油 放轻松
Come on, easy out!
加油 Steve 别掉链子
Come on, Steve, don't choke!
我们一起为Steve加油
Let's hear it for Steve!
别掉链子 Steve
Don't choke, Steve!
别掉链子 Steve 别掉链子 Steve
Don't choke, Steve! Don't choke, Steve!
听到大家怎么喊了吧 Steve
Listen to that crowd, Steve.
你是他们的英雄 打九个球都没中
You're their hero. And you're 0 for 9.
据统计来说 你这球一定没问题了
Statistically, you're almost guaranteed to get a hit.
你出局了 - 出局了
You're out. - Out?
我怎么出局了?
How am I out?
你滑到投手丘的泥里了 白♥痴♥
Because you slid into the pitcher's mound, moron.
黄石赢
Yellowstone wins.
Steve真垃圾
Steve sucks!
Steve真垃圾 - 衰货
Steve sucks! - Loser!
着了
Burning!
着了 着了
Burn! Burning!
谢天谢地
Thank God!
我们是输惨了 这也没啥啊
So we lost the bet. This isn't so bad.
裸体绕场一周又没有那么可怕啦
One lap around the field naked isn't the end of the world.
这是啥?
Oh, what is that?
天 我看到你的蛋蛋了 但你那...
Damn, I see your balls, but where is...
你这就好像是花蕊边挂着俩蛋蛋
It looks like you have a vagina with balls.
你长了个蛋蛋蕊 - 好吧 好吧
You have a ball gina. - Okay, okay.
我不知道是该恶心还是性奋了
I don't know whether to be grossed out or horny.
我此刻很费解啊
I'm really confused right now.
重点在于 我们还是一个团队 是吧
The point is we're still a team, right?
好吧 这就是了
Aw, okay. There it is.
我去 老兄 好像是你的小鸟陷在流沙里了
Damn, man. Looks like your dick is stuck in quicksand.
得了吧 你们不会生我的气吧
Come on. You guys can't be mad at me.
来来 小家伙 抓住这个 我把你拉出来
Here you go, little fella. Grab on to this and I'll pull you out.
我送你到安全的地方
I'll get you to safety.
我可没生你的气 Steve
[Nervous chuckle] I'm not mad at you, Steve.
我真不敢相信Carl背叛了我
[Camera shutter clicking] I just can't believe Carl cheated on me.
我和他玩完了 我可是有自尊的 你要知道
I am so done with him. I do have self-respect, you know.
当然知道你有啦 偷糖小贼贼
Oh, I know you do, sugar snatch.
Carl
Oh, Carl.
你们这些衰货准备好绕圈了吗
Now, you losers ready to do your lap?
好了 很好的热身圈 现在带他们到人行道上去
All right, good warm-up lap. Now take 'em out on the pavement.
谁同意打的这个赌
Who agreed to that bet?
Steve同意的
Ah, Steve did.
我可没想到我们能输啊
I didn't think we could lose.
下周我们再赢回来 - 下周
We'll get 'em next week! - Next week?
我在这场比赛上输了两千块了 Steve
I lost 2 grand on that game, Steve!
我都不知道怎么还了 Steve
I don't know how I'm gonna pay up, Steve!
你会找到还我钱的路子的
Oh, you'll find a way to pay me.
总是有办法的
They always do.
大伙 这不是我的错啊 我不会打棒球的
Guys, it's not my fault I can't play baseball.
没人教我
No one ever taught me.
你们都记得 我从小就没爹
You gotta remember, I grew up without a father.
老天啊
Aw, Christ.
老兄啊 - 基佬
Oh, brother! - Gay.
真的 我父亲Jonah Williams
It's true. My father, Jonah Williams,
是脆莓有史以来最杰出的林警
was the greatest Park Ranger Brickleberry had ever seen.
他是人类和畜生们的英雄
He was a hero to both man and beast alike.
没有什么他做不到的
There was nothing he couldn't do...
他总是能够给我们带来惊喜
And he never failed to amaze us.
但就在他第一次带我出去露营时 悲剧降临了
But tragedy struck when he took me on my first camping trip.
开始时总是令人毫无防备
It all started very innocently.
医生说要给Steve吃安定药
"The doctor says Steve needs anti-psychotic medication".
我们可是信仰基♥督♥教的科学家
"We are Christian scientists!
看我不扭断你的脖子 臭娘们
I'll snap your neck, woman!"
你弄疼我啦
"Aah! You're hurting me!"
来啊 给你背后再来一下
"Aw, take that in the back!
你这刮千刀的狗♥杂♥种♥
That [Bleep]ing goddamn mother[Bleep]ing".
但是事态急转直下 有人正需要他的援手
But things took a dark turn, and someone needed his help.
我的娃娃
My dolly!
我没事 儿子
I'm okay, son.
我没事 儿子
I'm okay, son!
我还是好好的 儿子
I'm still okay, son!
这下有点儿疼
That one hurt a little!
锯木厂
我唯一值得欣慰的是他死得不算痛苦
The only comfort I get is that he died peacefully.
天呐 - 拜托
Wow. - Aw, please.
每次有麻烦Steve就拿他老爸当挡箭牌
Steve uses not having a dad as an excuse for everything.
靠
Damn!
我老爸可从没教过我怎么打架
My father never taught me how to fight.
抱歉 Denzel
Sorry, Denzel.
我老爸可从没教过我怎么申请保释
My father never taught me how to post bail.
我老爸可从没教过我怎么骑车
My father never taught me how to ride a bike!
小心 小心 小心
Look out, look out, look out!
鲍勃玻璃店
好疼 是双层玻璃
Aah! Double-paned!
钢化玻璃 染色玻璃
Tempered! Stained glass!
防风窗
Storm window!
剧集 | 脆莓公园(2012) | 导航列表