剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表
同性恋
Gay people.
他们真的懂得如何改变一个社区
They really know how to transform a neighborhood.
-那都是些陈词滥调了 -抱歉
- Well, that's a stereotype. - Oh, I'm sorry.
开玩笑的 我才不介意
I'm just kidding. I don't care.
这个员工休息室多好
This employee lounge is going to be wonderful.
我们的好日子要到头了
It is going to be the end of us.
这里是通往自满和工会的大门
It's a gateway to complacency and unionization.
多有趣 就像休闲星期五一样
It will be fun, like casual Friday.
哪里有趣了
What was fun about that?
当我看到惠勒先生没穿西装时
When I saw Mr. Wheeler without a suit,
我对他的尊敬不复存在了
I lost all respect for him.
-天呐 -什么东西 表哥
- Oh, my. - What is it, cousin?
又是什么色情物品吗
Did you find more pornography?
一张道格拉斯的工资单
It is one of Douglas's pay stubs.
你不应该私自看的
You shouldn't be looking at that.
我的天呐
Oh, my!
如何 懒洋洋的蜥蜴们
How's it going, lounge lizards?
等等 有何冒犯之处吗
Wait, is that offensive?
为什么会有冒犯之处
How is that offensive?
我总是想象墨西哥小蜥蜴们
I always picture little Mexican lizards
在岩石上午睡的情景
taking a siesta on a rock.
那是挺无礼的
Then yes, it is offensive.
受教了
Thank you.
倾听 学习
Listening. Learning.
维勒女士 你的工资也这么高吗
Ms. Wheeler, do you also get paid this much?
抱歉 你说什么
I'm sorry, what now?
这上面写着"二季度奖金"
This one says "Q2 bonus."
意思是每个季度都发
That would imply there is one every "Q."
这是家族生意
Well, this is a family business,
你懂的 随之而来的就是...
as you know, and with that comes certain...
这还有几十张呢
There are dozens more in here!
不要再看了
Stop looking at them!
我的西班牙语有点生疏了
My Spanish is a little rusty,
但依我看这个玛利亚阿姨没安好心
but I think that Tía Maria's up to no good.
一次的容量能洗完所有被子
It washes all the comforters at once.
就为这我还
I even got the curtains from the living room
拿来了客厅的窗帘和外套
and a coat just because.
本想带你去做水疗 多傻的主意
And I was gonna take you to a spa. What an idiot.
是啊 太傻了
Yes, that was very stupid.
介意我学习会吗
Do you mind if I study?
不介意 介意我打几个工作电♥话♥吗
Not at all. You mind if I make a few work calls?
别跟我调情 这里是公共场合
Stop flirting with me. We're in public.
感觉好极了
This is great.
-我们再来一次 周四忙吗 -特别忙
- We should do it again. You busy Thursday? - Very.
-我也是 -忙着约会
- Me, too. - It's a date.
瓦帝 我吵醒你了吗
好 听着 你们这些家伙不要想再耍我了
我在对他大喊大叫
I'm yelling at him.
听得出来
I can tell.
瓦帝好好听着 你们这些家伙 不要想再耍我了
注意 各位仓库的兄弟姐妹
Attention, brothers and sisters of the warehouse.
我只是想提醒大家
I just wanted to remind everybody
无论你在楼上办公室工作
that whether you work in the office
还是在楼下仓库工作
or down on the floor,
我们都是一家人
we're all family.
我们真的是
We really are.
但是
But also
你们也需要一些
that you need some people
位于家族树谱顶端的人
at the top of the family tree
也许相较其余枝干
who maybe get a little more...
他们得到的阳光更多一点
sunlight than the other branches.
这是树木生长的原理
That is how trees work.
但我们也会把阳光
But then we spread that sunlight down
分享给下层的树枝
to the lower branches
通过给你们买♥♥东西给的方式
by buying you things.
买♥♥什么东西 克里斯蒂娜
What kind of things, Christina?
就像那辆停在外面的咖啡车
Like the coffee truck that's parked right outside.
免费的咖啡吗 太棒了
Free coffee? Awesome!
也许我们可以讨论一下
Well, maybe instead of free coffee,
惠勒家族的奖金结构如何调整才能惠及所有员工
we could discuss how the Wheeler family bonus structure
而不是讨论免费咖啡
could be shared amongst all the employees.
可以啊 但咖啡车只停留45分钟
We could, but the coffee truck's only here for 45 minutes.
他们甚至不舍得付满一小时
好的 真是个不错的演讲
Okay! This has been a great talk.
尽情享用咖啡吧
Enjoy that coffee truck.
-干得不错 -谢谢
- Good job. - Thanks.
你想喝杯咖啡吗
You want to get a coffee?
行 但咖啡车太破了
Yeah, but that truck's gross.
我们去拐角处的那家吧
Let's go to the place around the corner.
剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表