剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表
伍德沃德纪念医院
《鲍勃心动》前情提要
Previously on Bob Hearts Abishola...
-你丈夫要来美国了 -什么
- Your husband is coming to America. - What?
裙子真好看 塔约肯定会喜欢的
That's a nice dress. Tayo will like it.
不是给他准备的
It's not for him.
我只是刚从柜子里收拾了点旧衣服出来
I just grabbed any old thing from the closet.
你的旧衣服上还有百货的标签
Well, your old thing has a tag from Nordstrom's.
我不希望他过来
I do not want him to come here.
父亲总是要见见儿子的
A father must see his son.
你难道更想去汉堡王之家吃吗
Would you rather they eat at the Home of the Whopper?
你好 爸爸
E kaabo, Dad.
瞧瞧你
Look at you.
你长成个男子汉了
You are a man now.
*明星不喜欢话多*
*Star don't like to talk too much*
*明星喜欢耍酷*
*Star like to keep it cool*
*明星就是这样*
*Daz how star do*
*但如果你是邪星*
*But if you vex star, oh*
*明星也会给你两拳*
*Star go give you two punch, too*
*没错*
*Yeah*
*我是个超级巨星*
*I'm a superstar layeee...*
你接下来要这么做
Here's what you will do.
你要去上大学 学习医药
You will go to college and study medicine
还有这些胡搞
and this nonsense,
等你毕业了
and when you graduate,
我们俩再坐下来
you and I will sit down together,
我会决定接下来怎么办
and I will decide what is next.
谢谢你 妈妈 太好了
Thank you, Mum. That's wonderful.
现在
-瞧瞧我在走廊里碰到了谁 -晚上好 艾比希拉
- Look who I ran into in the hallway. - Kaale, Abishola.
晚上好 进来吧
Kaale. Come in.
-你先请 -我坚持
- After you. - I insist.
-不必了 -但我不能先进
- No, really. - Oh, but I couldn't.
别废话都进来吧
Just come inside.
我得去看看晚餐
I have to go and check on dinner.
这真是个意外 我没看到你坐电梯
This is a surprise. I didn't see you in the elevator.
为什么要坐电梯 一共只有三层
Why take an elevator when it is only three floors?
如果你看了标牌 上面写着如遇紧急情况
Well, if you read the sign, it says in case of emergency,
请用楼梯
use the stairs.
德勒 比赛快开始了
Dele, the game is starting.
-德勒 -晚上好 鲍勃
- Hey, Dele. - Kaale, Bob.
晚上好 爸
Kaale, Dad.
看足球呢
Watching a little soccer, huh?
橄榄球[实为足球]
Football.
才不是
No, it's not.
你可以跟我们一起看
You're welcome to watch with us.
不 谢了 我不是橄榄球球迷
No, thanks. I'm not a big fútbol guy.
或许你不了解这项运动的精髓
Perhaps you don't understand the subtleties of the game.
我了解的很 这是我见过最无聊的运动
Oh, I understand. It's just the most boring thing I've ever seen.
我可是做袜子的生意人啊
You're talking to a guy who makes socks for a living.
鲍勃
Bob.
我该去帮忙了
I should go help.
是的 厨房♥更适合你
Yes. The kitchen is a better place for you.
是啊 刀都在那呢
Yeah, that's where the knives are.
你怎么不告诉我他要过来
How come you didn't tell me he was coming over?
我说了塔约要和德勒一起看比赛
I said Tayo will be watching the game with Dele.
我不知道你说的是这里
I didn't know you meant here.
那不然你以为呢
Where did you think I meant?
说不好 运动酒吧
I don't know, a sports bar?
我儿子不能去酒吧
My son is not going to a bar.
不不 普通酒吧全是醉鬼
No, no, a bar is full of drunks.
运动酒吧则有醉鬼和他们的儿子
A sports bar has drunks and their kids.
我们在家做晚饭
We are making dinner here.
好吧 周日吃猪排和塔约
Right. Sundays are pork chops and Tayo.
儿子应该和父亲在一起
A boy should spend time with his father.
这听上去好像你是真心的
That almost sounded like you meant it.
你接受发生的这一切吗
Are you doing all right with all this?
我很好
I'm fine.
你确定
You sure?
如果你不想可以不说
You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to.
我也不擅长这种东西
I mean, I'm not good with this stuff, either.
什么东西
What stuff?
感情上的事
You know, emotional stuff.
你说得对 你不擅长
You're right. You're not good at it.
但我很好
But I'm fine.
好吧
Okay.
但真的吗 因为有时候我说我很好
But are you? 'Cause sometimes I say I'm fine
但其实我不好
when I'm, you know, not fine.
-鲍勃 -懂了
- Bob. - Got it.
-我也很好 -那就好
- I'm fine, too. - Good.
你瞧 这就是那种我说我很好
See, this is one of those times where I said I'm fine,
但其实我不好的时候
but I'm not fine.
切西红柿 不然就去看橄榄球
Chop tomatoes or go and watch football.
切西红柿的动作还能多点
There's more action with the tomatoes.
鲍勃心动
第二季 第十集
伍德沃德纪念医院
我的土豆沙拉应该获得米其林一星
My potato salad should receive a Michelin star.
他们不测评医院的餐厅
They don't review hospital cafeterias.
他们应该 好吃就是好吃
Well, they should. Good food is good food.
我吃过最美味的一餐是在土耳其监狱
The best meal I ever ate was in a Turkish prison.
你怎么进 土耳其监狱的
Why were you in a Turkish prison?
我申请这份工作时又不用说这些
I didn't have to disclose that to get this job,
现在也无需说
and I don't have to disclose it now.
塔约想去学校接德勒
Tayo wants to pick Dele up from school.
是啊 他得不到母狮
Yeah, he could not get the lioness,
现在把目光转向了幼崽
and now he's set his sights on the cub.
他只是想多陪陪他
He just wants to spend time with him.
可不嘛 做个有趣的老爸
Oh, yeah, being the fun dad
而你只能做坏警♥察♥
while you get stuck being the bad cop.
坏警♥察♥
The bad cop?
对 就是让他打扫房♥间
Yeah. You know, the one telling him to clean his room,
写作业 惩罚他的人
do his homework, punishing him.
这听上去像好警♥察♥
That sounds like a good cop to me.
可怜的幼崽
Oh, that poor cub.
我讨厌这么说 但如果丈夫死了事情更简单
I hate to say it, but it's easier when the husband is dead.
你不讨厌说这些 你一天到晚说
You don't hate to say it. You say that all the time.
是的 但你必须要说 你讨厌这么说
Yes, but you have to say you hate to say it.
你就不该说
You shouldn't say it at all.
为什么 这是事实
Why not? It's a fact.
你就不用忍♥受难熬的离婚
You don't have to deal with a messy divorce.
你也不用看着他们在另一个女人怀里
And you never have to see them on the arm of another woman.
有时候你还能拿点小钱
And sometimes you can get a little money.
他也不会在边上
And he's not there
教你怎么花钱
to tell you how to spend it.
我承认听起来是很不错
I'm gonna admit it does sound pretty good.
你讨厌这么说
You hate to say it.
没错 我讨厌这么说
Oh, yeah. I-I hate to say it.
你们准备好了吗 五六七八
You guys ready? All right, five, six, seven, eight.
刚刚很不错
Okay, that was really good.
只要马克想明白排练不是以他为中心的
As soon as Mark figures out the routine isn't all about him,
就很完美了
it'll be perfect.
大家都休息一下
Everyone take a break and,
我们等一下再过一遍
uh, we'll run it through one more time.
德勒
Dele.
那是我爸爸
That's my dad.
今天就这样吧 我们回头见
We're done for the day. I'll see you guys later.
-再见 -再见
- See you later. - See ya! Bye.
你妈妈说你要练习的时候
When your mother said you had practice,
我还以为是什么运动
I was expecting a sport.
篮球 橄榄球什么的
Basketball, football.
不是这种跟拉拉队一样的鬼混
Not this cheerleading nonsense.
这不是拉拉队 是我创的街舞社
It's not cheerleading. It's a dance group that I started.
那你是拉拉队队长的队长吗
剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表