剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表
无论你做什么
And whatever you do,
都不要改排班表
please don't mess with the shift schedule.
我花了很久安排 好吗
It took a long time to optimize, okay?
有些人不能一起工作
Certain people can't work together
因为他们讨厌对方 有些人不能一起工作
'cause they hate each other, others can't work together
因为他们总爱对彼此上下其手
'cause they can't keep their hands off each other.
你度假时我能坐你的护士长位置吗
Can I sit in your charge nurse chair while you are on vacation?
不行 注意了
No! Pay attention!
排班表就像精致的舞蹈
These shift assignments are a delicate dance.
关键是分散白♥痴♥
The key is to spread the idiots out
尽量减小他们造成的损伤
where they can do the least damage.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
护士长
"护士长
"Charge Nurse
艾比希拉·阿德班博"
Abishola Adebambo."
你忘了写"临时"
You forgot the word "Temporary."
写不下了
It would not fit.
好吧
All right.
希望你能搞定这些
I hope you can handle all this,
因为我会两周毫无音讯
'cause I'll be off the grid for two weeks.
我和我丈夫 裸泡温泉
Me and my husband, buck naked in a hot spring.
祝你享受睡在车里
Enjoy sleeping in your car.
那是辆房♥车
It's an RV.
妈 我现在不能说话
Hello, Mummy, I can't talk right now.
我快上班了
My shift is about to start.
她正要走
Ah, she's leaving.
我是老大了
I am the boss.
拜
Bye.
好 妈 拜拜
Okay, Mummy. Bye-bye.
护士长
瞧瞧谁是老大
Look who is in charge.
快来 快来
Come, come, come.
我妈妈想要一张照片
My mother wants a photo.
别笑 你是领导
Don't smile, you are a leader!
你拍到牌子了吗
Did you get the sign?
再拍一张 再拍一张
Take another one, take another one.
护士长
鲍勃心动
第二季 第十三集
布罗迪医生在411病房♥
Did Dr. Brody leave sufficient
留了足够详细的肠道给药指示吗
bowel protocol for Room 411?
留了
He did.
我们增加了患者的通便剂计量 所以应该
We increased his laxatives, so we should
今天就能见效
see some movement today.
那真是太好了
That is music to my ears.
好了 祝大家上班愉快 各位
All right, have a great shift, everyone.
如果你们需要我 我就在办公桌这里
If you need me, I'll be at my desk.
当然了 就是护士长的办公桌
Which is, of course, the charge nurse desk.
凯西 过来一下好吗
Kathy, may I speak with you a moment?
当然
Of course.
接下去两周
I am going to need your help
我需要你的帮助
the next two weeks.
你也知道 我们少了一位最重要的护士
As you know, we are down one of our most vital nurses.
格洛里亚最厉害了
Gloria's the best.
我说的是我自己
I was talking about me.
格洛里亚在这时 她可以依靠我
When Gloria is here, she has me to lean on.
现在我成了格洛里亚
Now that I am Gloria,
我需要一个艾比希拉
I'm going to need an Abishola.
你要做我的艾比希拉
You will be my Abishola.
好的
Okay.
我知道你能做到
I know you can do this.
你聪明 勤奋
You are smart and hardworking.
谢谢
Thank you.
如果要说一个缺点 那就是
If I had one critique, it would be
你有时候非常不专业
you can be extremely unprofessional.
你说什么
Excuse me?
上班时接打私人电♥话♥ 悲伤的举止
Personal phone calls at work, the sad demeanor,
在走廊朝陌生男人♥大♥喊大叫
screaming at the strange man in the lobby.
那是我丈夫
Well, that's my husband.
我们最近遇到了点事
We're going through something.
这是我不该知道的
And that is something I should not know.
最近日子太难了
It's just been so h-hard.
不不 拜托 凯西
Oh, no, no, no, please, Kathy.
如果你哭了 我就不能依靠你了
I cannot lean on you if you are crying.
真抱歉
I'm so sorry.
艾比希拉不会哭
Abishola would not cry!
午餐时间
做个三明治要多久
How long's it take to make a sandwich?
我已经尽快了 妈
I'm going as fast as I can, Mom.
艾比希拉通常在11点半给我吃午饭
Abishola usually gives me lunch by 11:30.
现在她是护士长了
Well, she's a charge nurse now.
她有更重要的事要做
She has more important things to do.
所以她升职了 而我却留在这
So she gets a promotion and I'm left here
咬自己的舌头吗
to chew on my tongue?
你的所有家人都在这照顾你
Your entire family is here taking care of you.
但我还在挨饿
And yet I'm still starving.
谁能想到呢
Who would've thunk it?
蓝色小药片是镇定剂 对吧
Little blue ones are tranquilizers, right?
那不好笑 道格拉斯
That's not funny, Douglas!
克里斯汀娜 我们需要帮忙
Christina, we could use some help here!
我在安装妈锻炼的设备
I'm setting up Mom's workout!
艾比希拉要干多久
So, how long is Abishola going to be doing
这医院的小副业
this little hospital side job?
你是说她的职业吗
You mean her career?
行吧 管好你自己吧 墨菲·布朗
All right, keep your bra on, Murphy Brown.
里面都给你弄好了 妈妈
You're all set in there, Mom.
我们用轮椅尊巴
Thought we could switch up physical therapy
来代替理疗如何
with a little wheelchair Zumba.
我不想这么做
Well, I don't want to do that.
艾比希拉也不会
That's not how Abishola does it.
但克里斯汀娜会 跳起来吧
Well, that's how Christina does it, so let's boogie.
我不想跳
I don't want to boogie.
来嘛 很有意思的
Oh, come on. It'll be fun.
那午餐怎么办
But what about lunch?
你能等会再吃
Uh, you can eat later.
*姐的步伐无人能挡*
*Ain't nothing gonna break-a my stride*
*姐所向披靡无人能敌*
*Ain't nothing gonna hold me down*
我饿了
I'm hungry!
*不要*
*Oh, no*
岁月不饶人啊 对吗
Sucks getting old, huh?
是啊
Yep.
妈妈的生命就掌握在我手上
I'm basically holding Mom's life in my hands.
不小心...
One pill...
弄错一片...
in the wrong place...
然后...
and poof...
她就没了
she's gone.
需要我来换你吗 伙计
You want me to take over for you, buddy?
还是你来吧
I think you should.
当天下午
她就像暴风雨前的乌云
瞬间就能让一切黑暗
她尽力了
她尽力让我忍♥无可忍♥
简 你太差劲了
Jane, you are terrible.
你们好
Hello.
你们不需要走
You don't have to leave.
你们的休息时间
You still have three minutes,
还剩三分钟又二十秒
20 seconds left on your break.
女巫
Bruha.
她刚刚说的什么
What did she just say?
这不重要
Oh, it's not important.
告诉我
Tell me.
她只是不喜欢她的上级
She just doesn't like her boss.
但我就是她的上级
But I am her boss.
那你应该能意会
Well, then you get it.
但我对简很好
剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表