剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表
我很高兴是你
I'm so glad it's you. ?
这个奖项不只颁给白人
The award is not just for white men.
是吗
Is that right?
我兄弟格雷格·拉米雷兹几年前得过
Yeah. My buddy Greg Ramirez won it a couple years ago.
反正他是个混血
He's half something.
好吧
Okay.
明显没有问题
Clearly, there's no problem.
我明白你的意思
Look, I hear what you're saying,
但我能怎么办 不接受这个奖项吗
but what am I supposed to do, not accept the award?
不是
No. No.
你得到了
You have earned it.
只有在制度中受益的人
I mean, only people who benefit from the system
才有能力去改变现状
have the power to change it,
但今晚属于你
but tonight's about you.
我站在你这边 鲍勃
I'm on your side, Bobby.
男人掌权的时候 情况总会好些
Things were better when men were in charge.
这可不是我这边
That is not my side.
只要你知道这盘棋怎么下
This industry was always great to women
这个行业对于女性来说就是友好的
as long as you knew how to play the game.
让那些男人看看这里 挑一个走
Let the fellas have a look here, a grab there.
他们挑的越新鲜 我得到的越多
The fresher they got, the more I got.
所谓的"新鲜" 你指的是"更性冒犯"
Yeah, by "Fresher," You mean "Sexually assault-ier."
你不能再听公共电台里女同的言论了
Honey, you got to stop listening to those lesbians on NPR.
妈妈 我同意克里斯汀娜所说的
Mom, I agree with Christina.
你当然了
Sure, you do.
别冲我眨眼
Don't wink at me.
你继续嗤之以鼻吧
Turn your nose up all you want.
要是在以前 你会做得很好
You would've done well back in the day.
拜托
Oh, please.
我只是说 你的屁♥股♥很适合做生意
?I'm just saying, you got a butt for business.
妈妈 这太冒犯了
Mom, that is offensive.
这是周二佩特拉普拉提的功劳
Petra's Pilates every Tuesday.
这是回报
It's paying off.
-妈妈 -就是这样
- Mom! - That's it.
让他们觉得自己逃过了一劫
Let them think they're getting away with something.
晚些时候
我喜欢这声音
I love that sound.
在楼上上班时我从不打卡
I never got to punch out upstairs.
来不来我都能拿到钱
No matter if I came in or not, I still got paid.
好多钱
A lot.
但是如果我们不打卡上下班
Whereas if we don't punch in and out,
我们就没有医保
we lose our health benefits.
太夸张了
Crazy.
道格拉斯 你这个星期干得不错
Douglas, you have done a good job this week.
-真的吗 -真的
- Really? - Yes.
说实话 就我们之前的互动来看
To be honest, from our previous interactions,
我们都以为你是一个没用的废物
we expected you to be a worthless piece of excrement.
评价很中肯
That's fair.
-但我们错了 -很荣幸与你共事
- But we were wrong. - It has been a pleasure.
谢谢 伙计们
Thanks, guys.
真的很感谢
I really appreciate it.
需要一个兄弟般的拥抱吗
May I give you a bro hug?
好啊
That'd be great.
周五晚上 是吧
So, Friday night, huh?
是 没错
Yes, it is.
你们直接下班回家吗
You guys just go on home straight after work? ?
不
Oh, no.
我妻子经常让我到商店
My wife often has me stop at the store
买♥♥些日用品
to pick up sundries.
有时我会去公园蹭健身用具
And I sometimes use the exercise equipment in the park.
我在想
Cause I was thinking
认真工作的第一周结束了
it's the end of my first week.
我们是不是可以去喝一杯
Maybe we go get a drink or something.
他现在不让我们回家
你就不该给他兄弟般的拥抱
拜托 他想和我们过周末
瞧他那难过的样子
也许我们可以去喝一杯
Perhaps we could go for one drink.
真的 太好了
Really? That'd be great.
我知道附近有个一般般的地方[墙上的洞]
I know this little hole-in-the-wall right near me.
你们感觉如何
What do you guys think?
没想到入口真的是墙上的一个洞
I did not expect the entrance to be an actual hole in a wall.
没错吧 塔蒂阿娜
Right? Tatiana!
他们是我的朋友
These are my guys.
好好招待他们
Treat 'em right.
音乐太吵了 我能感觉到我骨头上的低音
This music is so loud, I can feel the bass in my bones.
我能感觉到我骨子里的低音
I can feel the bass in my bones!
与此同时
他来了
There he is.
密歇根州内衣制♥造♥商协会
Michigan's Undergarment Manufacturers' Association's
年度最佳商人
Businessman of the Year!
你好 鲍勃
Hello, Bob.
你是想说 你好
Well, I believe you mean, Hello,
"密歇根内衣制♥造♥商协会
"Michigan's Undergarment Manufacturers' Association's
年度最佳商人"
Businessman of the Year!"
实在不必每次都带上头衔
Yeah, we don't have to do that whole title every time.
阿姨 你怎么哭了
Auntie, why are you crying?
你太令人骄傲了
We are so proud of you.
谢谢 伙计们
Thanks, guys.
鲍勃 告诉我们 你是如何做到的
Bob, tell us, how did you do it?
想要得奖需要付出很多
Well, there is a lot that goes into winning
但最重要的
an award like this, but mostly
是要相信自己的产品
it's about believing in your product.
如果你信 顾客也会信
If you believe, the customer will, too.
你真该写本书
You should write a book.
来自密歇根州内衣制♥造♥商协会年度商人的
Business Advice from Michigan's Undergarment Manufacturers'
若干商业建议
Association's Businessman of the Year.
的确博人眼球
It's catchy.
差点忘了 有东西要送你
I almost forgot. We have something for you.
不必这么客气
You didn't have to do that.
我们想给你一个惊喜
We wanted to surprise you!
是条领带
It is a tie.
惊讶点啊
Act surprised.
你不告诉我没准
Well, it might have been easier to act surprised
更容易表现出惊讶
if you didn't tell me. ?
这是条意义非凡的领带
It is a very important tie.
属于奥卢的父亲 阿约
It belonged to Olu's father, Ayo,
阿约是个高尚又正直的人
who was a man of-of-of honor and integrity.
在比亚法拉战争期间 阿约冒着生命危险
During the Biafran War, Ayo put his life on the line
去拯救无辜的伊博难民
to save innocent Igbo refugees,
给他们食物 在没人施以援手时为他们提供庇护
feeding them, sheltering them when no one else would.
现在 它将由一个不负所托之人佩戴
And it will now be worn by a man who lives up to his legacy.
天啊 通德 这个奖没什么分量
Geez, Tunde, it's just a stupid Businessman of the Year award.
我懂了
I see.
奥卢
Olu!
别找领带了
Forget the tie!
这个奖没什么分量
The award is stupid!
至少能让我看看领带吗
Could I at least see the tie?
希拉里
Hillary?
米歇尔
Michelle.
梅拉尼娅
Melania.
天 克里斯汀娜说得没错
Boy, Christina was right.
白人 白人 白人
White guy, white guy, white guy,
拉米雷兹 白人
Ramirez, white guy.
-天啊 -怎么了
- Oh, God. - ?What is wrong?
是吉恩·约翰逊
It's Gene Johnson.
他是白人之一吗
Is he one of the white guys?
白人头头
Like, the head white guy.
你听说过斯班克斯吗[著名内衣品牌]
You ever hear of Spanx?
听说过 梅拉尼娅穿的
Yes. Melania wears them.
那都是因为吉恩
Well, that's 'cause of Gene.
他是内衣之神 他从来不会参加这种活动
He's an undergarment god. He never comes to these things.
听起来 他能帮你发展事业
Sounds like he could help your business.
剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表