剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表
我一周接一次
And I answer once a week.
我早上中午晚上都和我的子女说话
Well, I talk to my kids morning, noon and night.
在那些拌嘴之下 是爱
Beneath all that bickering, there's love.
所以他们没在八千英里之外
That's why they're not 8,000 miles away,
躲我的电♥话♥
dodging my phone calls.
他们和我一起住 一起工作
They live with me, they work with me.
不管我到哪 他们都在
Wherever I turn, there they are.
那挺好的
That's nice.
我梦里都是他们 艾比希拉
They haunt my dreams, Abishola.
一会儿后
给
Here.
这是什么
What is this?
跳舞游戏
A dancing video game.
我从鲍勃的车♥库♥里找到的
I got it from Bob's garage.
谢谢
Thank you.
既然你喜欢跳舞也喜欢打游戏
Since you like both dancing and video games.
这是两者相结合
This is a combination of the two.
我见过这个
I'm familiar with it.
你♥爸♥不喜欢你跳舞
Your father does not like you dancing.
你也不喜欢
And neither do you.
但我让你跳 等我们到家
But I let you, and when we get home,
我还会让你玩这个游戏
I'll let you play this video game.
我不能玩
I can't.
别和我争
Do not argue with me.
你会跳 而我会看着
You will dance, and I will watch.
不是 我想玩这个游戏 但我不能玩
No, I want to play the game, but I can't.
我没游戏机
I don't have the console.
不能把这个直接插到录像机里吗
You cannot just plug this in the VCR?
不能 不是那样用的
No, it doesn't work that way.
那我们要录像机干什么
Then why do we have the VCR?
我真的不知道
I really don't know.
但 多谢你能想着我
But, um... thanks for thinking of me.
我一直都想着你
I'm always thinking of you.
所以现在你会吃饭了吧
So now will you eat?
我能去尼日利亚吗
Can I go to Nigeria?
-不能 -那我不饿
- No. - Then I'm not hungry.
还给我
Give me that.
另一天
塔约
Tayo.
抱歉打扰
I'm sorry to impose.
我也抱歉
I'm sorry, too.
如果你来这 以为能让我改主意
If you came here thinking you could change my mind
同意德勒去尼日利亚
about Dele going to Nigeria,
那就大错特错了
you are mistaken.
我只是来征求你的许可 带他去学校
I just came here to ask your permission to take him to school.
没别的事
Nothing else.
我的许可
My permission?
你是他妈 我得听你的
You're his mother. I defer to you.
除非你觉得我送他去学校也太远了
Unless school is too far for a child to travel with his father.
别傻了
Don't be ridiculous.
我还以为你完全不想我见他
I was under the impression you didn't want me to see him at all.
没有
That is not true.
很好 因为你越把孩子绑在身边
Good. Because the more you try to keep your children close,
他们把你推得越远
the more they push you away.
我相信在推开别人这方面你是专家
I'm sure you know a lot about pushing people away.
德勒 收拾好东西
Dele! Get your things.
你♥爸♥送你去上学
You are going to school with your father.
谢谢
Thank you.
拜 妈
Bye, Mum.
不许闲逛
And no gallivanting.
放学后马上回来
Come straight home after school.
是 妈
Yes, Mum.
我是个笨蛋
I am a fool.
不 不是的
No, no.
他只是比你聪明
He is just smarter than you.
一小会儿后
我很佩服
I am impressed.
他只用了很短的时间
It took him very little time
就摧毁了你和德勒的关系
to destroy your relationship with Dele.
塔约插不到我们中间来
Tayo cannot come between us.
他只是送他去学校
He's just taking him to school.
我相信塔约一路上
I'm sure Tayo will spend the whole drive talking
都会说你是多么好
about how wonderful you are.
我儿子不会吃他那一套的
He cannot poison my son against me.
因为你儿子什么都不吃
Because your son will not eat.
他宁愿饿肚子也不听他妈的话
He would rather starve himself than listen to his mother.
我的朋友 我真不愿看你这么难过
Oh, my friend, I hate to see you so upset.
这就是只生一个孩子带来的烦恼
This is the problem with only having one child.
什么
What?
我本想说你把所有鸡蛋都放在了一个篮子里
I would say you have put all of your eggs in one basket,
但你只有一个鸡蛋
but you only have the one egg.
我呢
Me?
我有一个蠢儿子 一个懒女儿
I have a stupid son, a lazy daughter.
但我最小的孩子是个成功的律师
But my youngest boy is a successful lawyer.
我就喜欢他
He's the one I love.
凯米 你应该喜欢你的每一个孩子
Kemi, you love all your children.
这是个数字游戏
It's a numbers game.
每位母亲都有几件衣服
Every mother gets a few duds.
德勒才不是衣服
Dele is not a dud.
好吧 你说得对 你说得对
Okay. You're right. You're right.
他绝对是你最成功的孩子
He's certainly your most successful child.
当天下午
我就知道我没扔掉
I knew I didn't throw it out.
这里有舞蹈毯
Here are the dance mats,
游戏系统
the game system,
然后其中一个是它的电源
and one of these is the power cord.
谢了
Thank you.
如果你想的话 我可以帮你找出来
I can figure out which one if you want,
但按照你的风格 我觉得该让德勒亲自来
but I felt like making Dele earn it was more your style.
好的
Okay.
我一直没扔掉这堆玩意
I never throw these things out.
你可以说我是个囤绳狂
I guess you could say I'm a "Corder."
一个囤绳狂
A... corder.
我听懂了你的冷笑话
I understood your unfunny joke.
好吧 只是想确认下
Okay, just making sure.
我从没养过孩子
Look, I've never raised a kid,
但从外人的角度来看
but from an outsider's perspective,
你做得很好
you're doing a hell of a job.
你会熬过去的
You'll get through this,
我愿意尽我所能帮助你
and I'm happy to help in any way I can.
-你会是个好父亲 -是吗
- You'd make a good father. - You think?
你很支持我 还有稳定的经济
You are supportive, a good provider.
你的笑话老套又不好笑
Your jokes are old and not humorous.
我当你是夸我了
I'll take that as a compliment.
你想过要孩子吗
Did you ever want children?
想过很长一段时间
I did for a long time,
但和洛林在一起时很复杂
but with Lorraine, things were complicated.
她因为子♥宫♥内膜异位没法怀孕
She struggled with infertility due to endometriosis.
我是她的护士 我看过她的档案
I was her nurse. I saw her files.
有意思的是 我本来都放弃了这个想法
It's funny, I kind of gave up on the whole idea.
但现在 跟你一起
But now, with you,
我觉得我又可以了
yeah, I think I'd be up for it.
我是说 如果你也可以的话
I mean, assuming you are.
-我已经有个孩子了 -对 很显然
- I already have a child. - Right, obviously.
我不会再生一个 然后替代他
I'm not just going to have another one to replace him.
我没这么说
I wasn't saying that.
现在 我只想集中在德勒身上
Right now, I need to focus on Dele.
是你提起的
You brought it up.
也许有一天 我们能谈谈这事
Maybe one day, we can talk about having children,
但不是今天
but today is not that day.
再说一遍 是你提起的
Again, you brought it up!
当晚
晚上好 妈妈
剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表