剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表
伍德沃德纪念医院
《鲍勃心动》前情提要
Previously on Bob Hearts Abishola...
-你丈夫要来美国了 -什么
- Your husband is coming to America. - What?
塔约想去学校接德勒
Tayo wants to pick Dele up from school.
他得不到母狮
He could not get the lioness.
现在把目光转向了幼崽
And now he set his sights on the cub.
德勒是我儿子
Dele is my son.
没错
That is true.
但别忘了
But do not forget.
是我在养他
I am the one raising him.
提醒了我 我需要一台新挂烫机
That reminds me, I could use a new steamer.
我会把我想要的那台的照片发给你
I will send you a photo of the one I want.
作为你的生日礼物吗
For your birthday?
让德勒帮我带回来
For Dele to bring.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
在他和他爸回尼日利亚的时候
When he comes to visit Nigeria with his father.
没人和我说过
Nobody talked to me about this.
塔约和我说了
Well, Tayo talked to me.
这不是他能做的决定
It is not his decision.
你不想让德勒回来看他的外婆吗
Hey, you don't want Dele to come see his own grandmother?
你想让陌生人帮我带挂烫机吗
You want a stranger to bring my steamer?
我会和你♥爸♥说你不想去
I will tell your father that you do not want to go.
但我想
But I do.
什么
What?
我想和我爸去
I want to go with my dad.
拜托了妈
Please, Mum.
只是一夏天
It's only for the summer.
你真的想去吗
This is really what you want?
是啊 妈
Yes, Mum.
我了解了
I see.
现在
-谁 -我是鲍勃
- Who is it? - It's Bob.
有人和你一起吗
Is there anyone else with you?
没有 只有我
No, just me.
你确定吗 我没看到你检查身后
Are you sure? I didn't see you check.
我是走廊里唯一的活人
I am the only one in the hallway.
我让你进来 但速度要快
I'll let you in, but be quick.
你能把门再开大点吗
Can you open the door a little more?
怎么回事
What is going on?
我不让任何可能
I am not to let anyone in
是塔约亲戚的人进屋
who could be a relative of Tayo.
我看着像塔约亲戚吗
Do I look like a relative of Tayo?
你会后悔来这里的
You will regret coming here.
屋里的紧张气氛都能用欧贝切开了
You can cut the tension with an obe.
欧贝是刀的意思
Obe means knife.
懂了
Got it.
我觉得你没有"懂了"
I don't think you do "Got it."
因为你还在这里
Because you are still here.
这事和德勒要去尼日利亚有关吗
Does this have anything to do with Dele going to Nigeria?
是有关他不去
It is about him not going.
艾比希拉违背了孩子他爸的愿望
Abishola has gone against his father's wishes
不允许德勒去
and forbidden it.
毕竟她是他母亲
Well, she is his mother.
塔约是他父亲
And Tayo is his father.
你还是他叔叔呢 扯这亲戚关系干吗啊
And you're his uncle. What are we doing?
情况不妙 鲍勃
Oh, it's not good, Bob.
那边的家人都很生气
The families are upset.
奥卢很生气 我的胃也不舒服
Olu is upset. My stomach is upset.
那德勒呢
Well, how's Dele?
谁在乎
Who cares?
我只知道艾比希拉对奥卢很粗鲁
All I know is that Abishola was short with Olu.
而那就像是试探魔鬼
And that is tempting the devil.
如果你说我叫奥卢魔鬼
And if you say I called Olu the devil,
我就说你是大骗子
I will call you a liar.
我去和艾比希拉谈谈
I'll go talk to Abishola.
小心
Be careful.
有时我们想帮忙
Sometimes when we try to help,
结果却是火上浇派特鲁
we are adding petirolu to the fire.
派特鲁是汽油的意思
Petirolu means fuel.
懂了
Got it.
他根本不懂
He doesn't got it.
你好啊
Hey there.
好
Hello.
闻着好香
Smells delicious.
谢谢
Thank you.
一个小问题
So, uh, small question...
德勒不能回尼日利亚
Dele is not going to Nigeria.
我的决定不会变
My decision is final.
好的
Okay.
我一个人把他养大 他父亲不能就这样
I have raised him by myself, and his father cannot just
大摇大摆把他抢走
swoop in and take him away.
没错
Right.
这些都是因为你逼我
All of this happened because you forced me
让德勒有选择权
to let Dele have a choice in things.
我觉得不是我逼你吧
Well, I don't know that I forced you--
你说得对 都是我的错
You're right. It's all my fault.
我是他母亲
I am his mother.
我知道什么对他来说是最好的
And I know what is best for him.
不是塔约
Not Tayo.
不是阿姨
Not Auntie.
不是德勒
Not Dele.
明白了
Got it.
-你还有问题吗 -我没了
- Do you still have a question? - I do not.
很好
Good.
我去外面待会儿
I'll be out there.
对了 你今晚很美
By the way, you look beautiful tonight.
好吧
All right.
鲍勃心动
第二季 第十一集
片刻后
既然大家都在沉默 晚餐真是享受啊
Well, you know dinner's good when everybody's quiet.
真的享受
Real good.
再来点红酒吗 通德
Any more of that wine, Tunde?
不了
Nope.
很高兴你喜欢
Glad you liked it.
三杯之前我就尝不出味道了
I stopped tasting it three glasses ago.
我都没机会尝一尝
I never even got a chance to taste it.
不怎么好喝
It's not very good.
你为什么不吃饭
Why are you not eating your food?
我不饿
I'm not hungry.
我做了饭 你就要吃
I made this food and you will eat it.
我不饿
I'm not hungry.
只因为你对不能尼日利亚的事很生气
Just because you are upset about Nigeria
并不意味着你能不尊重我
does not mean you will be disrespectful to me.
吃你的饭
Eat your food.
不了 谢谢
No, thank you.
我再来点豆子吧
I'll take some more peas.
我说什么你就做什么
You will do as I say.
什么情况
What's going on?
公然反抗
Open rebellion.
既然你不想吃饭
Since you do not want to eat your food,
那我就扔到垃圾桶里了
I will throw it in the garbage.
给我
Give it here.
我吃你的饭 你就坐在那里忍♥着
You will sit there and suffer while I eat your portion.
抱歉让你看到这一幕
I'm sorry you had to see this.
我都不知道我在看什么
I don't even know what I'm watching.
另一天
就放这儿吧
Right here's fine.
我确定她会冷静下来 让德勒回来拿东西
I figure she'll calm down soon and want Dele to have his things back.
她儿子干什么了
What did her son do?
不吃饭
Didn't eat dinner.
-她做的饭吗 -是的
- That she prepared? - Yeah.
他不会再看到这些东西了
He will not be seeing these things again.
剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表