剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表
这跟袜子有什么关系
What does this have to do with socks?
你要是很想说话 你应该把公♥司♥经营得更好
If you want to speak, you should run your company better.
那也许获奖的就是你了
Then maybe you could win the award.
我爱你 艾比希拉
I love you, Abishola.
你是我这辈子最好的礼物
You're the best thing in my life.
然...这个也很棒
Th... And, uh, this is nice, too.
谢谢
Thank you.
不过这应该叫"年度商业人士"
Although it should be called "Businessperson of the Year."
与时俱进啊 伙计们
Let's catch up with the times, people.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
谢谢
Thank you.
你为什么不说那个苏格袜底的笑话
Why didn't you tell the "Sock-ra-tees" Joke?
开什么玩笑 我肯定说得没有你好
Are you kidding? I can't tell it as good as you do.
我们应该去你家
We should go to your house.
你确定吗 现在很晚了
Are you sure? It's getting pretty late.
我知道现在有多晚
I know how late it is.
如果要喝一杯的话
Well, if we have a nightcap,
我不知道我还能不能把你送回家
I'm not sure I'll be able to drive you back to your place.
那看来我只能住在你家了
Well, I guess I'll have to stay the night.
你肯定很喜欢我的讲话
You must have really loved my speech.
一般了
It was okay.
剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表