剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表
Oh, so you are the cheerleader leader?
编舞
Choreographer.
什么 大声点
What? Speak up, now.
还是说你和我一样也觉得丢脸
Or are you as embarrassed by this as I am?
你要选择能给你带来幸福生活的职业
You need to pick a career that will give you a good life.
这种跳舞的行当是没有未来的
There is no future with this dancing business.
我还是会做医生的 我这么做只是兴趣
I'm still going to be a doctor. I'm just doing this for fun.
现在也不是了 根本不男人
Not anymore. It is unmanly.
好的 爸爸
Yes, Dad.
你要停止你的胡闹
You will stop this nonsense.
总有一天 你会理解我 感谢我
One day, you will understand and thank me.
好的 爸爸
Yes, Dad.
别担心 这不是你的错
And don't worry. This is not your fault.
都怪你的母亲
I blame your mother.
稍后
请进
Come in.
-你想见我们 -是的
- You wanted to see us? - Yeah.
为什么人们会觉得这个好看
Why do people think this is good?
你是说足球吗 还有全世界八成的人吗
You mean soccer? And you mean 80% of the world's population?
帮帮我
Help me out here.
我也想好好看 但到现在什么都没发生
I'm trying to enjoy it, but nothing's happening.
我很荣幸能在工作时间帮你
Oh, it would be an honor to use company time
好好欣赏这精彩的比赛
to help you appreciate this beautiful game.
这有什么好兴奋的
Why was that exciting?
他越位了
He was offside.
-好吧 -也就是说
- Okay. - Which means
他传球给了一个
the teammate he was passing to
身位比最后一个防守队员更靠后的队友
was a little ahead of the backmost defender.
那让人很兴奋吗
And that's exciting?
不 但挺兴奋的
No. But it is almost exciting.
足球的魅力在于
The beauty of football is,
要做对所有的事才能取得成功
everything has to go just right for success to be achieved.
简直就像是那个老番茄酱广♥告♥
It is like the old ketchup commercial.
你还记得吗
Do you remember?
*期待*
*Anticipation*
*期待啊*
*Anticipation, it's*
*让你好好等待*
*Making me wait.*
那个番茄酱味道好
The ketchup tastes better
-因为你必须要等 -我从来不等
- because you have to wait for it. - I never waited.
-我总是直接上黄油刀 -对
- I just always shoved a butter knife up there. - Ah, yes.
美国人一点耐心都没有
Americans have no patience for anything.
除了苹果手♥机♥ 他们很乐意排队等苹果手♥机♥
Except iPhones. They're happy to wait in line for iPhones.
维勒先生 你是一个优秀的商人
Mr. Wheeler, you're a good businessman
因为你看到了一个问题
because you see a problem
就会去解决
and you go right at it.
但是有时候 这种策略
But there are times where that strategy
是没用的
will not work.
足球 女人和番茄酱
Football, women and ketchup.
有些东西必须要有耐心
These are things you must be patient with.
你懂什么女人
What do you know about women?
我告诉你 到了底特律
For your information, in the city of Detroit,
我的口音就是最性感的
my accent is very sexy.
大家为什么都这么激动
Why is everybody getting worked up?
那家伙摔倒了而已
The guy just tripped.
因为有人拉了他的脚踝
Because the other man just touched his ankle,
所以他吃黄牌了
so now he's getting a yellow card.
黄牌上写着"早日康复"吗
Does it say "Get well soon"?
不
No.
那是一个警告 如果再有下次
It's a warning. If it occurs again,
他就要吃红牌了
he'll be shown a red card.
接下来呢 他就去休息了吗
Oh, what's next? He gets put in time-out?
是的
Yes.
又怎么了
Now what?
观众席有一个沙滩球
There is a beach ball in the stands.
滚出去
Get out of here.
当晚
你好 阿姨 叔叔
Kaale, Auntie. Kaale, Uncle.
你的儿子有点不对劲
There is something wrong with your son.
他生病了吗
Is he sick?
不 他很不开心
No. He is mopey.
我们想尽了办法
We did what we could.
我骂了他
I yelled at him.
奥卢让他去扫了厕所
Olu had him clean the bathroom.
我们已经没有办法了
There is nothing more we can do.
你好 妈妈
Kaale, Mom.
怎么了
What's wrong?
没什么
Nothing.
好吧
Okay.
但晚饭前调整好情绪
But be un-mopey by dinner.
我决定不再跳舞了
I decided to stop dancing.
因为跳舞很荒唐
Because it is ridiculous.
因为爸爸让我不要跳
Because Dad told me to.
明白了
I see.
那么...
And, uh...
你有什么...
How do you...
...感觉
...feel?
-我感觉我应该不再跳舞 -很好
- I feel like I should stop dancing. - Good.
这是正确的感觉
That's the correct feeling.
不过...
But, uh...
你有其他的...
do you feel other...
...感觉吗
...feelings?
你说什么
Excuse me?
别逼我重复一遍
Don't make me ask you again.
我...
I'm...
我觉得不开心
I'm not happy about it.
我也是这么想的
That's what I thought.
过会儿见
See you later.
-你饿不饿 -不饿
- Are you hungry? - No.
好吧
Okay.
与此同时
-辣酱好了吗 -还没有
- Chili ready? - Not yet.
需要多炖一会儿味道才能出来
Needs time for the flavor to build.
最好快点
Well, better hurry.
十七分钟后太阳就下山了
The Sun is gonna set in 17 minutes.
那又怎么样
So what?
我在做间歇性断食
I'm intermittent fasting.
我只可以在日出到日落这段时间内吃东西
I'm only eating sunup until sundown.
或许我可以用这个方法来喝酒
Oh, maybe I'll try that with drinking.
我觉得这个可以叫间歇性酗酒
I think that's called intermittent alcoholism.
做辣酱急不得 必须要有耐性
You can't rush chili. You got to be patient.
我的天啊 足球和辣酱一个道理
Oh, my God. Soccer is chili.
喂 怎么了
Hey, what's up?
我需要你帮忙处理一个感觉问题
I need your help with feelings.
好啊 可以
okay, yeah.
你说过我可以来找你帮忙的
You said I could come to you.
当然了
Of course.
我就在这里 让我戴上精神支持专用帽
I'm here. I'm putting on my emotional support hat.
你还得戴专用的帽子才行
You need a hat for this?
不是 那个是... 发生什么事了
No, I just... What happened?
德勒不开心 因为他的父亲
Dele's upset because his father made him
不让他跳舞 我不知道该找谁帮忙
stop dancing, and I didn't know who else to call.
好吧 咱们好好谈谈这件事
All right. Well, let's talk it through.
-伴侣之间就应该这样 -谢谢 鲍勃
- That's what partners do. - Thank you, Bob.
那么 塔约开始影响德勒
So, Tayo's starting to influence Dele.
你会感觉怪怪的吗
Is that weird for you?
那有什么关系
Why does that matter?
我还以为你想谈谈你的感觉
I thought you wanted to talk about your feelings.
不 我不想谈我的感觉
No, I don't want to talk about my feelings.
我想让你跟德勒谈谈他的感觉
I want you to talk to Dele about his feelings.
好吧 但是你现在的感受如何
Okay. But how are you doing with it?
你能不能别说那么多废话 赶紧过来帮忙
Will you stop with this nonsense and come and help?
-现在吗 -对 现在 我儿子有感觉了
- Now? - Yes, now. My son is having feelings.
剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表