剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表
你应该去和他聊聊
You should go chitchat with him.
你不能去找吉恩·约翰逊聊聊
You don't chitchat with Gene Johnson.
那可是吉恩·约翰逊
It's Gene Johnson.
你可是鲍勃·威勒
And you are Bob Wheeler,
密歇根年度商人
Michigan's Businessman of the Year.
没错
I am.
来吧
Come.
好吧 看来我们真的要这么做了
Okay, I guess we're doing this.
我们要和吉恩·约翰逊聊天
We're talking to Gene Johnson. ?
你好 吉恩
Hey, Gene.
你好 我是鲍勃·威勒
Hey. Bob Wheeler,
麦克斯多特袜子 年度商人
MaxDot Socks. Businessman of the Year.
-没错 -我是你的头号♥粉丝 吉恩
- Oh, right. - I'm a big fan, Gene.
头号♥粉丝 你2004年的提拉中袜
Big fan. What you did in '04 for the mid-calf pull-up,
太天才了
pure genius.
-谢谢 -这位是
- Thank you. - And who's this?
-这是我的未婚妻 -艾比希拉
- This is my fiancée. - ?Abishola.
我是宝拉
Paula.
艾比希拉 这个名字很有意思
?Abishola. That's an interesting name.
意思是"生来富贵"
It means "Born to wealth."
尼日利亚名 她是尼日利亚人
It's Nigerian. She's Nigerian.
是吗
Is that right?
当然了 从拉各斯来的
Sure is. Straight out of Lagos.
"干杯"用尼日利亚语怎么说呢
Well, how do you say "Cheers" In Nigerian?
这个问题很不错 吉恩
That's a great question, Gene.
尼日利亚有很多种语言
You know, Nigeria has many languages,
约鲁巴语是最常用的
Yoruba being one of the most popular,
在约鲁巴语中 "干杯"念"卡拉利"
and in Yoruba, "Cheers" Is "Kara o li."
卡拉利
Kara o li.
其实是"卡洛里"
Actually, it's "Kara o le."
里...反正我们都要喝了 对吧 吉恩
Li, le-- either way, we're drinking, right, Gene?
后来她在巴塞罗那做服务生
And then she waited tables in Barcelona.
她辗转欧洲 最后来到了这个国家
She lived all over Europe before she even came to this country.
会说五种语言
Speaks five languages.
她自己讲述自己的故事
I mean, she could probably tell you her story
可能比我还要生动
better than I could.
我可不想打断你
Oh, I wouldn't want to interrupt you.
她来到这里
She came here...
是为了让她和她的儿子过上更好的生活
...for a better life for her and her son.
每天努力工作 让他去上医学院
Works every day to put him through medical school.
这就是美国梦
Now, that is the American dream.
不好意思 我要再去倒些酒
Excuse me. I'm going to get more wine.
她还知道怎么挑酒
Oh, and she knows how to pick 'em.
她以前是酒侍
Used to be a sommelier.
那和索马里可没有关系[音似]
Which has nothing to do with Somalia.
她教我的
She taught me that.
看啊
Check it out.
是茧
It's a callus.
是胶带枪留下的
That is from the tape gun.
你要是戴手套就不会有了
It's preventable if you wear gloves.
我不想不长 我很自豪
I don't want to prevent it. I'm proud of it.
这让我觉得这瓶酒是我赚来的
Makes me feel like I really earned this bottle.
那瓶酒值1200
That bottle is $1,200.
对吧
Right?
简直是两份薪水了 太疯狂了
It's like two whole paychecks. Crazy.
真不敢想象把我的薪水花在伏特加上
I can't imagine spending my paychecks on vodka
而不是房♥租这种轻浮的东西上
instead of something frivolous like rent.
不 我的房♥租是我妈妈付的
Oh, no, my mom pays my rent.
是福 也是祸
It's a blessing, but it's also a curse.
怎么就是祸了
How is that a curse?
不是 但我要是不这么说
It's not, but I'd sound like a real douche
听起来就很混♥蛋♥
if I didn't say that.
是啊
Yes,
你完美避免了这种情况
you have avoided that.
我又想了想 那地方就该是我们的
You know, on second thought, we must own that place
因为我们投了一大笔钱
because we just put in a pool.
一大笔钱就...
And a pool, by the way...
是福也是祸
Is a blessing and a curse?
没错
Exactly.
我的歌♥来了
This is my jam!
这种混♥蛋♥生活方式绝对是福
This douche lifestyle is definitely a blessing.
我也要暂时躲躲那群家伙
Hey. I needed a break from those guys, too.
我需要躲躲你
I needed a break from you.
我 我♥干♥什么了
Me? What did I do?
你把我的经历都说给这些人听
You are listing my qualifications to these people.
我会说几种语言
How many languages I speak,
我去过多少国家
how many countries I've been to.
你和陌生人说关于我和我儿子的一切
You told complete strangers everything about me and my son.
他才不在乎我呢
Well, he didn't care about me.
他想听你的故事
He wanted to hear stories about you.
那为什么你不让我告诉他们
Then why didn't you let me tell them?
我只是觉得最好还是...
I just thought it might be better if...
我不说话吗
I did not speak?
谁是最著名的鞋类哲学家
Who is the most famous footwear philosopher?
谁
What?
苏格袜底
Sock-ra-tees.
我为你搜索了袜子笑话
I googled sock jokes for you.
我今晚准备做风趣的人 但你不给我机会
I was ready to be fun tonight, but you never gave me a chance.
-先生 他们马上开始了 -稍等
- Sir, they're about to start. ?- Just a minute.
你不该让吉恩·约翰逊等着
You shouldn't keep Gene Johnson waiting.
塔蒂阿娜 塔蒂阿娜
Tatiana! Tatiana!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
叫服务生
Calling the waitress.
我要再点点泡泡酒
I'm ordering more bubbly.
这么代称香槟真有意思
That's a fun word for champagne.
-你看看你自己 -我看过了
- Look at yourself. - I have been.
这里到处都是镜子
There are so many mirrors in here.
我们不该来这里
We should not be in this place.
这些人都不该来这里
None of these people should be.
这简直就像是在比试谁浪费的钱多
It's like a contest to see who can waste the most money.
阿姆的遛狗人肯定赢了
Eminem's dog walker is definitely winning.
什么
What?
我在无性别厕所遇到了他
I met him in the unisex bathroom.
他的牙齿上都有钻石
He has diamonds in his teeth.
你不是这样的 科福
This is not you, Kofo.
你是一个有底气的人
You are a man of substance.
你♥爸♥爸把你托付给我
And your father did not entrust me with your care
不是为了让我带你来这种镜子屋的
to have you gallivanting in this house of mirrors.
伙计们
Hey, guys!
有地方让这些女士们好好休息一下
We have room for these ladies to rest
脱掉不舒服的高跟鞋吗
and take off their uncomfortable shoes?
-道格拉斯 很抱歉 我们正要... -闭嘴
- Douglas, I am sorry. We were just... ?- Shut up.
女士们 我是古德温·阿德比格比·奥莱沃拉
Ladies, I am Goodwin Aderibigbe Olayiwola.
认识你们很高兴
Charmed to meet you.
塔蒂阿娜 亲爱的 再来两杯
Tatiana darling, two more glasses!
给我们的年度商人热烈的掌声
Please, give a round of applause for our Businessman of the Year,
鲍勃·威勒
Bob Wheeler.
谢谢大家
Thank you, everyone.
很荣幸能参与
this is a real honor to be
如此合脚的社区
a part of such a tight-knit community.
这个笑话只有在这里才好笑
That joke only works here, people.
说实话 我对这个奖项
Seriously though, uh, I am so grateful,
感到很荣幸
for this honor...
但是更感激坐在那里的那个女人
...but more so for that woman right there.
那个美丽 强大又优雅的女人
That beautiful, powerful, elegant woman.
我是一个蠢蛋
I am an idiot.
我太在乎别人会怎么想
I care too much what other people think,
但其实只有你的想法对我来说才是最重要的
when your opinion is the only one that really matters to me.
我应该让你发光的 亲爱的 而我却没有那么做
I should've let you shine, honey, and I didn't.
我很抱歉
And I'm sorry.
剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表