剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表
There should be a card.
上面有卡片
Yeah, there is.
写着 "艾比希拉"
It says "Abishola,"
我觉得是弄错了
but I figured it's a mistake
因为我了解你对往工作地点送花的看法
because I know how you feel about flowers at work.
非常好笑
Very funny.
那天你给我送花其实是件很甜蜜的事
It was sweet of you to send me flowers the other day.
我不应该反应那么大
I should not have reacted the way I did.
你当时压力很大
Well, you were under a lot of pressure.
我图点什么
And for what?
你知道护士长照顾病人的时间
Did you know the charge nurses spend
要少得多吗
far less time with patients?
我不知道
I did not.
除此以外
And above that,
总护士长压根就不待在病区
the head nurse is not on the floor at all.
每一次升职 你就离照顾病人这件事
With each promotion, you get further away
更远一些
from taking care of people.
也许你现在了解了哪种工作会让你更快乐
Well, maybe you learned you're happy where you're at.
那也算是没白费功夫
That makes it worthwhile.
不 我不想永远做这份工作
No, I do not want to do this forever.
真的吗
Really?
我现在有了别的选择
Not when I have other options
会让我更加快乐
that can make me happier.
我很高兴听见你这么说
I am so glad to hear you say that.
我决定成为一名医生
I have decided to become a doctor.
我老记不住先让你说完
I got to learn to let you finish.
这会是一条非常漫长和艰辛的路途
It's going to be a long, hard road,
但是我知道我会做得很好的
but I know I can be great at it.
我知道你会的
I know you can, too.
需要多长时间
So, what are we talking?
六年医学院吗
Six years of school?
八年
Eight.
然后是住院医师
Then residency,
然后是研究生 然后是专科医生
then fellowship, then specialization.
然后还有这么多 "然后"
And there's the "Thens."
我知道 是不是很棒
I know. Isn't it great?
早上好
Good morning.
别干坐着啊 道格拉斯
Well, don't just sit there, Douglas.
帮她拿外套
Take her coat.
让我来
Allow me.
谢谢
Thank you.
你想喝茶吗 咖啡 或者红茶菌
Would you like some tea, coffee-- oh, kombucha?
谢谢 不用了
Thank you, I'm okay.
拜托了 让我们服务吧
Please, let us serve you.
你要不要坐下来
Yeah, w-why don't you sitdown
我给你做点炒蛋
and I'll make you some scrambled eggs?
我不想吃炒蛋
Oh, I don't want scrambled eggs.
我给你做炒蛋然后你吃了
I'm gonna make you scrambled eggs and you're gonna eat them.
让我来
Allow me.
我们真的很想你
We really missed you.
剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表