剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表
楚库埃梅卡的公♥寓♥
into Chukwuemeka's apartment.
别那么做 凯米
Don't do it, Kemi.
我重新组织一下语言
Let me rephrase that.
我的个天啊
Oluwa mi o.
凯米
Kemi!
凯米 下来
Kemi, come down!
走开
Go away!
我什么都没做
I didn't do anything.
我盯着他睡觉而已
I just watched him sleep.
马上给我下来
Come down right now!
他肯定是吃了安♥眠♥药♥了
He must have taken an Ambien.
躺在那里 像一个吃了镇静剂的天使
He just laid there like a sweet, sedated angel.
她是怎么爬那么高的
How'd she even get up there?
她一直很强壮
She's always been very strong.
凯米 求你了
Kemi, please!
好吧 好吧
All right, all right!
你要知道我为了再看一眼
If he only knew the sacrifice I made
他美丽的脸蛋做出了多么大的...
just to see his beautiful face one more...
牺牲
time!
我的天啊 鲍勃 快点 接住她
Oh, my God! Bob, quick, catch her!
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
去啊
Do it!
艾比希拉 袜子男 袜子男
Abishola! Sock man! Sock man!
凯米 你要是能别掉下来我给你二百块
Kemi, I'll give you 200 bucks to not fall!
谢谢你把我接住了
Thank you for catching me.
不用客气了
Don't mention it.
你非常柔软
You are very soft.
不用客气了
Don't mention it.
像个记忆棉床垫
Like a memory foam mattress.
我不想再说一遍了
Not gonna say it again.
凯米 你不能这么下去了
Kemi, this cannot go on.
你必须处理好你的感情
You have to deal with your feelings.
没什么好处理的
There's nothing to deal with.
你闯进了你前男友的公♥寓♥
You broke into your ex's apartment.
我只不过在他身边躺了一会儿而已
All I did was lay next to him for a bit.
然后拍了几张照片
And take a few pictures.
别这么看着我
Don't look at me like that.
当时光线特别完美
The lighting was perfect.
凯米 如果你想谈谈
Look, Kemi, if you want to talk about it,
现在是个好机会
you are in the right car.
鲍勃非常擅长处理感情
Bob is very good with feelings.
谢谢
Thanks.
你也越来越擅长了
You know, you're getting better at it, too.
前几天 你头疼的时候告诉我了
The other day, you had a headache and you told me
而不是我说话的时候你就闭上眼睛
about it instead of closing your eyes while I talked.
我很高兴我告诉你了 因为之后你就安静了
And I'm glad I shared because then you were quiet.
你俩真是恶心到我了
You two make me sick.
你想知道我的想法吗
You want to hear my feelings?
我只是个形容枯槁的老跟踪狂
I'm a wretched, withered old stalker
注定要孤独终老
who is doomed to die alone.
你才不孤独
You are not alone.
你有孩子 还有孙子们
You have children and grandchildren.
其中还有不少你喜欢的
Some of whom you love very much.
还有可以依靠的朋友
And you got friends who you can count on.
和可以接住你的
And fall on.
鲍勃可能是最后一个抱我的人了
Bob is probably the last man who will ever hold me.
我知道现在感觉很糟糕
I know it feels dark now,
但我保证一切会好起来的
but I promise it will get better.
直到那时
And until it does,
你身边将会有一位伟大的女性
you got this great lady right by your side.
不好意思
Excuse me.
凯米 凯米...
Kemi, Kemi...
凯米 你在干什么
Kemi, what are you doing?!
鲍勃
Bob?
我们已经尽力了
Well, we've done all we can.
我去 我去
I'm going, I'm going.
你好 法恩比
Hello? Funmbi?
是我 妈妈
It's me, Mummy.
不不不不 没人死亡
No, no, no, no, no one is dead.
不不 也没人生病
No, no, no one is sick.
不 我也没有再次伤害我的邻居
No, I did not attack my neighbor again.
当母亲的就不能给儿子打个电♥话♥吗
Can a mother not just call her son?!
那么 你怎么样了
So, how are you?
孩子们呢
And the children?
挺好的 挺好的
Oh, that's good, that's good.
我理解
Oh, I understand.
我也很忙
I am also very busy.
好吧 你挂了吧
All right, I should let you go.
再见 法恩比
Goodbye, Funmbi.
第二天早晨
凯米 我们得谈谈
Kemi. We need to talk.
-好的 -不是你
- Okay. - Not you.
你好 阿姨
Hello, Auntie.
你为什么在这里
Why are you here?
我是来告诉你 你是对的
To tell you, you are right.
坐下吧
You may sit down.
你儿子想拥有个家庭
Your son wants a family,
我也知道你有多想抱孙子
and I know how much you want grandchildren.
我单方面的拒绝确实不太公平
It was unfair of me to deny you that.
是的 没错
Yes, it was.
他需要孩子 但同时
He needs children, but at the same time,
离开他会让我很难过
I find it very hard to be without him.
我也很想你
I miss you as well.
好极了...
That is wonderful...
但我还在谈正事
but I'm in a conversation.
或许有办法能让每个人都得偿所愿
There may be a way that everybody gets what they want.
我并不觉得有
I do not see how.
除非你喝了足够多楚库埃梅卡的血
Unless you drank so much of Chukwuemeka's blood
现在已经返老还童了
that you are now a teenager.
什么意思
Excuse me?
只是在教堂里听到的
Just something I heard at church.
我问你个问题 欧盖契
Let me ask you a question, Ogechi.
你想要你儿子快乐吗
Do you want your son to be happy?
当然
Of course.
那你认同 自从他跟我分手后
And do you agree that he has been unhappy
他就郁郁寡欢吗
since he and I broke up?
我很痛苦
I have been miserable.
楚库埃梅卡 拜托
Chukwuemeka, please!
他很痛苦
He has been miserable.
那我们就该这么做
So this is what we do.
楚库埃梅卡和我复合
Chukwuemeka and I get back together,
你儿子就又能开心起来
and you have your happy son.
超开心的
So happy.
然后...
Then...
你和我去见一些女性
you and I will meet a series of women
看看谁有资格
to see who is fit
生下你的孙子
to bear your grandchildren.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
凭什么你有资格来选择这个女人
Why would you get any say in who this new woman should be?
跟你一样的原因
The same reason you get a say.
我是他母亲
I am his mother.
而我是他的凯米
And I am his Kemi.
我能有发言权吗
Do I get a say?
那你有什么意见吗 阿姨
So what do you think, Auntie?
我没觉得这安排有什么不好
I can find no fault with this arrangement.
如果你俩开心 我就开心了
If you two are happy, I am happy.
-好孩子 -不愧是我儿子
- Good boy. - That's my son.
优等成绩
Ooh, magna cum laude.
但是是公立学校的
But from a state school.
你只会说这三种语言吗
And do you just speak the three languages?
是的
剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表