剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表
到底出什么事了
What is going on?
我得挂了
I have to go.
他那么痛苦
He was struggling so much.
我得帮帮他
I had to help him.
我知道你不忍♥心看
I know it is hard to watch,
但是我们必须让鲍勃一次又一次跌倒
but we must let Bob fail over and over again
然后他才能成为一个真男人
until he learns to be a man.
抱歉 宝贝 这里还是太吵了
Sorry, honey. It's still a little loud in here.
我去车♥库♥接着讲
I'm gonna finish this in the garage.
过了一会儿
你在这里
There you are.
哪几天跟你聊天是比较有趣的
Which days would you say you are most fun to talk to?
什么
What?
现在你和格洛里亚的友谊已经结束了
I'm dividing up my lunch calendar
我正在计划我分别和你们吃午餐的日程
between you and Gloria now that your friendship is dead.
并没有结束
It is not dead.
唯一能够挽救你们俩友谊的方法
The only chance of saving it is if you are
就是你大度一些跟她道歉
the bigger person and apologize.
那么你想选哪几天
So, which days do you want?
也许格洛里亚应该大度一些
Maybe Gloria is the one who should be the bigger person.
通常是这样的
That is how it usually works.
你侮辱了她
You insult her,
她原谅你
she forgives you.
你再次侮辱她 她再次原谅你
You insult her again, she forgives you again.
但是今天
But today
你侮辱了她 因为某种原因
you insulted her, and for some reason
她决定要回击侮辱你
she decided to insult you back.
太有意思了
So interesting.
管她呢 来看看日历吧
Anyway, let's look at the calendar.
我不在乎我们哪天一起吃饭
I do not care when we have lunch together.
典型的星期一状态
Such a Monday attitude.
我们吵架
But we fight,
但是我们的友谊并不会结束
and our friendship does not end.
艾比希拉 不是每个人都像我一样
Abishola, not everybody has my rare combination
集优雅和容忍♥于一身的
of grace and patience.
我知道你明白这些
I know you know this,
但是你有我这样的朋友真是无比的幸运
but you are extremely lucky to have me as a friend.
阿姨
Auntie!
派对在这里办的吗
Is this where the party is at?
-我闻到山药芒果汤了吗 -没错
- Do I smell ogbono? - You do.
那派对确实是在这里办的
Then this is definitely where the party's at.
我听说通德给你安排不少活儿干
I hear Tunde has kept you very busy.
是啊 虽然杂工一个小时就可以做好
Yeah, a handyman would've come and gone in under an hour,
但那还有什么乐趣呢
but where's the fun in that?
他自己维修东西已经很多年了
He has been doing all his own repairs for years.
是啊 他提过这事
Yeah, that came up.
退居幕后对他来说不太好受
It has been very hard on him to have to step back.
-什么意思 -他的关节炎越来越严重了
- What do you mean? - His arthritis is getting worse.
他没跟我说过
He didn't tell me that.
而你也不准告诉他是我说的
And you will not tell him I told you.
当然不会
Of course not.
你今天做了件好事
You did a good thing today.
我的荣幸
it was my pleasure.
你故作没用的样子真的很贴心
So sweet of you to act so helpless.
我是说 随便一个傻蛋都能修洗碗机
I mean, any idiot can fix a dishwasher.
好吧 我现在有点烦了
All right, now it's starting to bother me.
伍德沃德纪念医院
给你的
These are for you.
鞋垫
Insoles?
给你鞋的
For your shoes.
我注意到你经常在桌下脱鞋
I notice you take them off under the desk
因为穿着不舒服
because they hurt your feet.
谢谢
Thank you.
而且 里面还有除臭剂
Plus, they have an odor-eater,
这样你脱鞋的时候 我也不会注意到了
so I will no longer notice when you take off your shoes.
天啊 你真是不会道歉
Boy, you are terrible at apologizing.
确实
I am.
我说你和袜子男的那话并不是那个意思
Well, I didn't mean what I said about you and the sock man.
别担心
Don't worry.
鲍勃不会在意
Bob will pay for nothing.
只有我一个人负重前行
The crippling debt will be mine alone.
我不想这样
I don't want that.
我想要你成功
I want you to succeed.
我很遗憾你没有成为一个医生
I'm sorry you did not become a doctor.
我从四岁就想当一个医生了
I wanted to be a doctor since I was four years old.
我父母以为我疯了
My parents thought I was crazy.
我家没人上过大学
Nobody in our family had gone to college,
更别说医学院了
let alone medical school.
我才不会因此放弃
But I wasn't gonna let that stop me.
我以全班第一名的成绩毕业
I graduated at the top of my class.
谁都别想拦我
You couldn't tell me nothing.
你在哪儿读的医学院
Where did you go to medical school?
梅哈里医学院和霍华德大学是唯二会录取黑人的学校
Well, Meharry and Howard were really the only two places
但我家人想要我就近读书
taking Black folks, but my family needed me close by.
所以你放弃了
So you stopped.
没有 我在一个研究生项目中脱颖而出
Nope. I kicked so much butt in a post-graduate program,
这下白人学校也没法无视我的存在
even the white schools couldn't ignore me anymore.
我父母开始叫我格洛里亚医生
My parents started calling me Dr. Gloria.
我很顺利
I was on my way.
在医学院的时候 我是班上唯一一个黑人女性
In med school, I was the only Black woman in my class.
他们觉得我是靠优♥惠♥政策进来的
They just assumed I got in to fill a quota.
才不管我是那里最聪明的人之一
Didn't matter I was one of the smartest people there.
那之后怎么样了
And what happened?
我想成为一名外科医生
Well, I wanted to be a surgeon,
但那时候 他们都不太容忍♥
but back then they didn't take too kindly
让一个黑人来开刀
to Black folks cutting on people.
然后你就放弃了
so then you stopped?
没 我随机应变
Nope. I pivoted.
家庭医生
Family medicine.
然后我拥有了自己的家庭
And I was starting a family of my own.
我已经做好了养家糊口的准备
I was ready to be the breadwinner.
只需要找个地方去完成住院实习
All I needed was a place to do my residency.
我猜没有多少地方
I'm guessing there weren't a lot of places
会招黑人住院医师
that took Black residents.
你还挺上道
You're catching on.
但我试了一次 又一次
But I tried again. And again.
然后在1987年 我找到了
And in 1987, I matched.
底特律纪念医院
Detroit Memorial Hospital.
太棒了
That's wonderful.
理应如此
It would have been.
但当时人们正在逃离底特律
But people were leaving Detroit in droves.
在我开始前 医院倒闭了
And before I could start, the hospital closed.
有了家庭 急需工作
Had a family and needed a job.
我就成了名护士
I became a nurse.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
难以置信你的一切努力都付之东流了
I cannot believe you did all that work for nothing.
不 也不是完全没用
No, it wasn't for nothing.
它为后人
It cleared the path so it's easier
扫清了道路
for the folks coming behind.
正如我所说
Like I said,
我希望你成功
I want you to succeed.
另一天
麦克斯多特
这该死的东西怎么也发动不起来
I can't get the damn thing to start.
没有铲车 我们就完蛋了
Without the forklift, we're screwed.
-你为什么不叫人 -我叫了
- Why didn't you call a guy? - I did.
就是你 通德
You are the guy, Tunde.
我就是那个人
I am the guy.
这是古德温和科福
Uh, this is Goodwin and Kofo.
你好 先生
E karo, sir.
你好 叔叔
E karo, Uncle.
你不会相信这个
You're not gonna believe this,
剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表