剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表
婚前咨♥询♥
Premarital counseling,
还要连续六个月都参加礼拜
attending Sunday service for six months...
但是艾比希拉每周都会去教堂
But Abishola goes to church every week.
是啊 她是去的
Yes, she does.
重申一下 很忙
Again, busy people.
教堂也很忙
The church is also busy.
圣所可能没空余
The sanctuary may not be available.
我们都租出去了 为了点额外收入
We've been renting it out to generate extra income.
明白了
I see.
学习室要油漆
The study room needs painting,
还要买♥♥书本
there are books to buy,
要为孩子们做很多工作
so many projects needed for the children.
不用再说了
Say no more.
鲍勃 你干什么
Bob, what are you doing?
我要帮助孩子们
I'm helping the children.
我不能收你的支票
I cannot take your check.
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
但是上帝接受维摩支付[支付平台]
But God does accept Venmo.
与时俱进点 鲍勃
Get with the times, Bob.
几天后
谢谢大家
Thank you, everyone,
能这么临时过来一起
for getting together on short notice.
妈妈 你能听清吗
Mummy, can you hear okay?
我听得很清楚
I can hear perfectly fine.
你觉得我多老了
How old do you think I am?
真是太刺♥激♥了
This is exciting.
简直就像是复仇者集结
It's like when the Avengers assemble.
你没看过那电影吗
Have you not seen those movies?
你一定会喜欢的
You are in for a treat.
好了
Okay.
听好了 女士们
Listen up, ladies,
我们需要一个接待场所
we need a reception venue,
花 食物 还有一个
flowers, food and a DJ who understands
知道自己不是焦点的DJ
he is not the star of the show.
就是我
I am.
由于时间不多
Since there is not much time,
我想着可以在这里买♥♥我的婚纱
I thought I could buy my wedding dress here.
我和艾比希拉
Oh, yeah, uh, Abishola and I
看了看一些我为
have been going through, uh, some of the ones
我想象中的婚礼挑选的婚纱
that I had picked out for my imaginary wedding.
真好
That's nice.
很抱歉 你叫什么来着
I'm sorry, remind me of your name.
你好 我叫克里斯蒂娜 鲍勃的妹妹
Oh, hi. I'm Christina, Bob's sister.
嗯 很高兴认识你
Yeah-- it-it's so nice to meet you.
我也是
You as well.
奥卢在吗
Is Olu there?
我在
I am here.
能让这个女人滚蛋吗
Could you please tell that woman to butt out?
-克里斯蒂娜 -我听到了
- Christina... - Yeah, I heard.
妈妈 我知道你希望宾佩来做裙子
Mummy, I know you wanted Bimpe to make the dress,
但让她赶工太过分了
but it is not fair to rush her.
宾佩已经向我保证 她会做好的
Bimpe has assured me that she will get it done.
但我已经在底特律找到几个我喜欢的了
But I've already found a couple that I like here in Detroit.
我可以给你看看
I can show you.
奥卢
Olu?
宾佩来做裙子
Bimpe will make the dress.
我还以为我妈够固执了呢
I thought my mom was stubborn.
谁说的
Who said that?
是克里斯蒂娜
It was Christina.
没必要让我们俩都有麻烦
No reason for both of us to be in trouble.
你好 又是我
Hi there, uh, me again.
我们都信任...
Look, we all trust...
宾佩
Bimpe.
我担心的是国际货运公♥司♥
My concern is with the international shipping company.
我会亲自把裙子带过来
I will bring the dress with me.
如果 上帝保佑
Well, what if, God forbid,
你的航♥班♥出什么事呢
something happens with your flight?
奥卢
Olu?
要是我姐或这裙子来不了
If my sister or the dress cannot be there,
那就没有婚礼了
there will be no wedding.
我支持奥卢和笔记本电脑
Uh, I'm with Olu and laptop.
我觉得越传统越好
I think the more authentic, the better.
我支持非洲
I'm going full African.
你要穿传统约鲁巴服装吗
You are going to wear traditional Yoruba clothing?
是啊 我要用贝壳和彩布
Oh, yeah. I'm gonna deck out the wheelchair
装饰我的轮椅
in seashells and kente cloth,
再和奥卢一样戴上那种包布帽
and wear one of those big wraparound hats like Olu.
妈妈 这话很冒犯
Mom, that is offensive.
为什么
Why?
很不错啊 弟弟
Very nice, cousin.
我永远不会脱下来了
I am never taking this off.
你看上去也很棒 通德
You look sharp, too, Tunde.
没错
Ah, I do.
的确如此
I really do.
怎么样
What do we think?
很帅气
Splendid.
黑色衬托出你苍白的燕麦色皮肤
The black sets off your pale oatmeal skin.
你就像一个帅气的鬼
You're like a handsome ghost.
伙计们 既然大家都来了
Listen fellas, while we're all here...
你们为我和艾比希拉做了很多
You guys have done so much for me and Abishola,
我也想为你们做点什么 以表感谢
I wanted to do a little something to show my appreciation.
-不用这么客气的 -不用
- Aw, you shouldn't have. - No way.
好啊
Okay.
通德
Tunde,
你的爱和忠诚对我来说非常重要
your love and your loyalty has meant the world to me.
尽管经历了各种起起伏伏
Through all the ups and downs,
你永远在我这一队
I felt you were always on my team.
鲍勃队
Team Bob.
这话永远听不厌
I'll never get tired of hearing that.
谢谢
Thank you.
古德温 我的每一步上都有你的建议
Goodwin, you gave me advice every step of the way.
有的不一定对 但都是你真心的话
Not all of it good, but it was always from the heart.
我很高兴能帮助你
I was happy to look out for you,
就像阻止一个婴儿去碰电插座
like keeping a baby away from electric outlets.
科福
Kofo...
也许你对女人的了解不多
You may not know a lot about women,
但你确实很了解友谊
but you know a hell of a lot about friendship.
没有你
Without you,
我也不会站在这里
I wouldn't be standing here.
其实我对女人了解很多
I actually know quite a bit about women,
但不客气
but you are welcome.
怎么了
What's up?
我的呢
Where's mine?
什么意思
What do you mean?
瞧瞧啊
Oh, look at that.
你给他们都买♥♥了手表
You got 'em all watches?
没有他们的帮助 我不可能和艾比希拉结婚的
Well, without their help, I wouldn't be marrying Abishola.
我也帮忙了
I helped, too.
你要我不要去追求这段感情
You told me not to pursue the relationship.
你还取笑我有这个想法
You made fun of me for even thinking about it.
总得有人戳一戳 看看能不能浮起来啊
Somebody has to poke holes in it and see if it floats.
一戳就会沉下去
Poking holes sinks things.
你是我弟弟 我爱你
You're my brother, I love you.
手表也改变不了什么
A watch isn't gonna change that.
但那会证明啊
But it would've proved it.
手表很漂亮 鲍勃 这...
Beautiful watch, Bob. What...
这要花多少钱 八百还是九百
What are we talking, $800, $900?
九百 猜对了
$900. You nailed it.
我猜你肯定被宰了
Well, I factored in that you would overpay
至少200
by at least $200.
好吧 给我等值的现金
剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表