剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表
你为什么要坐在一张更黏的桌子上
Why would you sit at a stickier table?
刚才那绝不可能是巧合
It is unlikely that was coincidental.
怎么回事 我们忘记了她的生日吗
What's going on? Did we miss her birthday?
不会 她是水瓶座
No. She's an Aquarius.
虽然现在她表现得像双鱼座
Even though right now she's acting like a Pisces.
我们身上臭吗
Do we smell bad?
你闻着还行
You smell fine.
我闻起来像烘烤的豆子
And I smell like baked beans,
人们觉得这味道安心
which people find comforting.
显然她不想和我们一起坐
Well, clearly she does not want to sit with us.
或我们中的一人
Or one of us.
你等着
Wait here.
是你 问题是你
It is you. The problem is you.
与此同时
你们想要点什么吗
You guys want anything?
薯片 汽水 我什么都有
Chips? Soda? I got everything
除了纸巾和干净盘子
but paper towels and clean plates.
我想要瓶汽水
I would like a soda.
-你渴了吗 -对
- Are you thirsty? - Yes.
很好
Good.
利用这股渴
Use that.
完工前不准喝汽水
No sodas until we are done.
老天 你还真是很认真 对吧
Boy, you don't mess around, do you?
不 鲍勃 我很认真
No, Bob, I do not mess around.
我修东西 别人弄坏的东西
I fix things. Things that other people break.
通常是因为不认真
Often by messing around.
我只是把脏盘子放到洗碗机里 然后按了开始
All I did was put in dirty dishes and press "Start."
你事先冲干净盘子了吗
Did you rinse the dishes?
他们说不用冲洗
Well, they say you don't have to.
现在我知道必须要冲洗了
Now I know you have to.
当你尊敬机器时 机器也会尊敬你
When you respect a machine, it returns the respect.
当这个信任破裂后
When the trust is broken...
机器也会坏
So is the machine.
很好
Good.
修理东西
Repairing something
让我们与其过去和未来相连
connects us to its past and its future.
这是很大的责任
That is a lot of responsibility.
我知道那为什么会让你害怕
I understand how that could make you afraid.
我不害怕
I'm not afraid.
有很多其他替代的词语
Well, there are many other words for it.
太忙 太疏离
Too busy, disengaged,
懒惰
lazy.
最后归根结底都是害怕
They all boil down to afraid.
在我看来不是 只是叫人更容易
Not the way I boil it. It's just easier to call a guy.
-为什么 -因为这事很烦人
- Why? - 'Cause it's a pain in the ass
还浪费我的时间
and a waste of my time.
而且你可能修不好
And you might fail at it.
对 我对修洗碗机了解多少呢
Yeah. What do I know about fixing dishwashers?
比你想象的多
More than you think.
过来
Come here.
德勒 把螺丝刀给他
Dele, give him the screwdriver.
搞什么
What?
我现在明白了
I see it now.
我来这不是为了修洗碗机
I am not here to fix a dishwasher.
是为了修理你
I am here to fix you.
汽水怎么样
How's that soda?
超好喝
Very good.
一小会后
告诉我你为什么生气吧
Just tell me why you are angry.
你都不知道原因
The fact that you don't even know
这就是个大问题
is a big part of the why.
这是个谜语吗
Is that a riddle?
你太幼稚了
You know, you are being childish.
首先我不工作不够努力
First I don't work hard enough.
现在我又幼稚
Now I'm childish.
我总能指望你告诉我自己哪里做错了
I can always count on you to tell me what I'm doing wrong.
这是谜语的提示吗
Is that a clue to the riddle?
我给你个提示
Here's the clue.
今天早上你说
This morning you said
我没成为医生是因为我太懒
I didn't become a doctor 'cause I was lazy.
谁想置换一个主动脉瓣
Who wants to replace an aorta?!
体征
Status?
理查德·盖文斯 主动脉瓣置换手术
Richard Gavins. Aortic valve replacement.
体征正常 无过敏史
Normal, no allergies.
我就不应该跟你说我的雄心壮志
It was wrong of me to boast about my ambitions.
我应该预料到你可能会嫉妒我
I should have anticipated that you might get jealous.
嫉妒你 嫉妒什么
Jealous? Of what?
你找了个有钱的未婚夫给你出医学院学费吗
The rich fiancé you found to pay for your medical school?
-你说什么 -你听见我说什么了
- Excuse me? - You heard what I said.
-鲍勃和这事没关系 -真的吗
- Bob has nothing to do with my decision. - Really?
我去年怎么没见你报名
I didn't see you applying last year.
恭喜你获得了
Oh, congratulations on receiving
"和袜子男睡觉" 奖学金
the "Sleeping with the Sock Man" Scholarship.
你们两个完事没有
Are you two done?
我们完了
We are done.
手术刀
Scalpel.
小心点 锋利得很
Careful. It's sharp.
螺栓拧不动
The bolt isn't moving.
它的工作原理就是要保持不动
It was designed to stay in place.
它只是在做本职工作而已
It is only doing its job.
那它比我称职得多
Well, it's better at its job than I'm at mine.
战斗永远不会结束 除非一方先认输了
The fight is not over until one side concedes.
通德 我特别喜欢听你说话
Tunde, I could listen to you talk forever.
你简直是尼日利亚版的詹姆斯·厄尔·琼斯
You're like the Nigerian James Earl Jones.
谢谢 多蒂
Thank you. Dottie,
我是你叔叔
I am your uncle.
看啊 起鸡皮疙瘩了
Look! Goosebumps!
我希望我也有这个耐心去修东西
I wish I had the patience to fix things.
我♥干♥脆直说了
I'm just gonna say it.
我这人有始无终 我这人半途而废
I'm a quitter. I'm a big, fat quitter.
大部分人半途而废是因为他们觉得难以承受
Most people quit because they are overwhelmed.
不要把目光集中在没完成的任务上
Stop focusing on the task ahead.
恰恰相反 看看你已经完成的
Instead, look at what you have already accomplished.
在我脆弱的时候听见这么睿智的语言
Such wise words while I'm feeling so vulnerable.
你能当个很棒的邪教领袖
You'd be a great cult leader.
谢谢
Thank you.
通德 我跟你说 我今天从你这里学到的
Tunde, i just got to say, I am learning more from you today
比我从我之前的七个人生教练那里学到的都多
than I have from any of my seven life coaches.
人生教练
Life coach?
真的有这种职业吗
Is that a real job?
没有
No.
给 拿着这个
Here. Take this.
它可以帮你拧得更紧
It'll help with your grip.
跟叔叔说你是自己琢磨出来的
Tell Uncle you figured it out on your own.
谢谢 他一直是这样吗
Thanks. Is he always like this?
是的 我很开心你也是我们家的一份子了
Yes. I'm so glad you're in the family now.
艾比希拉的电♥话♥
Abishola's calling.
是吗 还是你要跑到车♥库♥去偷懒
Is she? Or are you just going to stand in the garage again?
这次是真的
It's real this time.
-嗨 -你那边怎么样
- Hey. - How's it going?
你打算帮我
Are you going to help me pay
付医学院学费吗
for medical school?
当然 如果你需要的话
I mean, sure, if you need me to.
你觉得我需要吗
You think I need you to?
-你需要吗 -不
- Do you? - No!
你为什么要这么说
Why would you say that?
我什么都没说
I didn't say anything!
我不会要你的钱的 鲍勃
I will never need your money, Bob.
我同意嫁给你的唯一原因是我爱你
The only reason I agreed to marry you is because I love you.
仅此而已
Nothing else!
我也爱你
Well, I love you, too!
剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表