剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表
Do we have to?
有的
Yes.
那你要邀请凯米
And you should invite Kemi.
有必要吗
Do I have to?
我还想邀请几个同事去
There's a couple of guys at work I'd love to have there.
要不是他们 我也不会结婚
I wouldn't be getting married if it wasn't for them.
如果格洛里亚
It would be nice to have Gloria
和我其他几个护士朋友能来也挺好的
and a few of my nurse friends there, too.
对政♥府♥大楼来说这已经是不少人了
This is getting to be quite a crowd for a courthouse.
我猜我母亲和阿姨还是会
I guess my mother and auntie are going
得到她们想要的婚礼
to get their wedding after all.
我猜也是
I guess so.
你失望了吗
Are you disappointed?
没有
No.
不管婚礼究竟在哪儿
It doesn't matter where it's at,
有哪些人 还是人们穿了什么
or who's there, or what anybody's wearing.
我的眼中只有你
All I'll be looking at is you.
我会穿宾佩做的裙子
I'm going to be in a dress made by Bimpe.
那是个知名设计师吗
Is that a famous designer?
是拉各斯一位患有关节炎的盲人女性
It is a blind arthritic woman in Lagos.
她能做男式礼服吗
Does she do tuxedos?
妈妈 我想让你见见我的未婚夫 鲍勃·惠勒
Mommy, I would like you to meet my fiancé, Bob Wheeler.
您好
E nle ma.
为什么这么久才向我介绍
What took you so long to introduce yourself to me?
那是我的错 妈妈
Oh, that was my fault, Mommy.
我没问你
I did not ask you.
我在问鲍勃·惠勒
I asked Bob Wheeler.
是我的错
That was my fault.
我只是很紧张
I was just nervous
要和家族里最德高望重的女性见面了
about meeting the most respected woman in the family.
我很欣赏你拍马屁的企图
I admire your attempts at flattery.
我收到了你的礼物 一个新平板
I have received your gift-- a new tablet.
你觉得这个能买♥♥到我的认可吗
Do you think you can buy my approval?
希望如此
I was hoping.
瞧 觉得我不幽默是家族遗传
Hey, look, not finding me funny runs in the family.
通德对你评价很高
Tunde speaks highly of you.
他给我说了你的信用记录
He told me your credit score.
令人印象深刻
Very impressive.
我很高兴我有份好工作
I'm just happy I have a great job
能为你 你女儿 和孙子
where I can help provide for you,
提供更好的生活
your daughter and your grandson.
艾比希拉
Abishola?
是 妈妈
Yes, Mommy.
我喜欢他
I like him.
我也喜欢他
I like him, too.
剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表