剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表
The first time can be an overwhelming experience.
谢谢你们让我住在这里
Thank you for letting me stay here.
还带我逛
And giving me this guidance.
我们和好市多一样
Much like Costco,
人多力量大
we have wisdom in bulk.
我喜欢这个美国炖菜 叫什么
I love this American stew. What is it called?
这不是美国的 这就是山药芒果汤
It is not American. This is ogbono.
不管这是什么
Well, whatever it is,
真是太好吃了
it is wonderful.
也许我该给你弄点别的吃的
Perhaps I should make you something else?
不 阿姨
Oh, no, Auntie.
我只是需要习惯美式温和的口感
I just need to get used to America's more subdued flavors.
温和
Subdued?
我觉得你选择融入这文化
I think it is very smart you have
真的是非常聪明
immersed yourself in the culture,
食物味道温和 还有美式的装饰
with the mild food, the American decorations.
连你们的口音也是
Even your accents.
我们的口音怎么了
What is wrong with our accents?
没什么
Oh, nothing.
我喜欢你说"闪耀芒果"的时候
I love the way you say "Ogbono."
闪耀芒果
Ogbono.
山药芒果
Ogbono.
-山药芒果 -闪耀芒果
- Ogbono. - Ogbono.
山 药 芒 果
Og-bo-no!
算了
Never mind.
把馥馥糕递给我
Just pass the fufu.
馥馥糕
Fufu.
我太爱你的美国口音了
I just love your American accents.
过了一会儿
哈喽
Hello?
你老婆
The wife?
是的
Yes.
她挂你电♥话♥
She hang up on you?
是的
Yes.
在我和艾比希拉谈恋爱之前
You know, before I dated Abishola,
我会告诉你现在就给她打回去 但是现在...
I would've said call her right back, but now...
你得让她们自己憋一会儿
You have to let them stew.
你得让她们自己憋一会儿
You have to let 'em stew.
就像炖一块不好切的牛肉
Like a tough cut of beef.
不理她们 她们不就更生气了吗
Doesn't ignoring them just make them angrier?
那是不可能的
That would be impossible.
尼日利亚的女性最开始是勃然大怒
Nigerian women start out furious
然后一路下降到
and make their way down to,
"我不会趁你睡着杀了你的"
"I will not kill you in your sleep."
窍门就在于 要在她们有机会开始生气之前
Yeah, the trick is to diffuse the situation
就把问题解决掉
before she has a chance to get mad.
你怎么做到这一点的
How do you do that?
问题是这一小片拼图
Yeah, that's the piece of the puzzle
我还没想好应该怎么拼
I haven't figured out yet.
我喜欢拼图
Oh, I love puzzles.
没开玩笑吧 我也喜欢
You're kidding. Me, too.
我最近完成了一幅特别美的海洋生物拼图
I recently finished a breathtaking one of marine life.
那肯定有很多蓝色的片
Ah, that's a lot of blue.
我是从这些东西开始拼的 珊瑚
I started with the objects: coral,
小丑鱼 潜水员的脚蹼
clown fish, the diver's flippers.
聪明
Smart.
怎么了
What?
你们两个需要女朋友了
You two need girlfriends.
她们可以帮忙拼拼图
They could help with the puzzles.
是啊
Yeah.
我的天啊 我们确实需要女朋友了
Oh, my God, we do need girlfriends.
过了一会儿
我在周二就提前进行了周四塔可日
I did a surprise Taco Tuesday on a Thursday.
妹子 你已经疯了
Ooh, girl, you're out of control.
-艾比希拉 -哈喽
- Abishola. - Hello.
你怎么在这里 你今天不上班啊
What are you doing here? You don't have work today.
鲍勃家今天不需要我
I was not needed at Bob's house,
所以我过来看看能不能加个班
so I came by to see if I could pick up some extra hours.
等等 你今天明明休息
Wait, you had the day off from work,
但是你到工作的地方要求更多的工作
so you came to work to ask for more work?
是的
Yes.
这是一家医院
This is a hospital.
除非你是被花钱雇来的或者马上要死了
You come here if you're being paid or dying.
不然马上离开这个地方
Leave this place immediately.
快走
Go.
我就是不擅长当一个无用之人
I'm just not good at being worthless.
你们俩是怎么做到的
How do the two of you do it?
首先 不要管自己叫无用之人
Well, first of all, don't call it worthless.
其次 我会去博物馆或者舞厅
And second, I go to a museum or a ball game.
我和格洛里亚有时候会去爵士俱乐部
Gloria and I sometimes go to the jazz club.
我们打扮得漂漂亮亮的 喝上几杯鸡尾酒
Yeah, we get all dressed up, have a couple of cocktails.
-特别有意思 -无用之人专享快乐
- It's fun. - Good worthless fun.
好吧 我今晚跟你们一起去
Fine, I'll go with you tonight.
今晚
Tonight?
我可能得改一下本来的计划
Oh, I-I would have to change some things around.
好啊 改吧 什么时候
Okay. Change those things. What time?
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
管它呢
Aw, what the hell.
让周四塔可日来得更猛烈些吧
Let's keep this crazy Taco Thursday train running.
但是如果你去了
But if you do this,
有几个规则你必须得遵守
you will have to adhere to some rules.
我喜欢规则
I like rules.
首先 我们知道音乐很吵
First off, we know the music's loud.
-别没完没了地提这事 -好
- Don't keep saying it. - Okay.
别数我喝了多少杯酒
And don't count how many drinks I've had.
我已经知道我喝得太多了
I already know it's too many.
好吧
Okay.
别去干跟乐师调情这种事
And don't be one of those women that flirts with the musicians.
这是我的专享
That's my thing.
还有不能跟着乐队弹空气吉他
And don't play air instruments along with the band.
这是我的专享
That's my thing.
等等
Oh... wait.
你不能把这个扔掉
You can't throw these away.
这是我第一双芭蕾舞鞋
These are my first ballet slippers.
我们每从盒子里拿出一样东西
Are you gonna cry at every piece of junk
你都得哭一场吗
we take out of these boxes?
没有
No.
克里斯蒂娜
Christina.
我不明白
Well, I don't understand.
你已经好转了
You're feeling better.
很快就可以搬回来住
You can move back in soon.
你为什么不能一直待在这里一直到死呢
Why can't you just stay here till you die?
因为我会独自一人
Because I'll be alone.
等你们几个孩子意识到我死了的时候
By the time you kids figure out I'm dead,
我已经变成鬼在吓唬邻居们了
I'll already be haunting the next family.
我们雇一个清洁工
We-We'll hire a cleaning lady.
她会发现尸体的
She'll find the body.
我想说的是 你们PS都没来过
All I'm saying is, none of you came around P.S.
PS
P.S.?
"中风之前" 这不是你发明的词吗
"Pre-stroke." It's your stupid term.
我们经常和你见面
We saw you all the time.
上班的时候 因为是我给你们发薪水
At work. Because you were paid to.
这个工作的福利之一就是 可以见到你
And it was a job that came with benefits: seeing you.
别闹了
Knock it off.
你们几个一旦有条件之后马上就离开了这个房♥子
All of you left this house the minute you could
连头都不回
and you never looked back.
现在轮到我了
Now it's my turn.
好啦 我懂的 你觉得孤单了
Okay, I get it. You were lonely.
但是假如我搬回来跟你一起住呢
But what if I moved back in here with you?
你愿意吗
You'd do that?
不愿意
No.
当天晚上
剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表