剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表
We're not messing around, Tayo.
我们不惜一切代价
We're willing to do whatever it takes.
我知道了
I see.
或许你得跟我的律师谈谈
Well, perhaps you will be needing to speak with my lawyer
基托耶·阿福拉贝
Kitoye Afolabe.
-太辣了吗 -不 他是个很棒的律师
- Spicy? - No, he's a good lawyer.
-你认识他吗 -他在国际法庭上出庭过
- You know him? - He's presented at international court.
所有人都认识阿福拉贝
Everyone knows Afolabe.
或许这没你想象得那么简单
Perhaps this will not be as easy as you thought.
好吧 那我们都请了大律师
Okay, okay, so we both have bigwig lawyers.
不 他更大 说真的
No, his is bigger. Literally.
他们都戴着那种花卷假发
You know, they wear those powdered wigs.
我猜是英国人传过来的
I think it's left over from the English?
是的
It is.
或许你可以试试用馥馥糕蘸着吃
Maybe you should try dipping your fufu in there.
好了 听着
All right, listen!
大家都不想花一大笔钱
Nobody wants us to spend a bunch of money
在法庭上纠缠
tying this up in court.
这次是真的辣
That time it was spicy.
重点是 或许我们可以试试别的方法
The point is, maybe we can try something else.
给你多少钱你才能离开她
How much would it take for you to just let her go?
所以你要贿赂我 让我离开我的妻子
So you are trying to bribe me into leaving my wife?
有什么大不了的 第一次都没人给你钱
What's the big deal? First time you did it for free.
我来问你 鲍勃
Let me ask you something, Bob.
给你多少钱 你才能离开艾比希拉
How much would it cost for you to leave Abishola?
你没那么多钱
You don't have that kind of money, pal.
看来你心里有个数啊
so you do have a number.
可我没有
Because I do not.
不 我也没有
No, I-I don't have a number either.
但你看到一个黑人 就觉得
But you see a Black man and assume that
自己可以花钱收买♥♥他
you can just buy him off.
等一下 这与种族无关
Okay. Hold on, this isn't a race thing.
就算你是白人 我也会花钱收买♥♥你
If you were white, I'd still be trying to buy you off.
我会收买♥♥律师 法官 不惜一切代价
I'll buy off the lawyer, the judge, whatever it takes.
怎么了
What?!
好吧 显然我不该说那些话
Okay, evidently I should not have said any of that.
当晚
这事没结束 绝对没完
This isn't over. Not by a long shot.
我们去国际法庭
We'll go to international court.
你认识尼日利亚律师吗
Do you know any Nigerian lawyers?
-不认识 -那我们找一个
- No. - Well, we'll find one.
如果我们必须得去的话 那就去
And if we have to go there, we'll go there.
就当是旅行了
We'll make a trip out of it.
我们得另找个住处
We'll have to find different accommodations.
我的家人不会允许我们住在家里的
My family will not allow us in their homes.
-真的吗 -真的 但我不在乎
- Really? - Really, but I do not care.
我不需要我家人和教堂的祝福
I do not need my family or my church's blessings.
哪怕要花许多年时间 我们也要抗争到底
We're going to fight this even if it takes years and years.
没错
Damn right.
或者 我们开心就好
Or... we could just be happy.
什么
What?
你陪着我 我陪着你
You're here with me, and I'm here with you.
我们还抗争什么呢 我们已经赢了
What are we fighting for? We already won.
但这对你来说很重要
But this is important to you.
是的 但这不是最重要的
It is, but it's not what's most important.
婚礼一定会很精彩的
It was going to be a nice wedding.
没错 你会成为很美的新娘
Yeah. You would have made a lovely bride.
而且我们都知道我穿燕尾服很帅
And we know I can wear the hell out of a tux.
是的
Yes, you can.
通德叔叔和德勒会陪我走完红毯
Uncle Tunde and Dele were going to walk me down the aisle.
我喜欢 很棒
I like that. That's sweet.
现场会有很多花
And there were going to be so many flowers.
-慈姑花 -你记住了
- Calla lilies? - You remembered.
看到没 有时候我会倾听的
See? I listen sometimes.
我们会采取自助餐的形式
We'd seal the deal with a buffet
这样人们就可以吃馥馥糕了
so people could stuff themself on fufu.
-自助餐不行 -真的吗
- No buffet. - Really?
这是婚礼现场 不是自助餐厅
This is a wedding, not a Sizzler.
大家坐下来 吃顿正常的饭
Sit-down, served dinner.
成交
Deal.
我们或许举办不了婚礼
Well, we may not have a wedding,
但我找到了我们的歌♥
but I found our song.
我不要听鲍勃·西格的歌♥跳舞
I am not dancing to your Bob Seger.
我知道你为什么会这么说
I understand why you'd say that,
但不是他的歌♥
but it's something else.
-我喜欢 但这不是我的第一选择 -不是吗
- I like this, but this would not have been my first choice. - No?
你想要鲍勃·西格的歌♥ 对吧
You wanted that Bob Seger, huh?
你确定我每周都要来吗
Are you sure I need to come every week?
展现出我们不觉得丢人
It is important for us to show we have
-这点很重要 -我有很多丢人的事
- nothing to be ashamed of. - I mean, I got plenty to be ashamed of.
你知道我以前抽雪茄 戴那种小平顶帽吗
You know I used to smoke cigars and wear a little porkpie hat?
开玩笑的 我焦虑时就会开玩笑
It's a joke. When I'm anxious, I make jokes.
真不敢相信我答应不嫁给你
I cannot believe I agreed to not marry you.
他要在这待多久
How long is he gonna be here?
太久了 德勒 快来
Too long. Dele, come.
我们去占座
We're going to get our seats.
他刚才说什么
What was he saying?
不知道 我只是假装听得懂
I don't know. I was pretending to understand.
我在这也要经常这样了
I'm about to do a lot of that right in here.
你好 通德叔叔 奥卢阿姨
E karo, Uncle Tunde, Auntie Olu.
真高兴在这么美妙的早晨见到你们
So good to see you on this fine morning.
看来你还在这里
I see that you are still here.
那我还能在哪
Where else would I be?
在尼日利亚 跟你的第二个家在一起
In Nigeria, with your second family.
他们肯定想你了
I'm sure they miss you.
是的 我在这也有家
Yes, well, I have family here, too.
真的吗 我很想认识一下呢
Really? Oh, I would love to meet them.
出什么事了吗
Is there something wrong?
没什么事
Nothing is wrong.
通德 提醒我一下
Tunde, remind me,
他八年前在哪
where was he eight years ago?
不在这
Not here.
那两年前呢
What about two years ago?
还是不在这
Still not here.
但今年 艾比希拉找到了鲍勃
But this year, Abishola found Bob,
她爱的男人
a man she loves.
突然之间 他就来了
And poof! Here he is.
你就像个小孩 把玩具扔了以后
You are like a child who has discarded a toy
在其他小孩喜欢那玩具时
and then begins whining for it
开始哭哭啼啼想要回来
when another child shows interest.
就像个小婴儿 把脑袋插♥进♥肉汁里
Like a baby-baby, who has stuck his head in gravy.
谢谢你们的挑明了情况
I appreciate your guidance,
但艾比希拉和我有个儿子
but Abishola and I have a son together.
那你给儿子树立了什么榜样
And what sort of an example are you setting for him?
我在告诉他 应该勇敢追求他想要的东西
I am showing him he should go after what he wants.
即使他想要的 不想要他
Even if what he wants does not want him?
你让我显得很孤注一掷
You are making me seem desperate.
是你让自己显得孤注一掷
You are making you seem desperate.
有很多女人会爱上
Well, there are plenty of women who would love
我这种成功男士的
to be with a successful man like me.
那或许你该去她们的教堂等待
Then maybe you should go wait for them at their church.
我巧舌如簧的妻子
Oh, my wonderful wife,
你用语言就把他赶跑了
you have castrated him with your words.
小菜一碟
Snip, snip.
我不明白他怎么发了这种信息
I just do not understand what made him send this text.
我看看
Let me see it.
"你变了
"You've changed...
许多女人想要我
"Many women want me...
我能做一百个俯卧撑"
I can do a hundred push-ups."
是塔约发来的吗
Is that a text from Tayo?
对 我想他同意和我离婚了
Yes. I believe he no longer wants to be married to me.
剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表