剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表
要不是我们已经订婚了
If we weren't already engaged,
我想说我根本配不上你啊
I'd say you were out of my league.
-你现在也可以这么说 -站到那边去
- You can still say it. - Hey, stand there.
我来给你拍张照
Let me take your picture.
这里的光线我不满意 站到那边去
Uh, you know what? I don't like the lighting. Move over there.
-鲍勃 -我太激动了
- Bob. - I'm just excited.
你要跟你的女朋友们出去 你从来没跟她们出去玩过
You're going out with the girls. You never go out with the girls.
她们来了 真的要发生了
They're here. It's happening.
你好 鲍勃
Hello, Bob
几位女士今晚太美了
Wow, you ladies look wonderful.
-谢谢 -等等 笑一个
- Thank you. - Wait, smile.
这个光线我不满意 站到那边去
Uh, I don't like the lighting. Move over there.
鲍勃 让她们进来
Bob, let them in.
看看你啊
Oh, look at you.
看看你啊
Look at you.
看看我们啊
Look at us.
你们出门之前想来杯喝的吗 红酒
Boom. Can I get you ladies anything before you go? Wine?
啤酒 调酒
Beer? Mixed drink?
我觉得我们没时间喝东西了
I don't think we have time for that.
你有香槟吗
Do you have champagne?
我可以开一瓶香槟
I can rustle up some bubbles.
我来一杯
I'll have a glass.
我们该出门了 我们的无用人之夜
We should get going. We don't want to be late
可不能迟到
for our worthless night out.
错了 我们不想早到
Wrong. We don't want to be early.
提前到俱乐部的人
The only people who show up to the club early
只有游客和妓♥女♥
are tourists and prostitutes.
你们很显然... 不是游客
And you certainly aren't... tourists.
抱歉 太激动了
Sorry, just excited.
这很好啊
Well, this is nice.
我们现在就缺点音乐了
All we need now is some music.
请稍等
Hold, please.
像样啊 袜子男
All right, Sock Man.
鲍勃 你这里总能找到好东西
Bob, I can always count on you for the good stuff.
我女朋友的朋友当然值得最好的
Only the best for my gal's pals.
说真的 别见外
Seriously, make yourselves at home
想待多长时间都行
and hang out for as long as you want.
你确定吗
Are you sure about that?
给这位女士来一杯玛格丽特
Una margarita for la señorita.
谢谢
Gracias.
招牌解百纳红酒
Our house Cabernet.
谢谢 亲爱的
Thank you, dear.
还有最传统的
And an old fashioned.
谢谢 袜子男
Thank you, Sock Man.
-鲍勃 这太甜了 -不用客气
- Bob, this is so sweet. - No problem.
不是 我告诉你这酒太甜了
No, I am telling you it is too sweet.
重做一杯
Make it again.
好了 好了
Okay, okay.
有名的鲍勃 鲍勃·马利
Famous Bobs. Marley.
鲍勃·纽哈特
Uh, Newhart.
鲍勃·威勒
Wheeler.
《鲍勃心动》前情提要
Previously on Bob Hearts Abishola...
鲍勃·威勒是个无名之辈
Bob Wheeler is a nobody.
-喝 -喝
- Drink! - Drink!
他是我的无名之辈
He is my nobody.
下一类
Next category.
被所有常青藤学校录取的尼日利亚学生
Nigerian students who were accepted into every Ivy League school.
哈罗德·埃克
Harold Ekeh.
欧鲁达米卢拉·欧鲁瓦达拉·阿德科耶
Oludamilola Oluwadara Adekeye.
拜托
Oh, come on, y'all.
-喝 -喝
- Drink! - Drink!
这太有意思了
This is so much fun.
是啊 能见你放松一次真不错
Yeah. It's nice to see you cut loose for once.
你可能不会相信
You may not believe me,
但艾比希拉曾是派对的灵魂人物
but Abishola used to be the life of the party.
我不相信
I don't believe you.
以前的艾比希拉会讲笑话
Old Abishola told jokes,
唱歌♥ 更会跳舞
sang, she was a beautiful dancer.
什么
What?
但那个她在很多年前就慢慢无趣地死去了
But she died a slow, boring death many, many years ago.
我怀德勒的时候
When I had Dele,
塔约和我已经同床异梦
Tayo and I were already struggling to get by.
然后塔约离开了
Then Tayo left
我再没时间去做那些蠢事了
and I didn't have time for foolish things anymore.
有时生活会让你无暇玩乐 是吧
Sometime life just gets in the way, huh?
我爱这首歌♥
I love this song.
开始了
Oh, here we go.
与此同时
怎么了
What is wrong?
我吃了些麦若妮可带来的食物
I-I had some of the food that Morenike brought.
我只有一个词要说
I have one word for it.
不是你的关系
It's not you.
那姑娘有着恶魔的味蕾
The girl has the devil's taste buds.
太难堪了
It was so embarrassing,
在她面前被辣得满头大汗泪流满面
sweating and crying in front of her.
你没什么可难堪的
You have nothing to be embarrassed about.
我们在尼日利亚待的时间比她活的时间都长
We spent more time in Nigeria than she has been alive.
我为祖国的独♥立♥游♥行♥过
I marched for my country's independence.
我差点就当上"拉各斯小姐"了
And I was almost Miss Lagos.
如果水务专员的女儿没参加
Well, if the water commissioner's daughter had not entered,
你肯定就当上了
you would have won.
如果我知道他会花那么多钱贿赂
If I'd known his bribe was going to be that big,
我就不学杂耍了
I would not have learned to juggle.
尼日利亚在我们的骨子里
Nigeria is in our bones.
不管我们怎样说话 怎样饮食
Uh, no matter how we speak, h-how we eat,
或是离开了多久
or how much time spent away.
没有东西能改变我们心中的感情
Nothing can change what is in our hearts.
没有东西
Nothing.
通德 你看看时间
Tunde, look at the time.
《蒙面歌♥手》开始了
Oh, The Masked Singer is on.
我去做爆米花
Oh, I'll make the Jiffy Pop.
你觉得他们今晚会揭开谁的面具
Who do you think they will unmask tonight?
"巨鹈鹕"
The giant pelican.
我觉得他是麦考利·卡尔金
And I am convinced it is Macaulay Culkin.
我这是怎么了
What has happened to me?
我知道《小鬼当家》的主演
I know the star of Home Alone,
却说不好"山月芒果汤"
yet I cannot pronounce "Ogbono."
山药芒果汤
Ogbono.
炒饭怎么样
How's the fried rice?
很不错
Pretty good.
我知道你不觉得我是最棒的母亲
I know you don't think I was the best mother.
不 我只是觉得你还没说完
No. I... I just thought there was more.
确实 但我以为你会反驳一下
There is, but I thought there would be some protest.
出于礼貌
Just to be polite.
你是最棒的母亲
You are the best mother.
你在说谎 但我还是喜欢听
You're lying, but it's still nice to hear.
住在鲍勃那里
You know, it's been kind of great
和你们朝夕相处挺不错的
spending so much time with you kids while I've been at Bob's.
确实不错
It has been.
虽有些奇怪
In a weird way,
我觉得中风给了我第二次机会
I feel like the stroke has given me a second chance.
是给了我们所有人第二次机会
It's given all of us a second chance.
我要说 你以前也不是那么糟
And for the record, you weren't so horrible.
你还是说谎吧
Go back to lying.
不 你是不会烤饼干或是检查我的作业
No, I mean, you didn't bake cookies or check my homework,
你还缺席了很多我心理医生嘴中的
and you kind of missed a lot of what my therapist called
"重要里程碑"
"Significant milestones."
你怎么不再狠点
Bring it home, will you?
但在老爸死后 我看到你打起精神
But after Dad died, I saw you pull yourself together
振作起来回到麦克斯多特
and get up and go back to MaxDot.
我当时别无选择
剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表