剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表
And yet this is the second time he has deceived you.
之前是他跳舞的事
Before with his dancing,
现在是他的浪♥漫♥邂♥逅♥
and now with his romantic rendezvous.
当初发现他跳舞
As soon as I discovered the dancing,
我就应该把他送回老家
I should have sent him home,
而不是试图用美国风格来解决问题
instead of trying to do things the American way.
现在你儿子跟一个陌生女孩
And now your son is having his "American way"
在公园里进行"美国风格"
with a strange girl in the park.
也许德勒跟他父亲回尼日利亚
Well, maybe it's the right thing for Dele
是正确的选择
to be in Nigeria with his father.
我的大儿子开始忤逆我时
When my eldest son started disobeying me,
我就把他送去跟他爷爷一起住了
I sent him back home to live with his grandfather.
两年的管束后
And after those two years of good discipline,
他改头换面 专注事业
he came back focused and unrecognizable.
就是那个几乎不和你说话的儿子吗
Isn't that the son that hardly talks to you?
是的 他屏蔽了我的号♥码
Yes, he blocks my calls,
但他是个成功的律师 这才是最重要的
but he's a successful lawyer, and that is what matters.
另一边 我没把我的女儿送去尼日利亚
Meanwhile, I never sent my daughter to Nigeria,
她现在在搞乐队
and now she's in a band.
她在洛杉矶爱乐管弦乐团
She's in the L.A. Philharmonic.
行吧 大乐队
Okay, a large band.
这样真好
This is very nice.
嗯 有的人的快乐之地是海滩
Yeah, some people's happy place is a beach.
我们是洗衣店
Ours is a laundromat.
谢谢你来把我和我的脏毛巾
Thank you for showing up and sweeping me
全部打包起来
and my dirty towels off our feet.
我能不能
Hey, you mind if I work
忙一会儿我做的这个项目
on this little project I'm putting together?
可以啊
Go ahead.
-是给德勒做的 -好
- It's for Dele. - Okay.
写下一些他去尼日利亚时
Just writing down some sights and bites he should check out
该看该吃的
while he's in Nigeria.
看 "该看和该吃"
See? "Sights and Bites."
你很贴心
That's very nice of you.
是啊 我还想引入一些亲身经验
Yeah. Was hoping to get some personal stories in here, too.
找一个在那里长大
You know, from someone who grew up there,
了解那片土地
knows the lay of the land,
和他有亲缘关系的人
is related to him.
你可以去问通德叔叔
You could ask Uncle Tunde.
嗯
Right.
我本来以为你会想当这个人
I kind of thought you might want to do it.
我不会满足德勒
I will not give Dele the satisfaction
不会给他任何建议的
of hearing such things from me.
好吧
Okay, sure.
我明白你的立场了
I understand your position.
但他将要离家
But he is gonna be 6,000 miles
六千英里
away from his home.
所以你才带我来这里吗
Is that why you brought me here?
想让我和德勒聊聊
To try to get me to talk to Dele?
不 当然不是了
No. Absolutely not.
你要坚持你冷酷的沉默
You have your cold, scary silent thing,
我要做我的瑞泰瑞泰导游书
and I have my retereteguidebook thing.
好吧 我闭嘴
Okay, I'm shutting up.
这家餐馆已经关门了
That restaurant is closed.
好的
Good to know.
另一天
你好 叔叔
E kaale, Uncle.
你好 塔约
Kaale,Tayo.
我去看看德勒有没有准备好
I will see if Dele is ready.
谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
塔约
Tayo.
鲍勃
Bob.
你们落地后 从机场开车
When you land, how long is the drive home
回家要多久
from the airport?
看交通情况的话大概40分钟
Uh, with traffic, about 40 minutes.
你们坐阿巴巴奥沃荣希基快速线吗
You taking the Apapa-Oworonshoki Expressway?
可能吧
Probably.
晚上那个时候这的确是最好的选择
Yeah, that time of night, that's your best bet.
-爸爸 -你好
- Hey, Dad. - Hey.
记住 要受礼物的老年人
Remember, the order people receive the gifts
跟礼物本身一样重要
is as important as the gifts themselves.
莫拉约叔叔 波局叔叔
Uncle Morayo, Uncle Poju,
福沃凯阿姨 伊菲黛阿姨
Auntie Fowoke, Auntie Ifede,
也米西哥哥和阿黛罗巴姐姐
Cousin Yemisi and Cousin Adeloba.
你忘了艾本奶奶
You forgot Granny Ebun.
她的是最重要的
Hers is the most important one.
如果弄不清楚 那就问问自己 谁最老
Uh, when in doubt, ask yourself who is oldest.
牙齿越少 就越需要
The less teeth they have, the more they need
顶级的搅拌机
a top-of-the-line blender.
伙计
Hey, bud.
一路顺风
Have a great trip.
我给你做了点东西
Uh, I made a little something for you.
用 或者不用
Use it, don't use it.
没什么大不了的
It's no big deal.
如果你不想看 也没关系
If you don't want to read it, it's fine.
我很乐意 谢谢你
No, I'd like to. Thank you.
我会想你的
I'm gonna miss you.
我也是 伙计
Me, too, buddy.
好了 轮到下一个了
Okay, someone else go.
这样吧 塔约
You know what, Tayo?
我帮你把这些包搬到车上
I'll help you get those bags to the car.
谢谢你 鲍勃
Thank you, Bob.
你们两个人搬太累了
It is too much for the two of you to carry alone.
我去监督
I will supervise.
再见 妈妈
Goodbye, Mum.
保重
Be safe.
好的 妈妈
Yes, Mum.
还有 德勒
And, Dele...
我会看着你做的一切
I will be watching everything you do.
好了 伙计
Okay, buddy.
首先 你一定要明白
First off, it's important you understand
五堡评分系统
the five-burger rating system.
这就像评分系统 不过我们来用汉堡
It's like the star system, but we're using burgers.
好了 你可能会认为我疯了
All right, you're gonna think I'm crazy,
但是据我所知 我会给拉各斯的硬石咖啡馆
but from what I've read, I give the Hard Rock Cafe in Lagos
五堡好评
a five out of five burgers.
德勒 我是妈妈
Dele, it is Mommy.
鲍勃给我看了他的"该看和该吃"本
Bob showed me his "Sights and Bites" Book.
他很得意于这个押韵的名字
He is very pleased with the rhyming title.
但是他漏了点东西
But there are some things he missed.
如果你想寻求平静
If you want peace and quiet,
奶奶后院里有一大♥片♥锦葵树
there's a large jacaranda tree in Granny's backyard.
我以前经常在那里读书
I used to read there.
你爬上去就能看到周围的一切
You can climb it and see everything,
但没有人能看到你
but no one can see you.
我总是想亲自带你去尼日利亚
I always wanted to be the one to take you to Nigeria,
但我也很希望能通过你的双眼
but I'm looking forward to seeing my home
看看我的家
through your eyes.
即使我不在你身边
Even though I am not with you,
我会在你心中
I will be in your heart,
你也会在我的心中
as you will be in mine.
德勒的飞机45分钟前落地了
Dele's plane landed 45 minutes ago.
他的手♥机♥为什么还在机场
Why is his phone still at the airport?
万一行李没有到呢
What if the luggage did not arrive?
我的天啊 要是没有那些礼物
Oluwa mi o. Without the gifts,
尼日利亚不会再欢迎我们了
we will never be welcomed back in Nigeria.
别往最坏的方向想
Uh, don't assume the worst.
也许他们只是在机场外的
Maybe they are just stopping at the suya stand
素雅台待了一会儿
outside the airport.
你喜欢那个看台吗
You like that stand?
那可是城里最棒的
Oh, the best in the city.
剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表