剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表
星期一 上午
*哦 宝贝*
*Oh, yeah, baby*
*我像个傻瓜一样离开了太久*
*Like a fool, I went and stayed too long*
*现在不知道你对我的爱是否还在*
*Now I'm wondering if your love's still strong*
*哦 宝贝*
*Ooh, baby*
*我在这里*
*Here I am*
*签名 封印 寄出*
*Signed, sealed, delivered*
*我是你的*
*I'm yours*
*曾几何时我离开了你*
*Then that time I went and said goodbye*
*现在我回来了 泪流满面*
*Now I'm back and not ashamed to cry*
*哦 宝贝 我在这里*
*Ooh, baby, here I am*
*签名 封印 寄出 我是你的*
*Signed, sealed, delivered, I'm yours*
*我在这里 宝贝*
*Here I am, baby*
你在哪里
Where are you?
-开车往公♥司♥走 -太可惜了
- Driving in. - Too bad.
你要错过音乐剧版的《诺玛·蕾》了
You're missing Norma Rae: The Musical.
对了 现在道格拉斯在最底层工作
Oh, yeah. Now that Douglas is on the floor,
他想要在星期一给大家打打气
he's trying to spice Mondays up for everybody.
给大家打气
Spice 'em up?
他们刚刚休息了两天
They just had two days off.
还需要打什么气
What do they need spice for?
别这样 这对提高士气有帮助
Come on, it's good for morale.
这么做是有用的是因为...
And that matters because...?
员工们也许能真的喜欢工作
The employees might actually enjoy working?
"喜欢工作"
"Enjoy working"?
你什么时候变成共♥产♥主义者了
When did you become a communist?
我爱你 妈 聊得真不错
I love you, Mom. Good talk.
*哦 宝贝 我在这里*
*Ooh, baby, here I am*
*签名 封印 寄出 我是你的*
*Signed, sealed, delivered, I'm yours*
*我在这里 宝贝*
*Here I am, baby, whoa, oh*
*签名 封印 寄出 我的未来在你手中*
*Signed, sealed, delivered, You got my future*
*在你手中 宝贝 我是你的*
*In your hands, baby I'm yours, ah*
*我在这里 宝贝*
*Here I am, baby, ah*
*签名 封印 寄出 我的未来在你手中*
*Signed, sealed, delivered, You got my future*
*在你手中 宝贝 我是你的*
*In your hands, baby, yeah I'm yours, ah*
*我曾经做过很多蠢事*
*I've done a lot of foolish things.*
鲍勃心动
第二季 第九集
这太荒谬了
This is ridiculous.
我们本来可以不用排队的
We shouldn't have to wait in line.
每个人都得排队
Everybody has to wait.
不是每个人
Well, not everybody
都和药剂师睡过
is sleeping with the pharmacist.
那可不一定
You don't know that.
一点不好笑
That is not funny.
不好意思 你的三次配药机会已经用完了
I'm sorry, but you have used all three of your refills.
我可以解释的
Okay, I can explain.
你看这上面写的是每六小时吃两片
Okay, see where it says to take two pills every six hours?
我有可能给记反了
I may have flipped that.
我觉得我认识她
I think I know her.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
金发的 褐发的 这些白种女人长得都差不多
Blonde, brunette, these white women all look alike.
克里斯蒂娜
Christina?
艾比希拉 我的天啊 你来这里做什么
Oh, Abishola. Oh, my God. What are you doing here?
我们在等着队伍前进
We are waiting for the line to move.
哈喽 我亲爱的
Hello, my darling.
哈喽 我的小甜甜
Hello, my sweet puff-puff.
发生什么事了
What's going on?
这个顽固的童子军不给我配药
This Boy Scout here won't refill my prescription.
帕罗西汀
Paroxetine.
你为什么要吃抗焦虑药
Why are you on antianxiety medication?
就因为有现在这种让我焦虑的情形
For situations exactly like this.
你不应该长♥期♥
You shouldn't be on these types of drugs
吃这种药物
for extended periods of time.
跟我来
Come with me.
我给你一种药草茶
We'll find you a nice herbal tea
有同样的效果
that will do the same thing
而且不会让你看起来像个疯子一样
without making you behave like a crazy person.
茶有这种效果
A tea can do that?
我也有个毛病需要一些自然疗法
I also have a problem that requires a natural remedy.
南希 我需要休息十分钟...
Nancy, I'll take a ten-minute...
休息三十五分钟
35-minute break.
与此同时
这些数据不可能是正确的
These numbers can't be right.
我已经检查过三次了
I have checked them three times.
星期一已经从产量最低的一天
Monday has gone from our slowest day
变成了产量最高的
to our most productive.
-就因为跳舞了 -是的
- Because of the dancing? - Yes.
我本来也很抗拒的 维勒先生
I have tried to fight it, Mr. Wheeler,
但是音乐节奏太令人着迷了
but even I find the rhythms intoxicating.
为什么星期三的业绩这么好
Why are Wednesday's numbers so good?
你们是请了墨西哥街头乐队来伴奏吗
Are you guys bringing in a mariachi band?
没有 那多傻啊
No, that would be silly.
星期三是 "道格拉斯对抗叉车" 日
Wednesday is "Douglas versus the forklift."
详细说说
Let's hear it.
道格拉斯声称如果我们把像犁马那样套上挽具
Douglas claimed if we harnessed him like a plow horse,
他一次能拉的箱子
he could pull more boxes in one trip
比小叉车三次拉得还多
than the small forklift could in three.
你们这是典型的傻瓜对战机器
Your classic moron versus machine.
他总是输 但是叉车司机的
He always loses, but the forklift driver
工作效率比之前提高了60%
has become 60% more productive.
在这之前 他最高明的主意是假装结肠炎
Up until now, his best idea has been faking colitis
这样他就能在厕所里午睡了
so he could nap in the bathroom.
他真的成为了这个公♥司♥重要的一份子
He has really become a valuable part of the company.
您母亲把他送到底层仓库来工作真是个聪明的举动
Your mother was very wise to send him to the warehouse floor.
维勒先生
Mr. Wheeler?
抱歉 道格拉斯是重要的 我母亲是聪明的
Sorry. Douglas is valuable and my mother is wise.
我脑子有点转不过弯来了
It's hard to wrap my head around.
这确实会让人错乱
It does fornicate with one's mind.
过了一会儿
谢谢你送我回家
Thank you for giving me a ride home.
这是最基本的
it's the least I can do.
有个能在我危急时刻
It's nice to have a family member
伸出援手的家庭成员挺不错的
who helps when I'm in crisis
而不是录下来放到抖音上
instead of recording it and putting it on TikTok.
真可怕
That's awful.
去搜 弱女子竟怒吼博物馆保安
Google "Skinny lady yells at museum guard."
你母亲已经给我看过了
Your mother already showed it to me.
谢谢你让我用洗手间
Hey, uh, thanks for letting me use the restroom.
我很快就会出来
I'll-I'll only be a second.
不 你不会 只要进了这扇门
Oh, no, you won't. By walking through this door,
你就是我家的客人了 在他们确认
you are a guest of the family, and you cannot leave
他们已经喂饱你之前 你都跑不掉
until they have decided that they have fed you enough.
怎么 我成人♥质♥了吗
So, I'm their hostage?
是的
Yes.
叔叔 你还记得鲍勃的妹妹 克里斯蒂娜
Uh, Uncle? You remember Bob's sister, Christina.
很高兴再次见到你 克里斯蒂娜
Lovely to see you again, Christina.
我也很荣幸
Great to see you, too.
奥卢 有客人来吃晚餐啦
Olu, we have guests for dinner!
-不 我只是来借用 -艾比希拉
- Oh, no, I just need to use the... - Abishola,
你怎么没告诉我们你会带朋友来
you didn't tell us you were bringing company.
-不 我 -通德 去换衣服
- No, I... - Tunde, go change your shirt.
抱歉让你看到我穿着一身破布
Oh, I am sorry you had to see me in these rags.
什么 不 你穿得挺好的
What? No, you look great.
让我用大餐来治愈
I will fix you some foo-foo.
-不用了 -艾比希拉 快来帮我解冻羊肉
- No. - Abishola, come. Help me defrost the goat.
听起来真棒
That sounds nice,
但实际上我不怎么需要羊肉
but I don't really need any goat.
我只想用下洗手间
I just need to use the bathroom!
麦克斯多特
-你想见我 -进来吧 坐下
- You wanted to see me? - Come on in. Sit down.
听着 我上班时到处惹事吗 没错
Look, have I been screwing around at work? Sure.
我上班时磕嗨了吗 没错
Have I been high at work? Sure.
剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表