剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表
《鲍勃心动》前情提要
Previously on Bob Hearts Abishola...
借过一下
Excuse me.
我只是 拿一下面包
Just gonna... get the bread there.
给他看看
Show him.
你妹妹烘焙的
Baked by your sister
放到了科福摩托车上
and left on Kofo's scooter.
你跟她说你不感兴趣了吗
Did you tell her you're not interested?
我没说
I did not.
你说过你拒绝了
You said you said rara.
你没拒绝吗
Did you not say rara?
说实话吗 没有
Honestly, rara.
我认识了一位新朋友
I met someone new.
他名叫兰迪
His name is Randy,
你们会喜欢他的
and you guys are going to love him.
我是道格拉斯·维勒 你是谁
This is Douglas Wheeler. Who's this?
兰迪
Randy.
不 我不认识科福
No, I do not know Kofo,
我也不知道他为什么在那里
and I do not know why he's there.
鲍勃
Bob.
你愿意娶我吗
Will you marry me?
愿意
Yes.
甘菊茶加蜂蜜
Chamomile with honey.
谢谢
Thank you.
你怎么没戴订婚戒指
How come you're not wearing your engagement ring?
别告诉我你还在骑驴找马
Please tell me you're not holding out for a better deal.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
戒指代表你已经名花有主了
Eh, the ring tells guys that you're taken.
免得其他男人嗅来嗅去
You know, keeps them from sniffing around.
真恶心
That's disgusting.
没人在我身边嗅来嗅去
Nobody sniffs around me.
我不戴戒指来上班
I do not wear the ring to work
是因为戴着那么大的钻戒戴不进医疗手套
because I cannot fit a surgical glove over a large diamond.
有道理
Yeah, that makes sense.
我很高兴你认为钻戒很大
And I'm glad you think it's large.
那你要戴什么 才能让女人不来对你嗅来嗅去
And what do you wear so women don't sniff you?
我什么都不用戴
I don't have to wear anything.
这小胡子就让她们自动远离了
This ratty mustache keeps 'em away.
我在想 今晚我们能去吃个晚饭
So, uh, I'm thinking we could, uh, go out for dinner
庆祝一下订婚
and celebrate our engagement.
不错 但为何不我自己烹饪呢
Oh, that's nice. But why don't I just cook something?
也可以
Well, I guess you could,
但你难道不想花枝招展
but wouldn't you rather get all dolled up
去个高级餐厅吗
and go somewhere fancy?
-花枝招展 -对 你懂的
- Dolled up? - Yeah. You know,
穿件性感的衣服
wear something sexy.
所以你还是希望男人在我身边嗅来嗅去
So you want men to sniff around me.
我想让他们有这想法
I want them to want to.
然后他们看到戒指 就崩溃了
Then they'll see the ring and be crushed.
你真是个疯子
You are a crazy person.
而你是个要嫁给我的怪人
And you are the whackjob that's marrying me.
当晚
我说我想吃冰淇淋
I said I wanted ice cream.
对 抱歉
Yes, I'm sorry.
我妈把你最后的胖猴子冰淇淋吃了
Mummy ate the last of your Chunky Monkey.
但上面有我的名字
But my name was on it.
我买♥♥了葡萄
I brought grapes.
很甜
They are very sweet.
尝尝
Try one.
上面有我的名字
My name was on it.
尝一个吧
Just try one.
好吧
Okay.
喂我
Feed me.
不赖嘛
Not bad.
要葡萄
Grape.
凯米 我有话跟你说
Kemi, I have to tell you something.
你不用谢我
You don't have to thank me.
我们是你情我愿的成年人
We are consenting adults.
要葡萄
Grape.
这周末是我妈妈70岁大寿
This weekend is my mother's 70th birthday.
70岁 她是这么告诉你的吗
70? Is that what she's telling you?
去巴黎是她一生的梦想
And it has been a lifelong dream of hers to go to Paris.
我也是
Yes, and also mine.
我知道 但我已经计划带妈妈去了
I know. But I have made plans to take Mummy.
不带我吗
And not me?
这次不带
Not this time.
要葡萄吗
Grape?
你要不带我去巴黎吗
You are going to Paris without me?
我知道我该早点告诉你
I know I should have told you sooner,
但我怕你会生气
but I was afraid you might be angry.
所以你背着我 计划带你妈妈去
So you made plans to take your mother behind my back.
我现在告诉你了呀
I'm telling you now.
但你等到我们翻云覆雨后才告诉我
But you waited till after we had delicious sex.
这时间确实掌握得不好
My timing is unfortunate.
不 没关系
No, it's fine.
我为你高兴
I'm happy for you.
我很高兴你和你妈要信步在
I'm happy that you and your mummy will be strolling
香榭丽舍大道上 而我只能在底特律坐巴士
down the Champs-Élysées while I am riding a bus in Detroit.
葡萄
Grape!
鲍勃心动
第二季 第二集
第二天
但我不知道你为什么生气
I do not see why you are upset, though.
我觉得这挺好的
I think it is very nice.
就是 我希望我儿子以后也能带我去巴黎
Yeah. I hope my son takes me to Paris one day.
那你们就跟他们一样荒唐
Then you are as ridiculous as they are.
巴黎是情侣之都
Paris is for lovers,
而不是母亲之都
not mothers.
这是度蜜月的绝佳圣地
It'd be a nice place for a honeymoon.
鲍勃会说法语吗
Does Bob speak French?
他都不怎么说英语
He barely speaks English.
凯米 楚库埃梅卡和他妈妈相处得很好
Kemi, Chukwuemeka is doing a very nice thing for his mother.
一个男人根本不在乎生他养他的母亲
Would you rather be with a man
你会和这种人在一起吗
who did not care about the woman who raised him?
会啊 我以为我说得很清楚了
Yes! I thought I was very clear about that.
为你感到羞愧
Shame on you.
是啊 我同意袜子男新娘的说法
Yeah, I got to go with the Bride of Sock Man.
羞愧
Shame.
所以你们俩都不站在我这边吗
So neither of you are on my side?
怎么 你想让我们撒谎吗
What, you want us to lie?
好吧
Fine.
你应该陪他去巴黎 而不是他妈妈
You should go to Paris instead of his mom,
楚库埃梅卡配不上你
Chukwuemeka doesn't deserve you,
在你所有的假发里
and out of all your wigs,
我最喜欢这个
that one's my favorite.
我的假发有什么问题吗
Is there something wrong with my wig?
-撒谎 -没有
- Lie. - No.
晚些时候
听起来太真实了
Sounds so real.
道格拉斯
Douglas.
怎么了
What's up?
你得帮我个忙
I got to ask you a favor.
现在吗 我有点忙呢
Now? I'm kind of swamped.
我今晚要带艾比希拉去庆祝
Tonight, I'm taking Abishola out to celebrate.
河边那家餐厅打电♥话♥来
That new place at the riverfront called
说他们有空位了
and they said they have a table open.
所以要我帮什么
So what's the favor?
你能照看妈妈吗
Do you mind watching Mom?
克里斯蒂娜不能去吗
Can't Christina do it?
克里斯蒂娜今晚要去治疗
Christina's got therapy tonight,
我可不想让她错过这次治疗
and I don't want her skipping that.
好吧 没问题
All right. No problem.
你得开车送妈妈回家
Okay, you got to drive Mom home,
给她做点晚饭 带她去浴室
剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表