剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表
No, because...
妈的
Damn it.
可不是嘛
Tell me about it.
你想见我
You wanted to see me?
你来了
There you are.
科布沙拉 不要奶酪 多加干面包碎
Cobb salad, no cheese, extra croutons,
绿女神沙拉酱放边上
green goddess dressing on the side.
不好意思 什么情况
I'm sorry, what's happening?
那是我的午餐点单
That's my lunch order.
好啊 那我要一个鲁本三明治
Okay, and I'll have a Reuben.
还有洋葱圈
And onion rings.
不 我是告诉你我午餐要吃什么 然后你去买♥♥
No, I'm giving you my order for you to pick up.
科布沙拉 不要奶酪 多加干面包碎
Cobb salad, no cheese, extra croutons,
绿女神沙拉酱放边上
green goddess dressing on the side.
好吧 那不是我的工作
Okay, well, that's not my job.
现在是了
Oh, it is now.
很抱歉如果你不喜欢
I'm sorry if you don't like that,
但公♥司♥有等级制度
but there's a hierarchy here.
我觉得这样吧
I think instead,
让等级制度去停车场凉快吧
I'm gonna go get hierarchy in the parking lot.
道格拉斯
Douglas,
你得习惯这种新的动态
you need to get used to this new dynamic.
总裁
Executive.
底层人
Floor person.
点午餐的 买♥♥午餐的
Lunch orderer. Lunch getter-er.
正常 疯子
Normal. Crazy.
我要
I will have
一份科布沙拉
a Cobb salad,
不要奶酪 多加干面包碎
no cheese, extra croutons...
克里斯汀娜 我不会去...
Christina, I'm not getting...
还要绿女神沙拉酱放边上
...and green goddess dressing on the side!
要是我不去 你能怎样
What are you gonna do if I don't get it?
没错
That's right.
不怎样
Nothing!
好了 我当够好人了
All right. I tried being nice.
你的收拾好
You need to clear out
你以前的办公室
your old office.
那将成为新的员工休息室
It's gonna be the new employee lounge.
-什么 -没错
- What? - That's right!
我要变成贱♥人♥老大
I'm going full boss bitch!
我只同意前半部分
Well, I agree with half of that.
好了
All right.
说够了
We're done here.
你在午餐前给我收拾好
And you have a lunch to pick up.
而你要好好收拾桌子了
And you have a desk to organize.
什么
What?
好
Okay.
你想这么玩
You want to play that way?
那就来吧
Let's play.
大家伙
Hey, everybody.
一则小消息
Just a quick announcement.
道格拉斯11岁还尿床
Douglas wet the bed until he was 11.
又一则小消息
Hey, another announcement.
妈妈雇我们的表兄待克里斯汀娜去舞会的
Mom paid our cousin to take Christina to prom!
是他想带我去
He wanted to take me!
不 他不想 放屁脸
No, he didn't, fart face!
这很棒吧
Well, this is nice, huh?
很抱歉 垫子不是很舒服
Sorry the blanket's not super comfortable.
车里只有这个了
It's all I had in the car.
很不错
It works fine.
而且 如果我们着火了 这还很有用
Also, it will be useful if we catch on fire.
我都忘了野餐是需要坐在地上
I forgot how much picnics involve sitting on the ground
吃在地上
and eating on the ground
还要从地上起来的
and eventually trying to get up off the ground.
如果你玩得不开心 那我们为什么要来
If you are not enjoying yourself, then why are we here?
我想和你一起做一些好玩的事
Well, I wanted to do something nice with you,
比如在公园里一起吃冷盘
like eat cold cuts in a public park.
这都是我的错
It's my fault.
我应该采纳你的建议 被那些陌生人
I should have just let the strangers rub us
宰猪了得了
like you suggested.
不 你说得对 那的确很奇怪
No, you're right. It's weird.
我们得想办法减轻你的压力
We have to find some way to reduce your stress.
别担心 会找到的
Don't worry, we will.
我担心
I do worry.
我不想失去你
I don't want to lose you.
过来
Come here.
说真的 你得靠过来 我动不了
Seriously, you got to come here. I can't move.
我的腿麻了
My legs are asleep.
看 已经好多了
See? Already better.
你就像我的专属压力球
You're like my little stress ball.
我们为什么这么不擅长这种事
Why are we so bad at this?
那你更希望怎么样呢
Yeah, what would you rather be?
不擅长放松还是不擅长工作
Bad at relaxing or bad at working?
就像这些玩飞盘的蠢蛋
Like those idiots playing Frisbee.
大白天的
It's the middle of the day.
他们没有责任心的吗
Don't they have responsibilities?
扔得好啊 灵魂投手
Nice snag, soul patch!
-找个班上吧 -鲍勃
- Get a job! - Bob.
怎么了 很好玩的 你想试试吗
What? It's fun. You want to try?
我不会冲陌生人吼的
I am not going to yell at a stranger.
来嘛 为了我
Come on. For me.
你的父母应该像你用那愚蠢的纹身
Your parents should cut you off from financial support
切断你的职业生涯一样
the way you have cut off your career options
切断对你的经济资助
by having that stupid tattoo.
有点长 但是很不错
It's a little long, but pretty good.
与此同时
好 好
All right, all right.
里弗赛德和杰弗森路交叉口的酒水店
What was on the corner of Riverside and Jefferson
前身是什么
before it became a liquor store?
胖托尼家
Fat Tony's.
那再之前呢
Huh. What was it before that?
托尼家
Tony's.
没错 你确实从郊区出来的
Okay, you did get out of the suburbs.
真正的测验
Here's the real test.
你去过科博礼堂吗
Ever go to Cobo Hall?
开什么玩笑 我在那里看过艾瑞莎·弗兰克林
You kidding me? I saw Aretha Franklin there.
你去看了那场表演
You saw that show?
该死 我也想买♥♥票
Dang, I tried to get tickets.
-买♥♥不起 -可不是
- Couldn't afford them. - Yeah, tell me about it.
幸运的是我爸爸乡村俱乐部的朋友
Luckily, my dad got some free ones
给了他几张免费的票
from his friend at the country club.
的确很幸运
That is lucky.
我以前会到处跑
Yeah. I used to go to all the spots.
我会溜进我爸爸经销商的车里
I'd sneak a car from Dad's dealership,
然后开到键盘大厅
and I'd drive down to the Keyboard Lounge.
-什么 -大宴会厅
- What? - The Grande Ballroom.
海德奥特酒店
The Hideout.
-海德奥特酒店后面的小巷 -姑娘
- The alley behind the Hideout. - Ooh! Girl,
-你到处跑 -没错
- you got around. - I did.
你没做过这种事吗
You never did stuff like that?
你说偷辆车
You mean steal a car
开到镇上一个所有人都和我不一样的地方
and drive to parts of town where nobody looked like me?
没有
No.
也许我们经历略有不同
Well, maybe my experience was different than yours,
但我爱我的城市
but I love my city,
我也不会为此感到抱歉
and I'm not gonna apologize for it.
生活一团糟也不意味着我不爱底特律
just 'cause things are messed up don't mean I don't love Detroit.
你觉得人们还会再去市中心吗
You think people will ever go downtown again?
最终会的
Eventually.
知道他们需要什么吗
You know what they need?
能负担得起的住房♥
Affordable housing.
剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表