剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表
惨了
Crap.
天呐
Oluwa mi o.
这里怎么有个洞
Why is this hole even here?
你们真的该别问这么多问题了
You guys really got to stop asking questions.
几分钟后
你真的觉得我们不会注意到这些吗
Did you really think we wouldn't notice this?
之前你们确实没注意到
Well, you didn't.
还好你给我们看了
It is good that you showed us.
我给你讲个故事吧
Let me tell you a story.
这故事长吗 这里非常黑
Is it a long story? It's very dark in here.
几年前 我在阿夸伊博姆州立大学
Many years ago, when I was teaching
金融学院任教...
in the economics department at Akwa Ibom State University...
-等等 你之前是教授吗 -本来要升教授了
- Wait, you were a professor? - I was going to be,
但我发现我的导师出轨了一个学生
but I found out my mentor was having an affair with a student.
我跟他说这种不正当的事会让他良心不安
I told him the lack of integrity would weigh on his conscience.
第二天我就被开除了
I was fired the next day.
这太糟[舔]了
That sucks.
确实舔了 还挺大的
It did suck. A big one.
我失去了我的工作 我的房♥子
I lost my position, my house,
但我留住了最重要的 我的正义
but I kept the most important thing: my integrity.
但你本来都要当教授了
But you would have been a professor.
-没有正义的教授 -但有着教授的薪水
- Without the integrity. - But same pay.
-是的 -还有福利
- Yes. - And benefits.
但没有正义 有福利又有何用呢
But what would the benefits be without the integrity?
医疗 视力
Medical, vision,
或许还有相匹配的养老金
probably some sort of matching pension contribution...
或许现在看来很蠢
It may seem foolish now,
但说出事实永远不是错误
but telling the truth is never a mistake.
拜托
Oh, come on!
又一个洞 一点也不好 道格拉斯
Another hole? Not cool, Douglas.
艾比希拉
Abishola?
你好 凯米
Hello, Kemi.
你为什么没搭鲍勃的车
Why are you not riding with Bob?
我说对了吗 你是烦人的那个
Was I right? Are you the annoying one?
或许吧 我昨天发现
Maybe. I found out yesterday
鲍勃认为我们有问题
that Bob thinks we have problems.
-什么问题 -他没告诉我
- What problems? - He will not tell me.
肯定是很严重的问题 说不出口
The problem must be so bad, it is unspeakable.
这也是我所担心的
That is what I'm worried about.
如果我们无法交流 我怎么能嫁给他呢
How can I marry a man if we cannot communicate?
交流是最重要的
Communication is the key.
我以为我和鲍勃关系很好
I thought I had a great relationship with Bob,
但不知为何 他把我从他的凯迪拉克上
but then, out of nowhere, he threw me out of his Cadillac
赶到了大街上
and onto the street.
我们在说我 而不是鲍勃
We are talking about me and Bob.
是的
Yes, we are.
如果他都能背叛我这么可爱的人
If he could betray someone as lovable as me,
你还有什么机会呢
what chance do you have?
道格拉斯
Douglas,
你有什么想对你母亲说的吗
do you have something to say to your mother?
我搞砸了
I messed up.
什么
What?
我搞砸了
I messed up.
我藏了几百个定错的盒子
I hid hundreds of misordered boxes from you.
道格拉斯
Oh, Douglas.
我知道 你相信我 我让你失望了
I know. You had faith in me and I let you down.
那可说不上"相信"
I wouldn't say "Faith."
好吧 他们相信我
Right, well, these guys had faith in me.
真的吗
Really?
一开始不信
At the beginning, no.
到最后也不信
At the end, no.
但中间还是信的
But in the middle, yes.
情况有多糟糕
How bad is it?
总之 我们的预估损失高达六位数
All told, we can expect losses of up to six figures
还可能延误整个季度的货
and delays that could impact our entire quarter.
我让你失望了 妈妈 我很抱歉
I let you down, Mom. I'm sorry.
你能直面事实 我很骄傲
I'm proud of you for facing the music.
如果你没有正义心
If you don't have integrity,
那你便一无所有
you don't have anything.
听到了吗
You see?
他当然知道了
Of course he sees.
全烧了吧
Now burn 'em.
什么
What?
跟保险公♥司♥说
Tell the insurance company
我们不小心失火了
we had an accidental fire
损失了很多库存
and we lost a lot of inventory,
以及与之相关的所有记录
along with any records associated with it.
但这不是事实
But that's not true.
我本来想让保险公♥司♥来赔偿这笔损失
I was going to have the insurance company pay for it,
但如果监督这个傻蛋的人
but if the man who supervises this idiot
想来偿还损失 那也行
wants to cover the loss, so be it.
或许那台有故障的分选机
Perhaps the faulty sorting machine
也被烧毁了
was also lost in the fire?
这才是当管理的料
Now, that's management material.
你说得对 古德温 我感觉好多了
You're right, Goodwin, I do feel better.
别看我
Do not look at me.
当天晚上
你好 鲍勃
Hello, Bob.
-凯米 -我们得聊聊
- Kemi? - We need to talk.
听着 如果是因为我没载你
Look, if this is about me not driving you,
你得明白...
you got to understand...
这与你我无关 是关于你和艾比希拉
This is not about you and I, this is about you and Abishola.
如果你想挽救你的感情
If you want to save your relationship,
你必须让我进去
you must let me inside.
当然 请进
Of course, come in.
等等 你还把你要洗的衣服带过来了吗
Wait, you brought your laundry?
我带来了我的指引 以及要洗的衣服
I brought my guidance. And my laundry.
我觉得艾比希拉和我挺好的
I think Abishola and I are doing great.
是的 你可想错了
Yes, well, you think wrong.
给我弄点喝的来
But I can help you fix it.
我就帮你解决
As soon as I get something to drink.
我去给你倒杯水
I'll get you some water.
你去给我开瓶酒
You will get me some wine.
第一口感觉挺好 很润
Mmm, this opens up nicely. Very fruity.
你能喜欢真是太好了
Oh, I'm so glad you like it.
知道什么才能与之相配吗 食物
You know what would pair well with this? Food.
能直接说该怎么和艾比希拉相处吗
Can we just get to the part where you help me with Abishola?
我的内衣叠好了吗
Are you done folding my intimates?
很好
Fine.
小心点
careful.
别把我的内♥裤♥搅成一团
Don't get my panties in a bunch.
是卷还是折
Rolled or folded?
请卷起来
Rolled, please.
现在 趁你卷的时候
Now, while you are doing that,
我能在哪换泳衣
where can I put on my swimsuit?
听说你有个热水浴缸
I was told you have a hot tub.
好了 够了
Okay, enough.
不许再洗衣服 不许再喝酒
No more laundry, no more wine,
还有 不准用我的热水浴缸
and, no, you cannot use my hot tub.
-终于 -终于
- Finally. - Finally?
是的 你终于不怂了
Yes, you are no longer being weak.
我一直在找你的骨气
I was looking for your backbone
现在终于找到了
and at last I have found it.
-我才不怂 -是吗
- I'm not weak. - Really?
你让一个你几乎不认识的人
You let someone you barely know
喝你的酒 给她洗内衣
drink your wine, wash her unmentionables,
然后你还帮她卷起来
and then you rolled them for her.
-我只是出于礼貌 -省省吧
- I was being polite. - Stop that.
你太害怕伤害别人的感情了
You are too afraid of hurting people's feelings.
尼日利亚一点
Be more Nigerian.
所以我应该无礼些吗
So I should be rude?
剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表