剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表
She called me terrible things.
后来她写了我有多善良 多有爱 又聪明
Then one day, she wrote how kind and loving and wise I was.
那时我就知道她发现了
It was then I knew my source had been compromised.
我对我孩子的态度一直是 "知道的越少越好"
With my kids, I always said, "The less I know, the better."
不好意思 我还以为你爱自己的孩子
I'm sorry, I thought you loved your children.
我爱
I do.
如果我不知道他们在干什么坏事
And if I don't know what they're up to,
我可以继续爱他们
I can keep loving them.
等等 为什么这个点在绕圈
Wait, why is the dot going in a circle?
也许他在跑步
Maybe he's running track.
是啊
Oh, yes.
为什么他移♥动♥得这么慢
Why is he moving so slow?
他的脚有什么问题吗
Does he have a problem with his feet?
-没有 -那他就是在抽烟
- No. - Then it is the smoking.
晚些时候
非常感谢你们能来帮忙
I appreciate you guys helping me out.
我正在帮德勒做一个到拉各斯以后用的旅行指南
I'm making a little guidebook for Dele while he's in Lagos.
不用客气
Of course.
我们是你旅行指南的指南
We will be your guidebook guides.
我在这里干吗
Why am I here?
对啊 你在这里干吗
Yes, why are you here?
那我就吃个松饼
You know what? I'll just have a muffin
然后在适当时候插话就好了
and chime in when it seems appropriate.
这个指南是做什么用的
What is in this guidebook?
一些他可以去游览的地方 吃饭的地方
You know, things to see, places to eat.
一些我觉得他会喜欢的东西
Just stuff I think he'd like.
你别介意我说一句 维勒先生
If you don't mind me saying, Mr. Wheeler,
我觉得这非常瑞泰瑞泰
I think that is very reterete.
傻的
Silly?
可爱的
Adorable.
喂 别闹了
Hey, knock it off.
我觉得你愿意和你的继子
I think it is wonderful you are
联络感情这一点非常好
trying to connect with your stepson.
只是表达一点点善意而已
Eh, it's just a little gesture.
他一直是这么瑞泰瑞泰的
He's always been reterete.
我小的时候 他会编睡前故事讲给我听
When I was a kid, he would make up bedtime stories
是关于我和我的小恐龙的
about me and my pet dinosaur.
霸王龙泰瑞
Terry the T. Rex.
看见了没 瑞泰瑞泰
See? Reterete.
别老对着我笑了
Quit smiling at me like that.
这是阿沃洛瓦路吗
Is this Awolowo Road?
是啊 我用谷歌♥街景功能
Yeah, I was using Google Street View to pretend like Dele and I
假装我和德勒一起在家附近散步
were walking around the neighborhood together.
我又犯老♥毛♥病了 抱歉
I'm doing it again. Sorry.
千万别为了你善良的心灵向我们道歉
Don't you dare apologize for your beautiful heart.
你跟我说德勒出事了的时候
When you said something was wrong with Dele,
我还以为他受伤了
I thought he was hurt.
等我找到他以后 他会受伤的
Oh, he will be when I find him.
这里转弯
Turn here.
那个监控程序是作为一种工具来使用的
You know, that tracking thing is supposed to be
而不是一件武器
more of a tool than a weapon.
他说他放学以后要练习跳舞
He said he had dance practice after school.
但是他去了公园 而且他的点点并没有在跳舞
Instead he is at the park and his dot is not dancing.
我的意思是 你要是想寻找问题
I'm just saying, you go looking for trouble,
你也许真的会找到
you might find it.
他在那里 停车
There he is. Pull over.
看见了吗 他在学习
See? He's studying.
好吧 他在跟朋友一起学习
Okay, he's studying with a friend.
好吧 他们在学习之前接吻
Okay, they're kissing before they study.
德勒 她来了
Dele! She's coming!
她只是朋友而已
She's just a friend.
这是我们第一次接吻
It was the first time we kissed.
好吧 不是第一次接吻
O-Okay, it wasn't our first kiss.
但是她是个全A学生
But-but she's a straight-A student.
我也一样
A-And so am I.
我在学校从来不惹麻烦
I never get in trouble at school,
我一直很听话
I always do what I'm told,
但是我很少有机会能见到我的朋友
but I barely get to see any of my friends.
求你了 妈妈
Please, Mum.
对不起 我只是想在暑假出门之前
I'm sorry. I just wanted to say goodbye to her
跟她道个别而已
before I go away for the summer.
冲我大喊大叫 跟我断绝关系 说句话啊
Yell at me, disown me, please just say something.
全A学生 是吧
Straight A's, huh?
她聪明 像你妈一样
She's smart, like your mom.
抱歉
Sorry.
这孩子是个新手
The boy is an amateur.
我还没审问几句
It only took moments of interrogation
德勒就全招了
before Dele sang like a canary.
他怎么说的
What did he say?
女孩的名字叫玛丽
The girl's name is Mary.
14岁 摩羯座
14. Capricorn.
除了在公园见面
Other than the park,
他们大部分的交流
the majority of their correspondence was
-是通过某个叫抖音的东西进行的 -什么
- via something called TikTok. - What?
抖音 以跳舞短视频而闻名
TikTok-- known for short dance videos.
你应该看看
Oh, you should see them.
非常有意思
They're very fun.
他们之间进展到什么程度了
How far have things gone between them?
去问问他除了亲亲抱抱
Ask him if there's been more
他们还做没做别的
than kissing and canoodling.
我去看看那小子还能交代出点什么来
I'll see what other songs this little birdie knows.
你确定不想亲自跟他谈谈吗
Are you sure you don't want to talk to him yourself?
我不会让他如愿以偿的
I will not give him the satisfaction.
对他大喊大叫恰好是他想要的
Yelling at him is exactly what he wants.
我倒不觉得他想要的是这个
I don't know if that's exactly what he wants.
就在他马上要离开
Is it really worth it
去尼日利亚的时候跟他吵架 真的值得吗
to fight with him right before he goes to Nigeria?
他不去尼日利亚了
He is not going to Nigeria.
你不能取消行程
You cannot cancel the trip.
我都答应人家送搅拌机了
Blenders have been promised.
他没资格去
He does not deserve to go.
我们的亲戚不应该因为你儿子滥交而受惩罚
Do not punish our relatives because the boy is promiscuous.
就是一个吻而已
It was just a kiss.
因为我们及时制止了
Because we stopped it.
否则我们就要面对一个青少年孕妇了
Otherwise, we would be dealing with a teenage pregnancy.
-会吗 -会的
- Would we? - Yes!
然后他就不得不退学
And he would have to drop out of school
永远不会成为医生了
and never become a doctor!
没有一个好工作他怎么养家
How will he support his family without a good job?
什么家
What family?
因为他们接吻
His wife and the three children
而产生的妻子和三个孩子
he got from kissing her.
而且你猜
And you know who
是谁不得不去照顾孩子呢 鲍勃
will have to take care of the children, Bob?
-你吗 -是的 这样我就会忙着
- You? - Yes! And I'll be so busy
照顾我自己的孙子孙女
taking care of my own grandchildren,
我永远不会成为医生了
I will never become a doctor.
如果这些真的发生了
If all that happens,
-我负责看孩子 -不行
- I'll watch the kids. - No.
你得维持袜子生意的经营
You have to keep the sock business going
这样德勒和他的孩子们才有工作
so that Dele and all his children can have jobs.
第二天上午
他们交往两个月了
It's been going on for two months.
我怎么一点没看出来
How could I not see it?
可以理解
It is understandable.
很多事情都变了
Many things have changed.
你现在有个未婚夫
You now have a fiancé.
你正在学习成为医生
You're studying to become a doctor.
你已经忘记了某些尼日利亚价值观
You've forgotten some of your Nigerian values.
我没有忘记
I have not forgotten.
我一直对德勒严格要求
I've always been very strict with Dele.
但这已经是他第二次骗你了
剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表