剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表
Kaale, Mum.
你就这么叠衣服的
This is how you fold the shirts?
如果我妈妈看见了
When my mother sees this,
她会觉得我没有好好管教你
she will think I did not raise you properly.
什么
Excuse me?
这个暑假你得去尼日利亚
You are going to Nigeria this summer.
-是吗 -这样你才能好好地代表整个家族
- I am? - You will behave and represent this family well.
-你每天还要跟我打电♥话♥ -当然
- You will also call me every day. - Of course.
起飞前 落地后
Before the plane takes off, after it lands.
每次车程前中后
Before, during and after every car trip.
好的 妈妈
Yes, Mum.
我和你父亲的关系并不重要
It does not matter how things are with your father and me.
这次旅行能给你带来好处
This trip will be good for you.
这才重要
That is what matters.
谢谢 妈妈
Thank you, Mum.
我永远不会伤害你
And I will never be against you.
永不 你明白吗
Never. Do you understand?
我知道
I know that.
我才不管我的篮子里是不是只有一颗蛋
I do not care that I only have one egg in my baskets.
我喜欢这颗蛋 并为之骄傲
I love that egg, and I am proud of it.
什么
Excuse me?
好话不说第二遍
I will not say it again.
差不多该吃晚饭了
It's almost time for dinner.
我快饿死了 这就去洗手
I'm starving. I'll go wash up.
先把衣服叠完
Finish folding these clothes.
搞快点
And make it quick.
通德叔叔眼馋你那份很久了
Uncle Tunde is already eyeing your portion.
当周末
就这样 鲍勃
That's it, Bob.
我们要得高分了
We are headed for the high score.
希望能在我下次心梗前得到
I hope we get there before I have another heart attack.
如果你想休息的话 我可以上
If you'd like a break, I could play.
等下一轮
Hang on!
我们跳得很好 不能现在停下
We are doing so well, we can't stop now!
这是简单模式
The game's on "Easy."
回你房♥间去
Go to your room.
剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表