剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表
Yes.
我觉得并不能让人眼前一亮
I'm just not seeing the wow factor.
谢谢你先说出来了
Thank you for saying it first.
上面说你会编织
It says here you knit.
是的
I do.
挺好的
Oh, that's nice.
请出去吧
Get out, please.
你可以走了
Off you go.
你的孙子以后可不能有编织手
Your grandchild will not have knitter's hands.
到处都是茧
They are all knuckles.
我开始担心找不到合适的人选了
I am starting to worry we will not find anyone.
或许我们该降低标准
Maybe we need to lower our expectations.
当然不行
Absolutely not.
你值得拥有最好的
You deserve nothing but the best.
你说得对
You are right.
我觉得最后那个女人就挺不错
I thought the last woman was nice.
当然 不然我们现在在干吗呢
Yes, that's why we are doing this.
想喝点茶吗 阿姨
Would you like some tea, Auntie?
乐意至极 谢谢 凯米
That would be lovely. Thank you, Kemi.
你听到了 去给我们端茶过来
You heard her, go and get us some tea.
剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表