剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表
But won't it be weird, me making so much more money
多多了 这样不会很奇怪吗
than all the other guys on the warehouse floor?
你说得对 从现在开始
You're right. From now on,
你只赚最低工资
you'll make minimum wage.
拜托 我做什么了 要这么对我
Oh, come on! What did I do to deserve this?
什么都没做 亲爱的 这才是关键
Nothing, honey. That's the point.
相信我
Trust me,
这对你绝对大有好处
this'll be great for you.
好吧
Okay.
给妈妈一个晚安吻
Now give Mommy a kiss good night.
好吧
Okay.
爱你
Love you.
好吧
Okay.
好了
Okay.
我们不该这么吃
We really should not eat like this.
你不投票就别抱怨
Hey, you don't vote, you can't complain.
我以前经常会来这里
I used to come here all the time.
有一年大斋期 我放弃了其他所有餐厅
One year for Lent, I gave up other restaurants.
我明白你为什么会心脏病了
I can see why you had a heart attack.
这么说我好受伤
Hey, that hurt my feelings.
请允许我来抚慰我的痛苦
Excuse me while I make the pain go away.
好多了
All better.
你会笑我 但这个地方帮我度过了不少困难时期
You laugh, but this place got me through some tough times.
我爸爸死后 我带道格拉斯和克里斯蒂娜来这里
After my dad died, I brought Douglas and Christina here.
我发现洛林出轨后
The night I found out about Lorraine's affair,
我开车晃了好几个小时
I drove around for hours
最后到了凌晨2点 还是来了这里
and then ended up here at 2:00 in the morning.
这不会让你很难过吗
Doesn't that just make you sad?
好吧 先别说得太早
Okay. Hold that thought.
吃一块薯条
Now eat one of those fries
并保持难过试试
and try to stay sad.
看 油脂好像在拥抱你
See? It's like the grease is giving you a hug.
我以前可能也会有时候需要这种地方
There were days I could have used a place like this.
是吗 什么时候
Oh yeah? Like when?
这不重要
Never mind.
拜托
Come on.
我们应该能聊这类事了
We got to be able to talk about this stuff.
就像我的丈夫塔约
Like when my husband Tayo
说他要离开我们 回到尼日利亚
said he was leaving us to go back to Nigeria.
那肯定很艰难
That must have been rough.
他找不到工作 想要回家
He could not find a job, so he wanted to go back home,
我想留在这里继续努力
and I wanted to stay and keep trying.
我愿意努力奋斗 给德勒一个更好的未来
I was willing to struggle to give Dele a better future,
但他却不愿意
but he was not.
他不是为了他的家庭来这里的
He did not come here for his family.
他是为了他自己
He came here for himself.
我很抱歉你遭遇了那些事
I'm sorry you went through that.
不用 因此我才来了这里
Don't be. It got me here.
和你的未婚妻一起吃辣热狗
Eating chili dogs with your fiancé.
是的 我们订婚了
Yes, we are engaged!
谁都别想嗅来嗅去
No one sniff around.
不要炫耀戒指
Don't show off the ring.
这片街区不太平
This isn't a great neighborhood.
你好 科福
Hi, Kofo.
你好 克里斯蒂娜
Hello, Christina.
我想对亚利桑那州发生的一切而道歉
I want to apologize for what happened in Arizona.
没关系 我不该去那里的
Oh, it-it's okay. I should never have gone there.
我很高兴你去了
I'm glad you did.
这让我意识到我们之间的感情很特别
Made me realize that what we have is special.
不
Oh, no.
我们不能这么做 古德温用了
We cannot do this. Goodwin went through six bars
六条黑皂
of black soap.
主啊
Oluwa mi o.
主啊
Oluwa mi o!
古德温
Goodwin.
古德温
Goodwin.
怎么了
What?
我还是着魔
I am still bewitched.
我去拿肥皂
I'll get the soap.
你老婆睡觉真沉
Your wife is a deep sleeper.
几天后
欢迎回家 我亲爱的
Welcome home, my darling.
凯米 我好想你
Oh, Kemi, I missed you so much.
我也好想你
I missed you, too.
-你看起来真美 -是吗
- You look so beautiful. - Do I?
是的
Yes.
还很时尚 这是新款吗
And stylish. Is that new?
这些衣服吗
This?
是老款 很老的款式
It is old. Very old.
这是什么味道 好熟悉
What is that smell? It seems familiar.
伊丽莎白·泰勒的白钻石
Elizabeth Taylor's White Diamonds.
我妈妈就是用这个的
I think that's what Mummy wears.
真巧啊
What a coincidence.
你要看看我从巴黎给你买♥♥的礼物吗
Would you like to see the gifts I brought you from Paris?
你还给我买♥♥礼物了
You brought me gifts?
你真是一个好孩子
You are such a good boy.
为我的妈妈 不 我的凯米做任何事都行
Anything for my mummy. I mean, my Kemi.
剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表