剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
"I wanted the gold, and I sought it;
"我想要金子 于是我开始寻找
I scrabbled and mucked like a slave.
我在矸石中扒寻 如同苦力一般
Was it famine or scurvy-- I fought it;
无论饥荒还是坏血病 我都顽强抵抗
I hurled my youth into a grave."
我把自己的青春年华葬送"
"I wanted the gold and I got it--
"我想要金子 我终于得到了它
Came out with a fortune last fall,--
去年秋天我收获了财富
yet somehow life's not what I thought it,
然而生活并不如我所料
and somehow the gold isn't all."
除了金子以外 我还有其他收获"
Is something wrong?
出了什么事吗
What?
什么
Is something wrong?
出了什么事吗
No. No.
不 没有
Do we have to leave?
我们非得离开吗
Can I go down to the beach?
我能去海滩上吗
You want to sail around the world.
你想要环游世界
Don't you?
你不想吗
When mima talked about you...
奶奶说起你的时候
Out of my way.
走开
...I couldn't tell if it was love or hate.
...她究竟是爱还是恨 我说不上来
Don't know anyone named mima.
我不认识什么奶奶
Grandma.
我的奶奶
She'd go on and on.
她不停地说
There is a man here, he's very rich.
有位非常富有的先生
And he's been good... to me.
他待我很好
He's...
他...
Offered to help us.
想帮我们
Both.
我们两个
Would you like to meet him?
你想见见他吗
I promise I'll always look after you.
我保证我会永远照顾你的
Who are you?
你是谁
Tommy Darmody.
汤米·达莫迪
Tommy... you don't--
汤米 你没...
A gun!
有枪
Mr. Thompson, can you hear me?
汤普森先生 你能听见吗
Can you hear me?
能听见我说话吗
We're agents of the Internal Revenue Service.
我们是国税局探员
Can you hear me? Can you hear me?
听得见我说话吗
We're agents. Do you understand?
我们是国税局的 你明白吗
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表