剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
Do I have to spell it out?
我要挨个字讲清楚吗
Your hands aren't the cleanest.
你的身家可不怎么清白
I won't lie. I have been arrested and convicted.
我不会说谎 我曾被捕并被定罪
1923, I bought a pint of Old Granddad
在1923年 我在华盛顿的联合车站
in Union Station in Washington DC.
买♥♥过一品脱的老头牌烈酒
I paid a $5 fine
我交了五美元罚款
and I spent the night in jail.
在监狱里关了一宿
It's haunted me ever since.
往事不堪回首
Wendell, if America's not about starting over,
温德尔 如果在美国不可以洗心革面
where's the hope for any of us?
大家又有什么未来呢
Senator, I hear you're a bit of an expert on foreign trade.
参议员 我听说您很懂外贸
I'm on the Senate subcommittee.
我是参议院外贸委员会的一员
Well, that young lady,
那位小姐
she is very interested in the subject.
她对外贸非常感兴趣
Would you be willing to share some of your experience?
您愿意分享一下经验吗
Who knows what I did last night?
谁知道我昨晚干了什么
Anybody?
有人知道吗
Miss Rohan?
洛汗小姐
Did I...
我
mention anything to you?
我有跟你提过吗
I believe you intended to see a "Fillum," Mr. Bennett.
你要去看一个"电影" 本内特先生
That's exactly right.
非常对
I went to a "Fillum,"
我去看"电影"了
as you charmingly pronounce it,
你的发音非常好听
with my beloved spouse Laura,
和我的爱人劳拉
the mother of my children,
我孩子的母亲
because life is not just about dollars and cents.
因为生活不仅仅是挣钱
Is it?
对吧
No, sir.
对 先生
Saw "The Front Page."
我看了《满城风雨》
Lively comedy about the newspaper game.
关于报业的喜剧
Enjoyed it tremendously.
我非常喜欢
The cartoon beforehand--
之前放了一段动画
Mickey Mouse cast away on a desert island.
米奇老鼠被遗弃到一个孤岛上
Just imagine the hijinks that little--
想想那小东西在岛上...
anyone seen it?
有人看过吗
Then you know what I'm talking about.
那你就知道我在说什么了
Gorilla, dancing seals, baby tiger.
大猩猩 跳舞的海豹 虎宝宝
At one point, Mickey finds a piano--
后来他找到了一架钢琴
not important.
这不重要
What is important--
重要的是
he doesn't give up.
他没放弃
He makes the best of the situation. He stays cheerful.
他在困境中尽力而为 他一直乐观
And in the end--
最终
what happens in the end?
最终怎么了
He sails away on a turtle?
他坐着海龟游走了
Sails away on a turtle!
坐着海龟游走了
You see, friends?
懂了吗 朋友们
Don't let the naysayers get you down.
不要被唱反调的人搞得沮丧
The country is strong. The market is strong.
这个国家是坚挺的 市场也是坚挺的
Conors & Gould is strong.
康纳·古德公♥司♥是坚挺的
It is a grand time to make some money.
现在是赚钱的良机
Oh, no, no. Everything's gonna work out fine.
不用怕 一切都会好起来的
Fix this?
能修好吗
Cross and cross again.
穿过来 再穿过来
See? It's called a reef knot.
看到了吗 这叫缩帆结
You try.
你来试试
Cross and cross again.
穿过来 再穿过来
They inside?
他们在屋里吗
Yeah.
在
She's real hot.
她很烫
You can feel it.
能摸出来
Where is he?
他去哪了
On the bay.
海湾
Leave that.
把它放下
Come on, now.
过来
Eli.
伊莱
Mom might need us.
妈妈可能需要我们
Close the door.
关上门
What were the ladies wearing?
夫人们都穿着什么
One was in a sort of yellow bonnet
一位戴着黄色的帽子
and green skirt and green jacket about to here.
穿着绿短裙 还有到这里的绿外套
It's called a bask.
那是晒日光浴呢
Did you eat something, Enoch?
你吃过了吗 伊诺克
Yes. There was a swell.
吃过了 有位有钱人
He was off to the station so I carried his bags.
他要去站台 我帮他拎包
He bought me oysters.
他给我买♥♥了牡蛎
There's cold bread and molasses.
还有点冷面包和糖浆
I had the oysters, Ma.
我吃过牡蛎了 妈
Well, here's something you don't have.
这个你肯定没有
Someone was throwing it away.
有人要把它扔掉
It's full of interesting things.
里面有可多好玩的了
Your man was up to his tricks today, wasn't he?
你的那位先生今天又玩游戏了 对吧
Sir?
谁
Your Commodore.
那个准将
With his pockets full of gold.
兜里有大把金子的那位
He opened the sea.
他开放海域了
Does he own that, too, now?
连大海都归他了吗
Just for the city people.
只对城里的人开放
Gold in the water.
把金子扔到水里
All the little fishies biting.
你们这些小鱼儿抢来抢去
Go on.
快吃
So what did you catch, hmm?
你抓到什么了
You catch some gold, little fish?
抓到金子了吗 小鱼儿
No, sir.
没有
Why not?
为什么没有
I wasn't quick enough.
我不够快
My boots is drying on the porch. Go check them.
我的靴子晾在门口了 去看看
It took your mother three days to birth you.
你妈妈折腾了三天才生下你
I was out on the water.
我出海去了
I didn't know if I was a father or a widower.
我不知道自己是当父亲还是变鳏夫
I come home, she was in bed with her hair down.
我回到家 她躺在床上 披着头发
Her beautiful hair.
她美丽的头发
A boy in her arms.
怀里抱着一个男孩
My boy.
我的儿子
You're the son of a fisherman.
你是渔夫的儿子
And what are you trying to catch?
你还想抓什么啊
Finish that.
吃光
Where goddamn hell is this guy?
那家伙到底在哪
He's your senator.
不是你请的议员吗
It's a three-hour drive.
开了三个小时的车才到这
It's not the clocks in Cuba I'm worried about.
我担心的不是古巴这里的时间
Hey, kid, please.
小子 别插话
Here, you take 'em.
你收着吧
I give you the good ones.
我的服务挺周到
That's my lucky number.
这是我的幸运数字
You heard Lloyd. They need the revenue.
罗伊德也说了 他们需要收益
I want everything set up and ready the day the vote comes down
投票结果出来时 一切都要安排妥当
so I can be in there first.
我好第一时间赶去
Let's say you are.
去了又能怎么样
Then, whatever anyone thinks, whatever they claim I've done,
无论别人怎么想 认定我♥干♥过什么事
I'm clean.
我都是清白的
What?
怎么了
What is going on over there?
那边怎么回事
Another day in paradise.
又是美好的一天
Always complaining about something.
这些人总有事要抱怨
Might wind up doing more than that.
可能以后就不止抱怨了
Meyer.
梅耶
Nucky. Hello.
努基 你好
And Miss Wheet.
还有惠特小姐
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表