剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
If I don't turn a profit now, I don't turn one.
要是现在不能盈利 那就没戏了
At all.
彻底没戏了
But that never stops the lot of you showing up like clockwork.
就算这样 你还是每天准时来店里收钱
Does it?
不是吗
How's that?
你说什么
Where's Lindsay anyway?
琳赛人呢
Sheriff's got his hands full today, so...
警长今天很忙
There's a problem.
有点问题
Yes, sir? Little thief running around.
怎么了先生 这附近有个小贼
You need to get on it.
你得处理一下
What? Sneaky little monkey.
什么 狡猾的小崽子
Comes in right behind the customers.
跟在客人身后进来
Before you know it, makes off with a box of Caporals.
一不留神就顺走一盒伍长烟草跑了
Twice now.
已经有两次了
Can you describe him?
能描述一下他的样貌吗
10, 11.
十岁出头
Flat cap. Dirty little monkey.
小平帽 肮脏的小崽子
Well, we'll keep an eye out.
好 我们会留意的
I'm giving you this why?
我为什么要把这钱给你
I vow to bring that rascal to justice, Mr. Glass.
我发誓把这个混账绳之以法 格拉斯先生
"Take your war-club, Puggawaugun,
"带上你的武器 布格瓦根
and your mittens, Minjekahwun,
和你的手套 门洁卡瓦
and your birch-canoe for sailing"...
驶着你的桦树木舟
He's gonna blow it. You can see it in his eyes.
他肯定背不下来 从他眼睛里都能看出来
..."may pass the black pitch-water;
可能会经过那片黑水
slay this merciless magician,
宰杀这无情的妖人
save the people from the fever
从瘟疫中解救百姓
that he breathes across the fen-lands, And"--
踏过这片沼泽地 然后..."
Francis. Give up.
弗朗西斯 放弃吧
I had to memorize the whole thing.
我以前得把整首诗背下来
You lowly piece of crap.
你这卑贱的小废物
You worm.
你个害虫
You dog. You hound. You kangaroo.
你是条狗 你是猎犬 你个袋鼠
What?
什么
You know, hop, hop.
就是跳啊跳的那个
I am a kangaroo. How do you do?
我是袋鼠 你好吗
In my pouch I have a kazoo.
我的育儿袋里有只卡祖笛
What the fuck are you talking about?
你♥他♥妈♥在说什么
Take your shirt off.
把你衣服脱掉
You lost the bet. You got to take something off.
你打赌输了 你得脱衣服
Let's go. How come you never lose?
脱呀 你怎么没输过
We're smarter than you.
我们比你聪明
And younger.
还比你年轻
This is shit.
太难喝了
Worst booze in town.
全市最难喝的酒
Worst booze in New Jersey.
新泽西最难喝的酒
Fuck you, Irene.
我♥操♥你丫的 艾琳
What'd you have to say that for?
干嘛骂我
'Cause I felt like it.
想骂就骂了
You're a lousy, goddamn lush.
你个龌龊的酒鬼
And you're King Neptune's consort.
你还是海神王的女伴呢
I almost was once.
我有次差点当选了
King Neptune's cocksucker.
给海神王吹♥箫♥
Try it again, I'll brain you.
再敢来一下 我就打爆你的脑袋
I know where to get the good stuff.
我知道去哪能搞到好酒
Yeah? Where?
是吗 在哪
The Ritz-Carlton. I'll walk you right in.
丽嘉卡顿酒店 我带你们进去
And how you gonna do that?
你怎么带我们进去
Mama dressed me for the parade.
妈妈给我打扮好了参加游♥行♥
They know who I am there.
他们认识我
Well, then, Francis, what the fuck are you doing with us?
弗朗西斯 那你跟我们瞎搅合什么
I know them, but I'm not like them.
我认识他们 但我跟他们不是一路的
I'm like you.
我跟你一样
I had little wings. Start at the bottom.
我有小翅膀 从底层摸爬滚打
With nothing. You have nothing.
一无所有 孑然一身
A little tiara.
有个小冠冕
There's an opportunity. You take it.
见缝插针 不放过任何机会
What choice do you have?
还有别的选吗
I looked like an angel.
我简直像个天使
You don't have a choice. Get yourself ahead.
你没得选 先下手为强
What else can you do?
你还能做些什么
For what, though, huh?
做来干什么啊
For what?
为了什么啊
No one ever talks about that.
根本没人提起这事
No one ever asks. What's the point--
根本没人问 有什么意义
Why don't you shut the fuck up?
你为什么不闭嘴
Excuse me?
你说什么
Nobody wants to listen to your stupid shit.
没人想听你鬼扯
I'm not talking to you.
我又不是在跟你说
I can hear you anyways. I'm fucking sick of it.
反正我听得到 我就是他妈的烦你
Then go somewhere else.
那滚别处待着去
This is my place. This is where I belong.
这是我的地盘 我就该待在这
Sure is.
当然了
What's that, you old whore? I'll punch your tits off.
笑什么老婊♥子♥ 信不信我打烂你们的奶♥子♥
You, too, you squirrel-faced cunt.
你也是 麻雀脸孙子
Why don't you watch your mouth?
你干吗不管好你的臭嘴
Why don't you spoon the shit out of my asshole
你干嘛不从问我屁♥股♥讨泡屎
and eat it for dinner?
然后当午饭吃了
I think you need to apologize to these ladies.
我觉得你该向女士们道歉
Make me.
逼我啊
Francis. Help us, please.
弗朗西斯 帮帮我们 求你了
"Straightway from the Shining Wigwam
"阳光普照的威瓜姆畔
came the mighty Megissogwon,
走出了强壮的麦格索昆
tall of stature, broad of shoulder,
高大威武 宽肩熊背
clad from head to foot in wampum,
从头到脚穿金戴银
armed with all his warlike weapons."
还带着他最得力的武器”
Apologize.
道歉
Apologize.
道歉
Suck my dick, Mary Jane.
舔屌♥去吧 娘娘腔
"Thus departed Hiawatha,
"尽管与海华沙分别
to the regions of the home-wind,
我仍然要去家乡的风拂过的地方
to the Islands of the Blessed,
去祝福之岛
to the Kingdom of Ponemah,
去波尼马之国
to the Land of the Hereafter."
去来生之地”
See? I do know it.
你看 我背得下来
Guess you win after all.
还是你赢了
What do I get?
我有什么好处
What do you want?
你想要什么
I want to fuck you both.
我想干♥你♥们两个
Who wants to talk first?
谁想先说
Maybe you.
还是你吧
We...
我们...
came to rob the joint?
去抢了家店
The fucking balls.
去你♥妈♥的♥
We knew the big boy would be out and--
我们知道那大块头出去了然后
Skeleton crew. Yeah, skeleton crew.
他是精英 没错 精英
Figured it'd be easy.
我觉得会很简单
How did you geniuses get that idea?
你怎么会这么天才地想出这个点子
My wife.
是我老婆
Your wife told you to rob Al Capone?
你老婆叫你抢阿尔·卡彭
We're having trouble at home.
我们家里有点麻烦
I can vouch for that.
这点我能作证
How you want to handle this?
你想怎么办
Only one choice, right?
只有一个选择吧
You're the boss. You want to do it?
你说了算 你想动手吗
Do you want me to do it?
你想让我动手吗
Do you want to wait for Al?
你想等阿尔吧
Just get 'em out of here.
别在这动手
Neat and quick. That's me all over.
手脚干净利落点 我一向如此
You need any of these guys?
要这些人帮忙吗
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表