剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
She ran away.
她逃了出来
What do you expect her to say?
你以为她会怎么说
That is my point exactly.
说的就是这个
She can't stay here.
她不能留在这里
We don't have the room.
我们没有空房♥间
We don't have the money and we don't have the right.
我们没有钱 也没有这个权利
I will find her a situation.
我会给她找个工作
Girls are always needed.
女孩子找工作很容易
She has no one.
她没有亲人
Children her age are not wanted.
没人想要她这个年纪的女孩
You can't stop every bad thing.
你没法阻止所有坏事发生
Then why stop an-- any of them?
那干脆不要阻止了
Your desire was to help.
你是想帮助他人
This is what helping means.
而这就是帮助
Fanelli took a ride by the club.
法内利路过俱乐部
He didn't see hide nor hair of Maranzano or his men.
连马兰扎诺和他手下的毛都没看到
Probably hunkered down in the Bronx.
估计守在布朗斯在吧
He's working from his office, the New York Central Building.
他在纽约中♥央♥大楼的办公室里工作
Park Avenue.
在公园大道
So we get one of the Vanderbilt broads to ice him.
我们得让范德堡董事会的人排挤掉他
Benny's on the line. Says it's important.
本尼在线上 说有要事
100 bucks says it ain't.
我赌一百块肯定是屁事
Where the fuck are you? Atlantic City.
你♥他♥妈♥在哪呢 大西洋城
I've been kidnapped. God damn it, Benny.
我被绑♥架♥了 该死的 本尼
He's in Atlantic City.
他在大西洋城
With some skirt? What else?
跟小妞鬼混去了吗 不然呢
Listen to me, you fucking numbskull.
听我说你个蠢货
Get your ass back here. Fuck you yelling at me for?
马上给我滚回来 你♥他♥妈♥吼我♥干♥嘛
I've been snatched, for Christ's sakes. I'm practically killed.
我被劫走了 老天 刀都架我脖子上了
I don't care how great a piece of ass she is.
我不管她在床上有多风♥骚♥
Get on the horn with this yentzer and--
你跟这混♥蛋♥在电♥话♥里说吧...
He hung up on me.
他挂我电♥话♥
Who did?
谁挂的
Charlie. Why?
查理 为什么
He's a fucking asshole. What do you want from me?
他就是个混♥蛋♥ 不然呢
Is this for real?
他搞笑呢
Oh, you want to play games now?
你现在想玩玩了吗
Don't hang up on me. Who's this?
别他妈挂我电♥话♥ 你谁啊
If you want to see your friend again,
你要是想再见你的朋友
you'll listen to me very carefully.
你就给我仔细听着
I fucking told you I was kidnapped.
我他妈告诉你了我被绑♥架♥了
Shut you fuck up.
你♥他♥妈♥给我闭嘴
You there? Put him on.
还在吗 让他听电♥话♥
He wants to talk to you.
他想跟你说两句
Hey, Charlie. What's cooking?
你好查理 你还好吗
You all right? Sure.
你还好吗 当然好啦
They took me to see the diving horse and everything.
他们带我去看会潜水的马什么的
Later on, we're getting cotton candy.
之后我们还去吃了棉花糖
I told you to be careful, didn't I?
我叮嘱过你要小心
I got a bullet in my leg. You gonna hock me now?
我腿上中了一枪 这能怪我吗
Put Thompson back on.
让汤普森接电♥话♥
I'm here. What do you want?
说吧 你想怎样
A meeting so we can settle this bullshit.
坐下来把破事谈清楚
I'll meet you at your funeral. We can talk there.
我们可以在你葬礼上谈
You'll go to Siegel's before mine.
西格尔会走在我前头的
Interesting proposition. Let me think it over.
这建议挺有意思 我想想
You gonna be using that phone again?
你待会还要用这个电♥话♥吗
Why?
干嘛
I got to call Esther.
我得给埃斯特打个电♥话♥
It's Lag Baomer tonight. I said I'd be home.
今晚是数麦束节 我说了我晚上会回家
Someone married you? Now you're talking shit about my wife?
你结婚了啊 你要开始骂我老婆了吗
Just so happens I'm gonna be a father in a couple of weeks.
过几周我就要当爸爸了
Make up your decision.
决定好没
About what?
决定什么
I take that very seriously.
我很顾家的
Margaret.
玛格丽特
Sure, I cat around.
没错 我是喜欢偷腥
But a good woman waiting for me? Never forget it.
但我从不会忘了家里还有个好老婆等着我
Is something going on? Rehearsing an act downstairs.
出事了吗 楼下在排演节目
So any of you momzers rats me out about
你们哪个小杂种
being at that gash's apartment...
敢把我在那的事说出去...
You wanted confirmation. Hold on.
你想要确认来着 稍等
I swear to god, I'll pop a slug so
我对天发誓 我会从你屁♥股♥里塞鼻涕虫
far up your ass, your back teeth--
一直塞到你嘴里
Say it again.
你再说一遍
You've shorted 50,000 shares
你做空了五万股
of the Mayflower Grain Corporation.
五月花粮食集团的股票
Short another 50,000 in the morning.
今早再做空五万股
You're being awfully curt.
你这也太没礼貌了
Sorry. Please short another 50,000.
抱歉 请再做空五万股
It's a big position. Meaning?
这事很大 什么意思
The market will notice.
市场会注意到的
That's the point.
就是要让他们注意到
Come on, get him up.
过来 把他扶起来
You have anything squirreled away? a bit.
你存了些钱吗 一点点
Well, take a short position yourself.
好 那你自己再做空点
I'll make my own decisions, if you don't mind.
你不介意的话 我会自己做主的
Of course you should. Just trying to help.
当然 只是想帮忙
I appreciate your concern for my well-being.
感谢你对我的关心
But since I don't know what it is you're trying--
但我不知道你是想帮我♥干♥什么
I have to go. They're rehearsing again.
我得挂了 楼下又开始排练了
Not even a handshake.
手都不握一下吗
What are you doing here?
你来这干什么
Passing through.
过路而已
To where?
去哪
You talk to your mother?
你跟你妈妈谈过了吗
Yes.
谈过了
What she say?
她说了什么
She saw you in Chicago.
她去芝加哥看了你
A good visit.
都挺好的
I screwed up, Will.
我搞砸了 威尔
Pop. Got in over my head.
爸 我不知道我怎么想的
Pop. Pop!
爸 爸
Can I-- I just want you-- I want you to know.
我能不能 我只想让你知道
Look, whatever it is, I can't hear it.
听着 不管怎样 我都不能听
You understand?
懂了吗
Yeah, of course I do.
当然懂
Nobody needs the grief.
谁想听伤心事
Where are you staying?
你现在住在哪
Doesn't matter.
这并不重要
Look, I--
听着 我...
455 west 93rd.
93街西455号♥
5D. Wait for me.
5D房♥间 在那等我
Clean yourself up, get something to eat.
洗个澡 吃点东西
And I'll--
我会...
We'll sort it out.
咱好好谈谈了
Take it.
拿着
Take it.
拿着
You want money?
你要钱吗
What is it you want?
你要什么
I told myself...
我告诉自己
if he's doing okay, then it was worth it.
如果他过得不错 那一切都是值得的
And here you are.
现在看到你了
Right side of the street.
混得挺好
That's all.
这就够了
Pop.
爸爸
Pop, come on now.
爸爸 过来吧
What are you doing? Get off of me.
你干什么 放开我
Be quiet. Pop!
安静点 爸爸
Let go! Pop!
放开我 爸爸
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表