剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
I say, Walt. Walt. Not so fast, my boy.
沃特 沃特 慢点走
Get! Go on!
闪开 闪开
A man needs to get out of town every now and then.
男人总要时不时地出去一趟
That's just the glory of the whole proposition.
这只是个冠冕堂皇的理由
They have beaches in Brooklyn.
布鲁克林也有海滩的
Right opportunity, Pat. Can't you see it?
时机正好 帕特 你看不出来吗
Then why don't you do it yourself?
那你自己怎么不做
I need the New York money.
我需要纽约投资
Just think, rail line straight down from the Jersey crossing.
想想吧 横跨新泽西州的铁路
Stopping where? On your doorstep?
停在哪 你家门前吗
It's Atlantic City I care about.
我关心的是大西洋城
I aim to build something great here
我要在这大干一番
and those who join with me--
跟我一起的
You was warned once. No, I wasn't.
我警告过你了 没有
Bunch of wharf rats, the lot of you.
你们真是码头上的蛀虫
Clear out, now. Let's go.
快滚蛋
What's the ruckus, Jacob?
怎么了 雅各布
I told them no congregating.
我告诉他们别聚堆
Sheriff's meant to be obeyed, boy.
治安官的话一定要听 孩子
This is his.
这是他的
Well?
是吗
Here you go.
给你了
Sir?
先生
Found my hat, didn't you?
你不是找到我的帽子了吗
It's too much.
太多了
Compared to what?
跟什么比
Did you know that money was there?
你知道帽子里有钱吗
Yes, sir.
知道
Then why didn't you take it?
那为什么不拿
Answer true.
说实话
To get myself ahead.
好借机来到这
No boys on the porch.
别让小孩子围在门口
Scram.
滚蛋
Charlie, steady this ladder for me.
查理 帮我扶梯子
All right. Hold on.
好了
That good for you?
行了吗
Freshen up. Come down to the bar.
洗漱一下 再来酒吧
You'll have lots of admirers waiting.
好多崇拜者等着你呢
You're quite a slave driver.
你可真能使唤人
Pin a note on you this time so you don't get lost.
给你说清楚 免得你再走丢了
Well, oh, my.
我的天
Can we talk for a moment?
能谈一下吗
I need to get cigarettes. See you boys inside.
我得买♥♥烟 里面见了
Let's get something straight.
先说明白
I'm not your whipping boy.
我不是你的手下
And I'm not here to get tarred with someone else's brush.
我来这也不是任别人摆布的
Whatever happens with volstead,
不管禁酒法案怎么样
whatever happens between us... Lucky strikes.
不管咱们两个... 一包好彩
...I won't make guarantees about legislation,
法案的事我可不敢打包票
nobody can--
没人能
I won't get bitten in the ass.
我可不想被人反咬一口
Are you listening to me?
你在听我说吗
What happened to the ones I already bought?
我已经买♥♥的那些呢
Those were shit.
都是垃圾
I give you good number for tomorrow.
这号♥码明天能中奖
I've had that seat for 20 years.
这位子我坐了20年了
and one night in some dago cathouse...
被你逮到逛窑子
How much for the whole book?
一整本多少钱
doesn't buy you the right to treat me...
你就可以把我这个参议员
...like some kind of senate page boy.
当小听差使唤了吗
You first. You think you're the
先交货 你以为
only one who comes knocking on my door?
只有你在求我吗
See? This is how we do business.
看到没 生意就是这么做的
There are plenty of fellas with cleaner fingernails than you.
有好多人身家比你干净多了
Socio, watch out!
先生 小心
Watch out!
小心
There you go.
给你
Amici. Amici.
朋友们
What do we come to celebrate?
我们来这庆祝什么
20 pills in Joe Masseria's gut.
乔·马赫利亚中了20枪
Salute!
干杯
Kingdoms rise,
帝国兴衰
kingdoms fall.
潮起潮落
Pretenders reach for the throne,
冒牌货虽然能接近帝位
And the pretenders fade away.
冒牌货都会被忘却
What does it all mean?
这代表着什么
"the universe is change.
"宇宙在变
our life is what our thoughts make it."
我们的生活由自己的想法决定"
And my thoughts
我的想法
are these.
就在这
Everybody in this room...
在座的每一位
is going to get rich!
都要发财了
A new friend is here tonight.
今晚来了位新朋友
A son of Sicily.
西西里的后代
A son of America.
也是美国公民
We owe him much.
我们欠他许多
Come forward.
来吧
Let him through. -
让他过来
The hero.
英雄
Don Salvatore.
萨尔瓦多阁下
He says-- he says these people
他说 他说那群人
Are thieves, criminals.
是贼 罪犯
Enemies of Cuba.
古巴的敌人
They want something for nothing.
总想空手套白狼
They steal, they rob.
有偷的 有抢的
A rich American on the street, an opportunity.
街上有钱的美国人就是他们的机会
He says there are formalities
他说要处理这件事
concerning the incident.
还需要些手续
How much
多少钱
to keep it quiet?
能封口
200.
两百
Hey, fellas, they're here.
大伙 他们来了
Let's go! Let's go!
快走 快走
Move out of my way! No, you. Beat it.
别挡道 你闪开
Me! Me! Hey, lady!
我来 女士
Help you with your bags? We're here to help, ma'am.
需要帮忙拎包吗 我们是来帮忙的
May I help you? Don't want to
需要帮忙吗 可别让沙子
get sand in your pretty slippers.
溜进您漂亮的凉鞋里
Take my hand, ma'am. I'll help you.
抓住我的手 女士 我来帮你
I should be helping you.
是我帮你吧
I've got you, ma'am. Watch your step.
我来吧 女士 小心点
There you go.
好了
Welcome to Atlantic City. You're quite the gentleman.
欢迎来到大西洋城 你真是绅士
Thank you, young man.
谢谢你 小伙子
Here you are.
给你
You look just like her. No, his butt is bigger.
你跟她真像 他屁♥股♥更大
Yes.
是啊
Get off.
放开
Get him! Beat him! Get him! Get him!
揍他 快揍他
Stop it! Ain't fair!
住手 这不公平
Boys, stop doing that. Ain't fair!
别打了 小伙子们 不公平
Ain't fair.
不公平
Piney can't fight worth a damn.
派尼连架都不敢打
Let them fight.
让他们打
Let's go.
走吧
Whose boy are you?
你是谁家儿子
Ethan Thompson's.
伊森·汤普森家的
Ethan the bay man.
住在港口的伊森啊
You know him?
你认识吗
Thought you were being clever before, hmm?
你觉得自己之前挺聪明吗
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表