剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
We would be asleep now.
我们现在都该睡了
Face down in a cornfield.
找块麦田脸朝下埋了
Sure thing, Al.
没问题 阿尔
What do we tell his brother?
我们怎么跟他兄弟说
Luciano's taking care of him.
有卢西亚诺对付呢
Mike?
麦克
Watch him.
看着他
You finish that,
完事以后
Al wants you to run this over to Cicero.
阿尔要你把这个送到西塞罗
He's not feeling safe.
他不放心
He's very grateful for what you've done.
他很感谢你的所作所为
Lobby.
大厅到了
He had two kids.
他有两个孩子
So do I.
我也是
When they ask what I do, I won't be ashamed to tell them.
他们问我是做什么的 我不会说不出口
What happens to me?
我该怎么办
You think I give a shit?
你觉得我在乎吗
Buy yourself a bus ticket.
自己买♥♥张车票去
Hiawatha?
酋长大人
You like the decor?
你喜欢这的装潢吗
Just what I was looking for.
正合我意
Then what's your pleasure?
你喜欢怎么来
Her first, then you.
先是她 再是你
You don't like me?
你不喜欢我
Save you for last.
把你留到最后
Where do you want to do it?
你想在哪里做
Right here.
就在这儿
Filthy little boy.
下流胚子
Son of a Piney, that's me.
这叫新泽西人本色
I thought you was from Missouri.
我以为你是密苏里来的
I am a kangaroo. How do you do?
我是一只袋鼠 你好吗
Let's get dirty.
我们来放纵吧
Looking for my pouch?
在找我的育儿袋吗
Found it.
找到了
Hop on in.
进来啊
Francis, just so you know,
弗朗西斯 你要知道
nothing personal.
我并不是针对你
Boss still inside?
老大还在里面吗
Well, is this how you imagined it?
你是这么想的吗
These many years? With another innocent at hand? It can't be.
这么多年了 还带着个孩子 不可能的
You think you getting out of this?
你以为你能全身而退吗
The battle is already over.
战争已经结束了
I walked in here on my own accord. I have no weapon.
我孤身一人进来 没带武器
Your men outside. That would all happen after.
你的人在外头 那是后话
Does that matter to you? I don't think it does.
对你有影响吗 我不觉得
Send the little one out.
送小家伙出去
But not Miss Maitland?
不送梅特兰小姐吗
What you come here for?
你来这干嘛
True, now.
说实话
I need to open it.
我得把箱子打开
I paid for the studio,
我花钱录下来
the musicians, the pressing.
雇了音乐家 在报刊上刊登消息
No one will play it.
可没人愿意放
No one will hire me.
没人愿意雇我
Not in Chicago. Not in Kansas City.
芝加哥没有 堪萨斯城没有
Not anywhere. What have I to do with that?
哪里都没有 这跟我有什么关系呢
You stopped them to stop me.
你不让他们雇我的
My reach extends to every honky-tonk and barrelhouse?
我的势力能遍布每个小破酒馆吗
I can't live that way. Not with her.
我不能跟她这么活着
Give her up. Others do.
放弃她吧 大家都放弃了
You are drowning me.
你要弄死我
Drop by drop.
一点一点的
Perhaps the failing is your own.
或许你的失败是因为你自己
Won't you let me go?
你能放我走吗
I came here from a meeting downtown--
我在市区开完会过来的
more truthful to say I was summoned--
说实话是卢西亚诺先生
with a Mr. Luciano.
叫我过去的
I remember him.
我记得他
I am being dictated terms.
他是来给我讲规矩的
I will be allowed to conduct my business,
我可以继续经营我的生意
but only under his control.
但要在他的掌控之下
In exchange, I will be protected from others of his kind.
作为交换 他的人不会伤害我
He will allow me
我在自己家
to conduct my business in my home.
做个生意还要他允许
This is the new order of things.
这是新规矩
Ain't no concern of mine. What if it were?
跟我有什么关系 如果有呢
And am I worse than those devils who betrayed you?
我比那些背叛你的恶魔还坏吗
You the only devil I know.
我就认识你一个恶魔
Call me what you will. I never claimed to be your friend.
随便你怎么叫我 我没想过做你朋友
I'll make a place for you.
我会给你地位
I'll pay you well.
多给你分红
If it's blood you want, you'll have your chance to spill it.
如果你想要血债血偿 你会有机会的
Me help you?
我帮你吗
You help yourself.
是你帮你自己
Every soul in this room yearns to be free.
这间房♥中的每个灵魂都渴望自♥由♥
Put the record on.
把唱片放上
I'm making you an offer. You'll not get a better one.
这是我的提议 你不可能找到更好的了
Put it on.
放上
I'll take the bargain.
我接受
No.
不
Don't really matter to me.
我无所谓
It's not what I came for.
我不是为这来的
You came to be heard. That's your voice.
你希望别人听到你的歌♥声 我们听到了
You set it up and I belong to you.
你办好这事 我就跟随你
Pick the city. I'll make the call.
选个地方 我会打电♥话♥安排的
You'll be booked tomorrow.
你明天就会有工作了
You weren't put on this earth to be no ofay's maid.
你不是给白人做女佣的命
You can't trust him.
你不能相信他
Don't you know that?
难道你不知道吗
I say I can. Far as I need to.
我可以 我也需要相信他
You ever meet your daddy?
你见过你♥爸♥吗
Mama loved him, but she had to leave.
妈妈爱他 但她必须离开
Baby girl...
宝贝
you stay real close to your mama now, you hear?
你现在紧跟着你妈 好吗
Keep her away from men like me.
让她远离我这种男人
Let's get to business.
让我们谈正事吧
I'll need the gun. As a gesture of loyalty.
为了表示你的忠心 把枪给我
They leave first.
先让她们走
We'll all go together.
我们一起走
What sense that make?
这有什么意义呢
We headed in different places.
我们要去不同的地方
Go on, now.
快走吧
Help with that, ma'am?
我来帮忙 女士
Yes, of course you do.
你可以离开
Our collaboration begins.
我们的合作开始了
Pop wants to see you.
爸想见你
Why, does he need money?
为什么 他需要钱吗
It's not like that. Then what?
不是这样的 那是什么
He's only got two sons.
他只有两个儿子
I see Ma, that's what matters.
我知道 "妈" 这才是最重要的
Talks about you all the time.
他总谈起你
Fuck him.
操♥他♥妈♥的
Don't use words like that.
别说脏话
Mabel's pregnant.
梅布尔怀孕了
She is?
是吗
Well, that's bully.
太好了
Hold on there.
别动
All right. All right.
好了 好了
Calm down. No one's gonna hurt you.
冷静 没人会伤害你的
You're caught, that's all.
你被抓住了 仅此而已
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表