剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
Please tell them who I was before.
请告诉他们我之前的样子
You promised not to return me
你曾答应过我
to a place determined to crush my soul.
不会将我送回流离之所
Show me the same kindness now
请怜悯我一下
that you once showed an orphan girl under the boardwalk.
就像当年你怜悯木板路下的那个孤儿
I know in your way you thought you could save me.
我知道你曾以为自己可以拯救我
Would it have been better for both of us if you had not?
如果你没有拯救我 会不会是件好事
We were innocent once.
我们都曾是单纯无罪的
Every moment here is a torture I cannot describe.
身处此地是一种无时不刻的折磨
As a girl and for most of my life thereafter,
自当我从孩童开始 以及以后的人生中
I did what I had to do to survive.
我所做的不过是为了挣扎求生
I do not look for absolution, but only relief.
我不求宽恕 但求解脱
I gave birth to a son fathered by a man I did not love.
我生下了一个孩子 却不爱孩子的父亲
Everything in this world has been taken from me.
我形如槁木
With no hope of reprieve.
心如死灰
I go back over what I have just written.
我反复检查着自己刚才所写下的文字
I look at the words and think they make sense.
我看着这些词句 认为自己言之有物
And with each passing day I am less and less certain.
但每过一天 我就愈发怀疑自己的理智
Bit by bit,
他们一点点地
they take you away until all you are...
蚕食着你的身心 最终...
I tell myself I am sane.
我告诉自己我没有发疯
...and finally nothing at all.
最终你一无所剩
If you would come, if you would sit beside me...
如果你能来 能够坐在我身旁...
You are the only one left who knows me.
你是我在世上唯一的亲友
Show me the same kindness now that you once showed an orphan girl.
请怜悯我一下 就像当年你怜悯木板路下的那个孤儿
There is forgiveness for everyone.
每个人都应被宽恕
I turn to you on my knees.
我愿屈膝下跪
I beg you."
请求你"
Please help me.
帮帮我吧
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表