剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
There's something much more important I want to talk to you about.
我有更要紧的事跟你说
There you go. There's a smile.
你看 笑了吧
Come on. Let's have some drinks. Come on, look lively.
走咱喝酒去 开心点儿
Capone, Mangano, Profaci,
卡彭 曼加诺 普法希
Bonanno, Gagliano.
邦纳诺 加格拉诺
Those types of cheeses?
在说奶酪品种吗
You want Magaddino down from Buffalo?
你要水牛城的马加蒂诺来吗
Buffalo mozzerel. I was right.
水牛城乳酪 我说对了
Invite them all. See who shows.
全都邀请 看谁会来
Whoever don't gets popped.
不来的都弄死
Easy.
淡定
Good.
可以了
10 years ago,
十年前
more maybe,
或许更久
right before Prohibition,
就在禁酒令出♥台♥前夕
went down to Atlantic City with A.R.
我跟着罗斯坦去大西洋城
Had dinner at some hotel.
在一家酒店吃晚饭
Me, him, Big Jim Colosimo,
我 他 "大块头"吉姆·科洛西莫
Nucky Thompson.
努基·汤普森
I remember thinking,
我还记得当时在想
"I'm with the big boys now."
"总算混进大人物圈子了"
You were a baby. We all were.
你那时还很年轻 我们都是
Now look at us.
现在再看我们
Anybody ain't on board,
所有不肯合作的
and I mean anybody,
我是说所有
they fucking go.
都他妈要除掉
That scumbag Waxey Gordon, Dutch Schultz,
瓦克西·戈登那杂种 达基·舒尔兹
that spook in Harlem, Narcisse.
哈林区那个老鬼 纳西斯
Johnny Torrio. Why you sore at him?
强尼·托里奥 他怎么惹你了
I'm not. Just deadweight.
没惹我 拖后腿而已
All about moving forward, ain't it?
我们要全力前进不是吗
I can't tell you how urgent this is.
这事非常紧急
I must have it by 4:00. Here it is, Lucy. Give it to Bagner.
四点钟之前就要 给 露西 拿给巴格纳
Mr. Kennedy. What an honor.
肯尼迪先生 真是荣幸
Welcome to Conors & Gould.
欢迎来到康纳·古德公♥司♥
How may we help you today?
有什么可以为您效劳的
Mrs. Thompson.
汤普森夫人
Just what in the bloody hell is going on here?
这到底是怎么一回事
Mr. Kennedy.
肯尼迪先生
I was under the impression a gentleman called first.
我还以为绅士到访前会先来电♥话♥的
You're shorting my firm's stock, you and your husband.
你在抛出我公♥司♥的股票 你和你丈夫
We don't discuss orders we place for clients.
我们不能讨论替客户做的交易
Which of your clients is twisting the arm of Senator Lloyd?
你的哪位客户在操纵罗伊德参议员
I have no idea who that is.
我完全不清楚
Your husband does, and he's trying to screw me.
你丈夫清楚 他在整我
You'll pardon my candor,
请原谅我的直率
but I prefer to do the screwing myself.
但我更喜欢自己整别人
I'm sure no one would accuse you otherwise,
您的喜好无可厚非
but my husband has nothing to do with this.
但是我丈夫与此事无关
You're the mastermind?
这是你的主意
All I know is what I read in the papers.
我只知道从报上读到的消息
It won't work.
没有用的
My partners will stay the course
不管你的客户教罗伊德说什么
whatever your client told Lloyd to say.
我的合伙人都坚定不移
Mayflower Grain, 29 1/4.
五月花谷物公♥司♥ 29 1/4
Down nearly three points in the last hour.
一小时内跌了近三个百分点
I'm no expert,
我不是什么专家
but I'd say your partners are selling in increments.
但我觉得你的合伙人正在逐步抛售
I'll tell them what you're doing, shore the price back up.
我会告诉他们你的把戏 把股价调回去
But they're already selling behind your back.
但是他们已经背着你抛售股票了
You could sell yourself.
你可以自己抛售
Unload your entire position,
抛售所有头寸
then sell short along with my client.
和我的客户一起低价抛售
Beg pardon?
你说什么
Investors such as yourself often keep accounts
像你这样的投资商
under assumed names.
总是用假名字记账
Cash out in one, sell short in another.
用一个名字套现 又用另一个名字抛售
Who'd know better than a senator?
参议员肯定最擅长了
If you assure your partners he's right,
如果你能让你的合伙人认为他是对的
that repeal is not possible--
企业废除是不可能的
They'll bail completely and an hour later
他们就会把资金撤出 一小时后
Mayflower stock will be in the dumper.
五月花的股价就会暴跌
Then you and my client buy back,
然后你和我的客户再把股票买♥♥回来
closing the short position simultaneously.
同时关闭空头头寸
Which is all perfectly legal.
整个程序都是合法的
I need to call my broker.
我要给我的经纪人打电♥话♥
It's complimentary.
电♥话♥免费用
Mabel?
梅布尔
I should have picked that up.
我应该把那个收起来的
What's wrong?
怎么了
Nothing. I was at the school.
没什么 我之前在学校
I was unwell, so I came home.
身体不舒服 就回家了
And it happened here.
然后就在这里发生了
What did? A mishap.
什么事 不幸
But it passed quickly. No need for the doctor.
但很快就结束了 没必要叫医生了
Are you talking about the baby?
你是说孩子流掉了吗
Too soon for that.
它还没长成孩子呢
Is the baby all right?
孩子没事吧
Not a baby.
不是孩子
Just a mishap.
只是一个不幸
The doctor has to No. No.
得叫医生 不 不
It's passed.
都结束了
Why didn't you send for me?
你怎么不叫我来
I don't know where you are.
我不知道你在哪
I don't know when you're home.
我不知道你什么时候回家
And what would you have done?
而且你又能做什么呢
I've washed. I'm fine.
我已经洗干净了 我没事
I can go back to class in a bit.
我一会儿就回去上课
I've left Edwina in charge.
我让埃德温娜顶替我了
She can't cope with them at all.
她一个人应付不过来
I'm sorry.
对不起
What are you sorry about?
你有什么对不起的
You can't be all right.
你不可能没事
I am.
我没事
Really.
真的
Why are you sorry?
你为什么对不起
I worked for this.
我努力了
Everything for this.
都是为了孩子
I love you.
我爱你
I disappoint you.
我让你失望了
Whatever I do. Don't I?
无论我做什么事都让你失望
I should put salt on that.
我应该用盐洗一洗
Please tell me that you're all right.
快告诉我你没事
It might be business.
可能是公事
Nuck!
努克
Looking all over for you. What do you want?
我到处找你 你干什么
Ma needs you.
妈妈找你
G.E., 26 1/2!
通用电气 26又1/2
Mayflower, 15 3/4.
五月花 15又3/4
Sell 2,000 shares of Mayflower.
抛售两千股五月花
Limit or market? Market, damn it. Do it now!
市价还是限价 市价 该死的 快点
Westinghouse, seven.
西屋公♥司♥ 7
Mayflower, 14 1/2.
五月花 14 1/2
Down another dollar and a half. Let's close it up.
又跌了一点五美元 收盘吧
Not yet.
还不行
Do you have any idea what you're doing?
你知道你自己在干嘛吗
We're going to see, aren't we?
很快就知道了
Mayflower, 11.
五月花 11
Go sell.
赶紧抛售
Boy! Boy!
小子 小子
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表