剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
What you stopping for?
干嘛停下来
Ain't getting nowhere. Put your back into it.
一点用也没有 加把劲儿
The hell else you been doing for the last seven years?
练了七年还不会使劲吗
You think I mean to keep on doing it?
你觉得我想继续干这个吗
What else you good for?
你还会别的吗
I got you out of them chains, didn't I?
我把你弄出来了
Give me that.
给我
This ain't it. This ain't the one I saw.
不是这个 这不是我看见的那个
It's all we have. All there's ever been.
我们只有这个 没有过别的箱子
Watch me break my back, he don't give me nothing.
他眼看我拼命 却什么也不给我
That'll do.
"好了"
Father wouldn't How you open it?!
父亲不会 箱子怎么开
I told you, my husband has the combination.
我说过 我丈夫知道密♥码♥
He's never given it to me.
他从没告诉过我
I'd open it if I could. Why wouldn't I?
我能开早开了 有什么好搪塞的
Your husband? Yes.
你丈夫 是的
He up in Chambersburg. All day, all night.
他去钱伯斯堡了 一天一夜了
Maybe he ain't never come home.
没准他根本不会回来了呢
He will.
他会的
He does.
他要回来
No man's clothes in that closet.
衣柜里都没有男人的衣服
None in the drawers.
抽屉里也没有
Ain't no man's razor in that cupboard.
柜橱里也没有男用剃须刀
No man's nothing in this whole house.
整间屋子里都没有男人用的东西
I see that.
我看出来了
You think I'm simple.
你觉得我笨
I see everything.
我什么都看得见
I'll open it! I'll open it! I'll open it!
我会打开它 我会打开它
Please!
拜托
Liberty bonds from the war.
战时的自♥由♥公债
They're nothing to you. It's all he left us.
这对你来说没用 他只留给我们这个
It's the only thing we have.
我们只有这个
Buck.
巴克
Maybelle.
梅贝尔
What?
什么
Her name, you said.
你说那是她的名字
That right.
是啊
Does she know what you are?
她知道你是什么人吗
She knew what I was.
她知道我过去是什么人
Take the $9 and get out of our house.
拿上九美金 滚出我家
The crow's nest of the HMS Thompson.
皇家海军汤普森号♥的望楼
Spot anything worth harpooning?
发现猎物了吗
You a sailor, Nucky? Must be.
你是个水手吗 努基 一定是
Growing up near the ocean.
在海边长大
My father was.
我爸曾是个水手
Merchant marine. Before I was born.
在我出生之前他在商船队
What did he make of himself?
他很有成就吗
Not a lot, tell you the truth.
说实话 不怎么样
Maybe it's what you needed.
或许你就需要这个
How's that?
为什么这么说
Fire in your belly.
你有满腔热忱
I don't think about it much.
我不怎么会想到这个
My father taught my brother and me to sail off Nantucket.
我的父亲教我哥和我从南塔克特出海
And now I'm doing the same for my own boys.
现在我也教给了我的儿子们
Handing it down.
传承下去
Feel like you're part of something bigger.
感觉在参与一项崇高的事业
Why else do we do all this?
不然活着是为什么
Bacardi would make for a nice inheritance.
百加得朗姆酒就可以传承下去
I was slow-footed there. You beat me to it.
我到的太慢了 你比我快
Doesn't have to be a contest.
这不一定要是个比赛
Isn't it always?
难道不一直都是比赛吗
Not if we go in together.
如果我们合作就不是比赛
Why you?
为什么和你一起呢
Why wouldn't I partner with King Solomon
为什么我不和金·所罗门
or others of his kind?
或者他那伙人合作呢
They've made offers.
他们也想和我合作
Those men are gangsters.
那些人是黑帮
What are you?
那你是什么
An advocate for repeal.
废除禁酒令的支持者
I'm standing in your office
我站在你的办公室里
and nary a photo,
可连一张照片
a card,
一个卡片
child's drawing.
一幅孩子的绘画都没有
What's that got to do with making money?
这跟赚钱有什么关系
It's what you're making it for.
这是赚钱的动力
Nephew who's like a son, how old is he?
亲如儿子的侄子 他多大了
What are you trying to prove?
你想要证明什么
That you've got a better excuse than me for being a crook?
你比我更有理由成为罪犯吗
We can play with words, but I've never broken a law in my life.
我们可以玩文字游戏 但我此生从未违法
I'd call that a technicality.
算你有手段
I call that good business.
是生意选的好
If that helps you sleep.
你怎么安心怎么说吧
I'll make you an offer.
我给你个提议
You tell me what you really want
你告诉我你真正想要什么
and I'll tell you if we have a deal.
我来告诉你合不合作
I'm not interested.
我不感兴趣
Then I'll thank you for your hospitality
那我就感谢你的招待
and leave you free to have your drink.
留你自己慢慢享受你的酒
I want...
我想要
to leave something behind.
给后代留些东西
The young lady from earlier.
之前那个年轻女人
Yes.
对
Perhaps I'll bring her a saucer of milk.
也许我会给她倒上一碟牛奶
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Fresh flowers.
送鲜花
Lou.
卢
Downstairs, now.
赶紧下楼去
Tend to your duties.
去忙你的事
What is this? Bulls?
那是谁 条子吗
Nah, just some fella.
不是 普通人
Evening, gents.
晚上好 先生们
Any of you boys seen a pie I left cooling on my windowsill?
你们谁看到我晾在窗沿上的馅饼了吗
We don't want no trouble, mister.
我们不想找麻烦 先生
I'm pulling your leg.
我逗你们玩儿呢
Enjoy your soup.
继续喝你们的汤吧
Or whatever that is.
如果你们管这个叫汤的话
I need eight men to load trucks for Mr. Thompson.
我需要八个人为汤普森先生的卡车卸货
Pays good.
报酬丰厚
Pick me, mister. I'm strong as an ox.
选我把 先生 我壮得像头牛
Probably smart as one, too.
估计也和牛一样聪明吧
Excuse me?
你说什么
How old are you, kid?
你多大了 孩子
18.
十八岁
Is that how you want to start our relationship?
一上来就想蒙我吗
I'll be 16 next month.
我下个月就十六岁了
So I thought.
我猜也是
One, two, three,
一 二 三
Four, five,
四 五
Six,
六
Seven, eight.
七 八
After you.
你先请
Come on, mister, give me a chance.
拜托了 先生 给个机会吧
I've worked a farm since I'm a kid.
我从小到大都在农场干活
Ooh, since you're a kid?
从小到大
Why didn't you say so?
你怎么不早说
Please, mister. I'll give you half my pay.
求你了 先生 我把一半的报酬给你
I'm real hungry is all.
我实在太饿了
Nine.
九
Sounds like we got a customer.
好像来客人了
What can I do you gentlemen for tonight?
有什么可以效劳的
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表