剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
I said--
我说了
I said steady, God--
我说了别动 天杀--
I can't move my legs. Fuck!
我的腿动不了了 操
Joey! Joey! I'm gonna fucking die, Jack!
乔伊 乔伊 我要死了 杰克
Fuck! Let's go. My legs! My fucking legs!
娘的 我们走 我的腿 我的腿
You're dead, you son of a bitch!
你们死定了 你们俩婊♥子♥养♥的♥
Come on. My legs. That's Al Capone's money.
动不了了 这可是阿尔·卡彭的钱
He fucking shot me. I'm fucking dying. Joey!
他开枪打我 我他妈要死了 乔伊
No, don't shoo--
不 别杀
Let's go!
我们走
Why must it always be pandemonium?
吵什么 吵什么
You ever hear that riddle,
听说过那个谜语吗
the traveler and the two tribesmen?
旅行者和两个部落成员的故事
One always lies, the other always tells the truth.
一个永远在说谎 另一个永远说真话
I lay down, they come after me again.
我就此不管 他们还会来找我
I fight back...
我要是反抗...
I met a man today, an Irishman.
我今天见到一个爱尔兰人
Millions of dollars, married,
腰缠万贯 有妻有房♥
has his fingers in a dozen different pies.
手下经营着各种生意
Think he's wading through blood to make a buck?
你觉得他那些钱是血汗钱吗
You get to the point
到了这个时候
where you have to live with the choices you've made.
你必须为自己的选择负责
The good ones and the bad.
不管是好是坏
And I accept that.
我已经接受了这一点
I'm right there. This fucking close.
我就差那么一点点
This liquor deal comes through and I'm golden.
代理朗姆酒成了 我就发了
Then the trick's to stay alive long enough to cash out.
然后我想法多活几年 使劲花钱就行了
You haven't the slightest idea what I'm talking about, do you?
你根本不知道我在说什么 对吧
Sí.
是啊
Sí, you do, or sí, you don't?
你到底是知道还是不知道
What's the difference?
有什么区别啊
If you'd have a drink, I'd make a lot more sense.
你喝上一杯就懂了
Do you have anything to say at all?
你就没话要说吗
I kill them, I don't kill them.
我杀了他们 我不杀他们
Whatever you say.
你说了算
Left almost 90 minutes ago.
他九十分钟前就走了
By way of Yonkers?
走扬克斯那条路吗
Maranzano probably sent him for crullers.
马兰扎诺说不定让他买♥♥小煎饼了
Who, Tonino? He'd probably fuck that up, too.
托尼诺吗 他没准连这事都干不好
Oh, the schmuck's already here.
蠢蛋们已经到了
The fuck were you?
你♥他♥妈♥的竟然在这
I was here early.
我早就到了
I figured I'd get my knob polished.
我就是想做点运动
What are you, 14? We're down here waiting.
你是小孩子吗 我们一直在这等
I'm sorry. It's just, you know.
不好意思 只是 你懂的
You posing for animal crackers?
你傻站着干吗 讨饼干吃吗
He ain't tipped me yet.
他还没给我小费呢
Take a walk.
走吧
What's the word on Maranzano?
马兰扎诺那怎么说
Is he suspicious?
他起疑心了吗
You know how he is. Plays it close to the vest.
你了解他的 什么都闷在心里
Did he say anything when you dropped him off?
你放下他的时候他有没有说什么
He says a lot of shit. Marcus Polo.
一堆乱七八糟的 马库斯·波罗什么的
Who the fuck knows what he's talking about?
谁知道他在讲什么东西
You ask me, he believes you fellas are on the outs.
要我说 他觉得你们几个在闹矛盾
Based on what?
依据是什么
Nothing. I don't know. My opinion.
没什么 我也不知道 我瞎猜的
I don't like this, Charlie. Relax.
我不喜欢这样 查理 放松点
We're jake. How nice you're so sure.
我们还没事 你怎么能这么肯定
You had to talk to Thompson, huh?
你非要和汤普森先生谈谈
Down in fucking Havana. What should I have done?
非要去哈瓦那 我还能干吗
Gee, maybe not fucking talk to him?
天哪 能不跟他说吗
He saw me, Benny.
他看到我了 贝尼
Better to face it head-on.
还不如直接面对他
fuck you, you fucking screwball!
滚你的 你个混球
Enough.
够了
As far as Maranzano knows,
马兰扎诺现在只知道
Meyer took it on himself to ice Thompson.
梅耶自己下手刺杀的汤普森
Who knows what that fucking greaseball thinks?
谁知道那个意大利佬会怎么想
I say we move now. Just take him the fuck out.
要我说我们马上行动 把他踢出去
It's too soon. We don't got the support.
太早了 没人会支持我们
Support? What are we, politicians?
支持 我们是政客吗
What, Tonino?
干什么 托尼诺
Prince Street. Me taking over.
就是我来管普林斯街的事
I did the thing, you said you'd think about it.
我照做了 你说你会考虑的
Masseria ain't even in the fucking ground yet.
马赫里亚还他妈没入土呢
I know. I'm just reminding you.
我知道 就是提醒你一下
Go back upstairs. Get yourself a rim job.
回楼上再好好爽爽吧
What are you sore at me for?
冲我生什么气啊
We'll catch up later, okay?
迟点再聊吧 行不
He's a real fucking schnorrer, this one.
他真是个不折不扣的蠢蛋
Yeah, he's all right.
他还算行吧
Tell it to Gyp Rosetti.
和吉普·罗塞蒂说去
What's this now?
又怎么了
Ethan.
伊森
What do you want?
你想干什么
I've come to pay my respects to you,
我来向你表达我的敬意
your wife.
还有你的妻子
It's a terrible blow.
真是悲痛
She's not here.
她不在这
Your boy told me what happened.
你儿子都告诉我了
Is there anything worse under God's blue heaven
还有比送走一个无辜的孩子
than the loss of an innocent child?
更悲伤的事情吗
What's that?
那是什么
To give your daughter a proper burial.
给你女儿办个体面的葬礼吧
Think you can buy me twice?
你觉得你还能用钱收买♥♥我吗
It was a fair deal, Ethan.
那是公平交易 伊森
No one forced you to sell that land.
没人逼你卖♥♥地
Take the day, boy. Be with your family.
我放你一天假 陪陪家人
Thank you, sir, but if it's all the same,
谢谢你 先生 但是如果可以的话
I'd rather come to work.
我还是想去工作
Easy there. Pa.
放轻松 爸
You get the hell off my property.
别站在我家地盘上
I'm not the monster that you think I am, Ethan.
我不是你想象中的那种怪物 伊森
What's he like? Hodge?
他这人怎么样 霍奇
Well, he's direct,
他很直接
tough, earnest.
很坚强 很热心
Sort of reminded me of Teddy Roosevelt.
有点像泰迪·罗斯福
Without the big stick, I hope.
就是不拄拐杖
In the interview they ask you these questions,
面试的时候 他们问了很多问题
try to test your integrity.
来测试你是否正直
Would you ever break the law to get a conviction?
为了给罪犯定罪 你愿不愿意违法
That type of thing.
之类的问题
My name come up?
有提到我吗
Excuse me?
什么
During the interview.
面试期间提到过我吗
No.
不
'Course not.
当然没有
I wouldn't be ashamed if it did.
提到您我也不会觉得尴尬的
Well, that's very noble, but
你这么想很好
you've got a future to think about.
但这毕竟事关你的前途
William H. Thompson,
威廉·H·汤普森
Chief Justice of the Supreme Court.
最高法♥院♥的首席法官
So long as you're not the Attorney General of New Jersey.
只要你不是新泽西州的司法部长
You hardly touched your chicken.
你都没怎么吃鸡肉
I'm okay.
我不饿
I'm proud of you, Will. We all are.
我为你而骄傲 威尔 我们都是
Your dad would be, too.
你父亲也会为你而骄傲的
Shut the door.
关门
Seven. Six.
七 六
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表