剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
Anyone foolish enough to stand in his way
任何愚蠢地挡他的路的人
paid the price in blood.
都付出了血的代价
What do you think? Fucking great, huh?
你们说怎么样 不错吧
Go on, shut it off.
去 给它关了
That's great, huh?
确实不错
So?
怎样
You're the Italian Wallace Beery.
你就是意大利的华♥莱♥士♥·比里[美国影星]
You think that's funny?
你觉得很好笑吗
What?
什么
No. Then why you laughing?
没有 那你笑什么
I'm not.
我没有
I don't know. I mean, everybody else was.
我也不知道 大家都在笑
I'm not.
我没笑
You laughing, Ralph?
你笑了吗 拉尔菲
Not me.
我没有
Al, I'm sorry.
阿尔 对不起
Lay off. He didn't do nothing.
消消气 他什么都没做
Fuck Wallace Beery!
操他♥娘♥的♥华♥莱♥士♥·比里
I'm the real movie star!
老子才是真电影明星
There ain't a kid in America don't know my name.
美国没有一个孩子不知道我的名字
Or a cop, neither.
也没一个警♥察♥不知道
Little Orphan Lucky.
小孤儿拉吉
she's jealous.
她嫉妒了
Charlie Luciano's fuckin' jealous.
查理·卢西亚诺他♥娘♥的♥嫉妒了
I'm tired, Al.
我累了 阿尔
30 fucking hours in a Pullman,
坐了他妈三十小时火车
he drags me into a matinee.
还拉着我看电影
Get him a coffee.
给他拿杯咖啡
Come on. Let's watch it again.
来吧 我们再看一遍
Twice is plenty, huh?
两遍够多了
I need a hot bath and a nap.
我需要泡个澡睡个觉
Fix him up, Mike.
带他去 麦克
Right this way, sir.
这边请 先生
I'll see you later.
回头见
Sorry I'm gonna miss the cartoon.
我会想念你的卡♥通♥片的
I know you? No, sir, I don't believe so.
我们认识 不 先生 我想不认识
Run it again!
再放一遍
Chicago, the Windy City,
芝加哥 风城
long home to colorful citizens,
这里的市民阶层向来包罗万象
but perhaps none so blustery
但若论狂暴
as the man called public enemy number one.
恐怕无人及得上这位"一号♥公敌"
What are you doing?
你在做什么
Burning ants.
烧蚂蚁
Don't do that.
别那样做
It's not hot enough anyhow.
反正也不够热
It's locked.
锁上了
Stay there.
别跟来
What's going on?
怎么回事
Nothing.
没事
Let go!
放手
Stop.
住手
Stop it! I hate you! Stop.
住手 我恨你 停下
Eli, stop. That's enough.
伊莱 停下 够了
That's enough. That's enough. That's enough.
够了 够了 够了
Calm down.
冷静
I'll buy you a corn ball.
我给你买♥♥玉米花
Okay.
好吧
You're not coming.
你不会来了
Did I say that? You were about to.
我说了吗 你就要说了
No choice. I'm rained in.
没办法 大雨
Well, what do I tell Ronis?
罗尼斯怎么办
He's expecting his good faith money.
他还在等诚意保证金
Oh, there are three words that don't go together.
这三个词放一起可不搭调
Want me to hold him off?
要我让他等吗
Is there a reason to?
有理由那样做吗
Some noise last night in Oriente Province.
昨晚奥连特省有些动静
The army's out.
军队都出动了
Does that affect us?
对我们有影响吗
I don't know.
我不知道
I'll wire it down now.
我要挂断了
Meet with Ronis. Use your judgment.
和罗尼斯见一面 见机行事
You had your coffee yet?
你喝过咖啡了吗
Why is everybody asking me that?
为什么都问我这个问题
You sound cranky.
你有点暴躁
The toff holds on tightly to his hat...
这位有钱人紧抓着他的帽子
I have to go. Call me after the meeting.
我得走了 见完面后给我打电♥话♥
Sí, comandante.
好的 长官
And what's that supposed to mean?
你这是什么意思
Oh, have your coffee.
快喝咖啡去
Sally, make sure you--
萨利 确保你
I know I'm not lost.
我知道我没走丢
You've heard it before.
你以前听过这个
...beside him.
在他旁边
There's himself now.
终于来了
Joe. You should have said you were a comic.
乔 你早说你是个喜剧演员啊
The club could use you between the acts.
可以来我们俱乐部串个场
His people are County Wexford.
他是爱尔兰威克斯福郡的人
I see.
我懂了
Won't cut the mustard with a Kerry lass, I'm afraid.
可惜不会讨好姑娘们
I'm prepared to give you the benefit of the doubt
只要你们不宣称巴里泰格湾属于你们
as long as you don't claim the Ballyteigue Bay...
我就当你说的是真的
That Ballyteigue Bay is what?
巴里泰格湾怎么了
Very lovely.
很宜人
He's a Yank. What can you expect?
他是个美♥国♥佬♥ 不知道很正常
So... Right.
那么 是啊
What we discussed last night.
我们昨晚谈的事情
Which part? The part I hope you remember.
哪一部分 我希望你记得的那一部分
I don't think it's for me in the end.
我觉得不太合适
Why not, if I might ask? Well,
为什么 我能问一下吗 好吧
scotch and rum don't really mix.
苏格兰威士忌和朗姆酒配不到一起
You came around to tell me that?
你大老远的来就是为了说这个
Best not to leave dangling threads.
我做事不拖泥带水
And I do wish you smooth sailing.
我祝你一切顺利
I don't need it. I'm sure you don't, but
我不需要 我知道你不需要 但是
a little luck of the Irish never hurt anyone.
多点运气总没有坏处
New York, you said?
你去纽约吗
Offer you a ride?
要我送你一程吗
You have an automobile? Private train car.
你有车吗 私家火车
Two hours to Grand Central high and dry.
顶多两个小时就到中♥央♥车站了
Laid in some fresh oysters to
然后我们去吃点
keep us occupied.
新鲜的牡蛎
I should go.
我该走了
You just got here.
你才刚来
It's the wrong time.
我来的不是时候
I thought there was a problem.
我以为你有事情要处理
Obviously I'm mistaken.
显然我想错了
My husband would like me to stay.
我丈夫想让我留下
You're the missus.
你就是夫人了
Well...
好吧
that's the first sensible thing I've heard him say.
这是我听他说过的最合理的话了
Remember, sport,
记住 老伙计
safety in numbers.
多几个最保险
What grade am I going to be in?
我要念几年级了
Second.
二年级
Will you help me with it?
你能帮我补习吗
You need to start figuring out things for yourself.
你得开始自己处理问题了
Why?
为什么
Where are you going to be?
你要去哪
Are you going somewhere?
你要离开吗
Nucky!
努基
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表