剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
The jaboney from before.
之前的那个保镖
He jacked me once. what jaboney?
他出♥卖♥♥♥过我 什么保镖
Come here this morning.
就今早来的那个
The cigar store Indian. Atlantic city.
那个去雪茄店的印第安人 在大西洋城
Mueller?
穆勒
He's a fed.
他是条子
Pull the other one.
别胡说八道了
He pinched me back in '21.
1921年时他把我卖♥♥了
With Jimmy Darmody. Whozit?
跟吉米·达莫迪一起 谁
The fucking jerk-off Nucky Thompson iced.
努基·汤普森干♥死♥的那个蠢货
I got him off Dean o'Banion.
他是我从迪恩·奥巴尼恩那抢的
He was selling flowers. Fucking steam irons.
他当时还卖♥♥花呢 还卖♥♥熨斗呢
I don't give a shit he sold ice cream to Eskimos.
他卖♥♥冰淇淋给爱斯基摩人我也不管
It's him. He's a fucking Prohee.
就是他 他是禁酒探员
Get him up here.
把他带过来
He's making his rounds, Al.
他在轮班 阿尔
I don't give a fuck. Find him.
我不管 找到他
I'll find him, Al.
好的 阿尔
Where the fuck is Mueller?
穆勒跑哪去了
Where's Mueller? Find fucking Mueller?
穆勒呢 给我找到穆勒
Where's Mueller? Mueller! Mueller!
穆勒呢 穆勒 穆勒
Where the fuck is Mueller? Mueller!
穆勒他妈的死哪去了 穆勒
Nucky. Nucky.
努基 努基
Nucky!
努基
We did a bad thing.
我们干了坏事
I'd put my pants on in a hurry if I were you.
我要是你就赶紧把裤子穿上
Do you have any money?
你有钱吗
No.
没有
If you pay him, he lets you go.
给他钱 他就放我们走了
But why?
为什么
'cause that's how it works.
因为事情就是这样子
I didn't want a corn ball.
我不想吃玉米球
I didn't want to go anywhere.
我哪都不想去
You know what trespassing is?
你们知道什么叫私闯民宅吗
I work here.
我在这工作
You don't work here anymore, do you?
现在不在这工作了吧
What if you used to work in a bank
如果你以前在银行工作
and I find you in that bank at midnight?
可是大半夜的还在银行里怎么办
What's your excuse then?
你还有什么理由
Come on.
走吧
You should have your coffee. You know how you get.
来点咖啡吧 你知道自己喝多了什么样
Oh, shut up.
闭嘴吧
I didn't mean that.
我不是那个意思
Yes, I did.
是那个意思
Oh, what are you trying to do to me?
你想对我♥干♥什么
You're the one who drank a half a bottle of wine.
是你喝了半瓶红酒
So did you.
你也是
You were drunk when I arrived.
我到的时候你就醉了
You were hungover this morning.
早上你就一脸宿醉未醒的样子
And look at you now.
现在瞧瞧你
What can I say?
我能说什么呢
You always bring out the best in me.
你总能帮我达到最佳状态
Least I can still make you laugh.
至少我还能逗你乐
Do you know the worst thing that ever happened to me?
你知道我发生过的最糟糕的事吗
Let's not start.
还是别说了
Do me the courtesy.
拜托你问一问嘛
What is the worst thing that happened to you?
你发生过的最糟糕的事是什么
Pro... hi... bition.
禁 酒 令
I hear you, sister.
可不是 姐们
Oh, please. It made you rich.
拜托 你就是靠那个赚钱的
You think so?
你这么认为吗
Oh, you're broke, I suppose. Close to it.
我猜你破产了 差不多
How is that possible?
怎么可能
Ask your boss on Wall Street.
问问你华尔街的上司
He might have a clue.
他说不定知道
That's not funny.
这一点都不好笑
Sorry to bring it up.
抱歉又提起这件事
You shook down Arnold Rothstein.
你敲诈了阿诺德·罗斯坦
It was a mutually beneficial arrangement.
是互惠互利的约定
You held down a job. You raised the kids.
你找了工作 抚养孩子们
You did it by yourself.
你都是一个人完成的
Was it by yourself?
是一个人的吗
My sisters helped out.
我妹妹帮过我
That's not what I meant.
我不是那个意思
I'm still married, aren't I?
我还是已婚 对不对
Blame your church for that.
怪只能怪教堂
I haven't been in three years.
我三年没来过这里了
And yourself?
你呢
Married, too, I suppose.
应该也是已婚吧
That never seemed to get in the way.
这似乎根本不算个事
You managed to pay me back.
你会想办法还我的
Is this a fight? I can't tell.
这算吵架吗 我也不清楚
We've had all the fights we're going to have.
我们吵的够多了
What you said before...
你之前说的
About what?
说的什么
That you had the solution.
你说你有解决办法了
What does that mean?
那是什么意思
What do you want it to mean?
你希望那是什么意思
You really are a bastard.
你真是个混♥蛋♥
Did I just say that?
我说出来了吗
Yep.
是啊
It stopped raining.
雨停了
Darmody.
达莫迪
Atlantic city.
大西洋城
Came to his mother's joint to pinch him.
跑到他妈开的窑子里抓人
You and another guy.
你跟另外一个人
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不明白你在说什么
You ever been to Atlantic City?
你之前来过大西洋城吗
I was once for a trip.
之前旅游来过一次
What kind of trip? A religious retreat. To Ocean City.
什么旅游 宗教静修 来大洋城
We spent the day on the boardwalk.
我们在木板路逛了一天
Religious retreat?
宗教静修
I bet you're praying now.
我现在在祈祷吧
When'd you move to Cicero?
你什么时候来西塞罗的
1922.
1922年
From where? Minnesota. Ortonville.
从哪搬来的 明尼苏达州的奥顿维尔
We owned a wheat farm. It went belly-up.
我们经营着一家麦场 结果倒闭了
How do you fuck up a wheat farm?
麦场怎么可能会倒闭
Brown rust. It rots the leaf.
褐叶锈病 小麦的叶子都烂了
You think I'm stupid?
你当我傻吗
No successful man is stupid.
能成功的人都不是傻子
Are you successful?
你是成功人士吗
Not really. Why?
不算 为什么
I get the feeling my boss doesn't like me.
我觉得我的老板不太喜欢我
See? We're all friendly here.
看到没 我们之间友好得很
On your knees.
跪下
What?
什么
On your knees.
跪下
I ain't reaching up that high.
我够不到那么高
This is a mistake.
一定有什么误会了
Open your mouth.
把嘴张开
I'm not Open wide.
我不是 张大点
There we go.
对喽
Al, come on. Here?
算了吧 阿尔 要在这吗
What? They got maid service.
咋了 反正有人清理
You getting any of this?
听明白啥意思了吗
Let him spill the beans. I want to hear it.
让他说出来 我想听听看
Ralph, count to 30.
拉尔菲 数到三十
Aloud.
大点声
One, two, three...
一 二 三
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表