剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
Nothing changes, does it?
什么都没变 是不是
Men to guard you.
保镖还在
Plans within plans.
计谋百出
Things you say and things you don't.
有的能说 有的不说
Maybe I've had my fill.
也许我受够了
What's brought that on?
为什么说这个
Things you can't say.
不能说啊
You really want to hear them?
你真想知道
What is an "Old Rumpus"?
喧嚣依旧 是什么
It's a fearsome beast with the paws of a lion,
是只长着狮爪的野兽
the belly of a Shriner,
胃口大如牛
and the expense account of a Westinghouse executive.
花的钱比大老板们都多
Do the women take everything off?
女人要脱♥光♥光吗
They have to leave little pasties on their...
她们要把饰品挂在
Nipples? Yes, those.
乳♥头♥上 对 那里
And do they kick their legs up like this?
她们会像这样踢腿吗
More or less.
差不多
You're blushing.
你害羞了
I haven't blushed in 40 years.
我四十年没害羞过了
You're blushing now.
你现在就在害羞
Who's watching the kids?
谁在照看孩子们
Nuala will stop in,
努瓦拉时常过来
but they look after themselves now.
不过现在他们自己照顾自己
Did you bring any pictures?
你带照片了吗
I was going to,
我想带来着
but I knew you'd suspect I was trying to twist your arm
可我知道你会怀疑我试图改变你的想法
and you wouldn't like it, so I didn't.
而你不喜欢 所以我没带
You think about me that much?
你考虑这么多吗
You left a strong impression.
你对我的影响很深
When you came to the suite that night
那晚你在禁酒演说后
after the temperance meeting,
来到我的套房♥时
I'd never seen anyone who looked so lost.
我从没见过那么迷惘的人
And I thought
我当时想
if I could save her,
如果我能救她
maybe I'm not so bad myself.
或许我还不算那么坏
You did?
是吗
Why lie about it now?
我为什么要说谎呢
I thought the whole floor of a hotel
我当时想酒店整个一层楼
and he's the only one that lives there.
只住了他一个人
That must be
一定
very lonely.
很孤独
Well, like you said,
就像你说的
maybe nothing changes.
或许什么都没变
Yes?
怎么了
Are you going to kill Carolyn Rothstein?
你要杀了卡罗琳·罗斯坦吗
You have a very dark turn of the mind.
你的思想好阴暗啊
I didn't know this about you.
我以前都不知道
Then what is this solution?
所以解决办法到底是什么
She's going to take 25 cents on the dollar,
分她四分之一的利润
your firm will stay afloat,
你的公♥司♥还在
and this whole thing gets buried.
整件事也就没人知道了
How are you going to manage that?
你要怎么做到这些呢
I'm not. You are.
我不做 你来做
You absolutely are a bastard.
你真是个彻头彻尾的混♥蛋♥
Don't sell yourself short.
别看轻你自己
If you could put one over on Arnold, you can do this.
你之前能占阿诺德的便宜 这个也没问题
You're up to something.
你有内♥幕♥帝目的
I'm helping my wife.
我在帮我的妻子
What's wrong with that?
这有什么问题
I should get to the train.
我该去赶火车了
It's late.
很晚了
Leave in the morning.
早上再走吧
I don't have anywhere to stay.
我没有地方住
Do I?
有吗
Sean.
肖恩
Take Mrs. Thompson to the Blenheim.
带汤普森夫人到布伦海姆
A room with an ocean view and
让她住在海景房♥
a cab to the station first thing.
明早叫出租车送她去火车站
You got it, Nuck.
没问题 努克
I'm happy to see you.
很高兴见到你
What are you up to?
你想要做什么
Let it go, Mike. Get some sleep.
别弄了 麦克 去睡会觉
What if he's right?
如果他是对的呢
Take the word of a criminal?
你信一个罪犯的话吗
He saw something, Frank. It's real.
他看到什么了 弗兰克 是真的
Capone, the ledgers.
从卡彭家的账目入手
Stick with the plan.
按计划行事
It's him.
就是他
Agent Nelson Van Alden.
尼尔森·范·奥尔登探员
So that's it? You're here and gone?
就这样吗 你来了又走了
Like a fart in a hurricane.
就像飓风里的一个屁一样
Well, you know, I'm not my own boss.
你知道 我做不了主
Aw, poor little Salvatore.
可怜的小萨瓦托雷
Now this, I got to ask.
我得问下 在哪理的发
I went to your barber.
在你的理发师那
Oh, him. I got to make another appointment one day.
他啊 我得再剪一次去
About our discussion. Yeah, sure.
之前讨论的 对 对
We'll see how it plays out.
看看效果什么样吧
Fair enough.
好
Plant a seed, right?
播下种子 对吧
And the other thing.
另外一件事
I was way off.
我弄错了
What, Mueller? Nah, forget about it.
什么 穆勒 别在意
Keeps us all on our toes.
专注于现在的事吧
No, I meant you.
不 我指的是你
You're bigger than Wallace Beery.
你比华♥莱♥士♥·比里块头大
Come here.
过来
Take care. You, too.
保重 你也是
I'll see youse in the funnies.
我们回头见
Fucking pillow-biting piece of Sicilian shit.
操♥死♥他个西西里混♥蛋♥
Big shot, huh?
大人物
Fucking Maranzano's fucking messenger boy.
傻♥逼♥马兰扎诺的傻♥逼♥信差
Should have tipped him a quarter.
该给他几毛钱小费的
Fucking balls, right?
混♥蛋♥ 不是吗
You need them? He's a fed.
你需要他们吗 他是联邦探员
He's a fed. He's a fed.
他是联邦探员 他是联邦探员
Take me in.
把我抓起来吧
Please, no. Please help me, little Rico.
拜托 不要 请帮帮我 小里克
Help me, little Rico!
帮帮我 小里克
He's a fucking jerk.
他是个混♥蛋♥
What?
什么
What?
什么
What'd you call him?
你叫他什么
A jerk.
混♥蛋♥
That's a friend you're talking about.
那可是我朋友
Luciano?
卢西亚诺
Since we were babies, I know him.
我们从小就认识了
It was a joke.
那是个玩笑
You like to make jokes.
你喜欢开玩笑
I like to laugh.
我喜欢大笑
Oh, you do, do you?
是吗
It's too easy! Too easy!
这太容易了 太容易了
I got to make some calls.
我得打几个电♥话♥
Clean this place up. Sure thing, Al.
把这打扫干净 没问题 阿尔
Night, boys. Good night, boss.
晚安 兄弟们 晚安 老大
Wallace Beery?
华♥莱♥士♥·比里
Wallace fucking Beery?
他妈的华♥莱♥士♥·比里
Find Eli.
找到伊莱
Have him get me Atlantic City on the phone.
让他给我接大西洋城的电♥话♥
Where's Eli?
伊莱人呢
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表