剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
These dancers, huh? Look hot to trot.
这些舞♥女♥ 看得人欲♥火♥焚身
Start talking to them, you realize they're all fucked up.
但一说话 你就会发现她们被搞糟了
Don't overstay your welcome.
别待太久
Mr. Luciano wouldn't like it.
卢西亚诺先生会不高兴的
Am I allowed to answer?
我能接吗
It's a private line.
这是私人专线
Make it quick.
快一点
Hello?
你好
Hello, Mr. Thompson? Who's this?
你好 汤普森先生吗 你是谁
Vic Borden, manager at the Ritz.
我是维克·波登 丽兹酒店的经理
Sorry to bother you, but I have a situation
抱歉打扰你 但现在有个问题
that needs your attention.
需要跟你讲一下
Aren't we truly blessed
既能享有自然之美
to have both the splendors of nature
又能享有文明的绚烂
and the delights of civilization?
这不是上帝的恩赐吗
Hear, hear!
没错
I'd like to take a moment to express my gratitude
我想要用一点时间来表达我对斯托伊市长
to Mayor Stoy, Judge Lewellen,
和卢埃林法官的感激之情
and, of course, Commodore Kaestner,
当然还有凯斯纳准将
to whose vision and public spirit
感谢有远见 有公德心的人们的付出
this city owes so very much.
这座城市会感激你们的
Jim Neary for alderman!
选吉姆·内尔利做议员
What's that? What's that I hear?
那是什么 我听到了什么
Could it be? I believe it is.
难道是 我觉得是
Ladies and gentlemen, the lord of the deep himself.
女士们先生们 欢迎海神
Greetings, mortals of the land.
你们好 陆地的居民
King Neptune welcomes you.
海神欢迎你们
Whoa, whoa, I got her. I got her.
我抓住她了 我抓住她了
Stop squirming. Stop squirming.
别乱动 别乱动
What did she do?
她做了什么
I just want to talk to her.
我只想和她谈谈
Is that all right?
可以吗
Didn't you think I'd spot you?
你以为我认不出你吗
What were you thinking?
你在想什么
That it'd be fun
参加游♥行♥
to be in a parade.
很有趣
What happened to your face?
你脸怎么了
You're not the only one who doesn't like where she's come from.
不是只有你不喜欢自己出生的地方
You said you belong here.
你说你属于这里
People say lots of things.
说的话不能全信
You have a home. You have Mrs. Thompson.
你有家 有汤普森夫人
You're going to have a family.
你就要有一个家庭了
Let this happy season begin!
开始狂欢吧
What am I supposed to do with you?
我该拿你怎么办呢
Just let me be.
就随我吧
I can't do that.
我不能这么做
Then put me in jail.
那把我送进监狱
You mean to anyway.
反正你想这么做
Mrs. Thompson said you want to be good.
汤普森太太说你想成为一个好人
But you don't know how.
但你不知道怎么做
Do you? I try.
你呢 我会尽力
He wants you up on the porch.
他在门廊找你有事
Would you stay here?
你能待在这吗
Just for a moment?
就一会
What if I didn't?
如果我不这么做呢
I don't see how I'd stop you.
我倒是拦不住你
Please?
求你了
Polite kid, I'll give him that.
他是个有礼貌的孩子
Pretty lousy thief.
很糟糕的小偷
Hanging around the lobby. Said he was waiting for someone.
在大堂转悠 说他在等人
The woman he robbed, is she okay?
被他抢劫的女士还好吗
Down here from Hartford.
她从哈特福特来
Doesn't want to get involved in pressing charges.
不想上法庭打官司
I would have called the sheriff,
我也可以给警长打电♥话♥
but I don't want any trouble.
但我不想惹麻烦
Howdy, Mr. Thompson.
你好 汤普森先生
Yeah, howdy.
你好
Thank the nice man and let's go.
谢谢这个好心人 我们走
The peasant stands up from the bushes, shouts, "don't shoot.
农民从灌木丛里站起来大喊 "不要开枪
I'm not an elk. I'm not an elk."
我不是麋鹿 我不是麋鹿"
Oh, I thought he said he was an elk.
我还以为他说他是麋鹿呢
You boys enjoy yourselves now.
你们玩得开心点
I'll see you inside later for supper.
我们一会晚餐时候见
Give me the badge.
把警徽给我
What?
什么
Give me the badge.
把警徽给我
Now go.
你可以走了
I don't understand.
我不明白
Nothing to understand. We're done.
没什么要明白的 结束了
Why?
为什么
I don't have faith in you.
我对你没有信心
But you have faith in Jim Neary?
但你对吉姆·内尔利有信心吗
You have faith in a backslapping bootlicker?
对拍马屁的人有信心吗
I looked up to you.
我敬重你
I served you. I've waited.
为你干活 任劳任怨
I've kept my mouth shut.
替你保守秘密
You can't just You press yourself and I don't like it.
你不能... 你总是力争上游 我不喜欢这点
You think you deserve something for trying hard.
你以为你辛苦付出 就肯定有回报
I've never liked that one little bit.
我一点都不喜欢这点
Through me and from me, that's all there is.
这里的一切都由我说了算
What are you in the end anyway?
你究竟能干什么
I'm what I need to be.
需要我成为谁 我就是谁
How's that make you anything at all?
你这样能成什么大事
The nerve.
要有胆量
Or you disappear.
要么就默默无闻
Hello, Louis. Nicholas.
你好 路易 尼古拉斯
How can I oblige you this fine day?
今天有什么能为你效劳的
You know my friend Phillip.
你认识我的朋友菲利普
You wanted to get ahead.
你说你想出人头地
Stealing purses in lobbies,
在酒店大厅里偷别人钱包
Getting so boiled you can't see straight,
酒喝得连路都走不直
That's a smart way to go about it?
你觉得这是好办法吗
Well, you know, probably not.
也许不是吧
Where's the money I gave you?
我给你的钱呢
That was over $1,000. People live on that.
一千多 够维持生计了
You don't. I'm not talking about me.
你可不够花 现在不是在说我
What the hell is in your head?
你到底是怎么想的
I'll earn it back. Doing what?
我会赚回来的 怎么赚
Work at the club.
去俱乐部打工
Don't you know what's going on?
难道你不知道发生了什么吗
The war is over. The other side won.
战争结束了 对方赢了
I can't help you.
我帮不了你了
Go back home.
回家去吧
I don't have one.
我没有家
Then go find one.
那就去找个家
Make one. Or do without one.
添个家 或者一个人生活也行
But don't take it out on everyone else.
但是别把气撒在别人身上
Coffee's a nickel.
咖啡一共五分钱
The rest I don't care about.
其余的都归你了
The answer to everything.
用钱解决所有问题
No, just the best one I've got.
不 但我只会用这个
Okay, kid. You showed me.
好吧 孩子 算你狠
Good luck. You're gonna need it.
祝你好运 你会用得上的
Nucky.
努基
Thompson.
汤普森
There is a youth the commodore wishes to place in service.
准将需要一位年轻人的服务
What's that got to do with me?
这和我有什么关系
The task is entrusted to the sheriff.
这是治安官的职责
You understand this is an act of charity?
这是慈善之举 你明白吗
You tell Jared Dano he's a--
你告诉杰瑞德·达诺他就是个...
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表