剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
Eli?
伊莱
At least look at me.
看我一眼
What am I supposed to do with myself?
我该拿自己怎么办呢
Aren't you done with me telling you?
你不是不想再听我的指令了吗
What are you waiting for anyway?
你干嘛还在这里等着
She won't even open the door.
她连门都不会开的
You don't know that. She won't.
你怎么知道 她不会的
Maybe you're right,
或许你是对的
but if you don't try, you'll always regret it.
但如果试试 你将后悔终生
That's what I think.
我是这么想的
How come you got to be the wise one?
为什么你比我聪明
Because you needed me to be.
因为你需要我的智慧
There's a few things in there.
袋子里有些东西
Maybe you can use them.
或许能用得上
Little brother.
弟弟啊
Okay, let's go.
走吧
There he is!
他来了
Mr. Capone, you're my hero.
卡彭先生 你是我的英雄
What, is there a ball game here today?
怎么 这儿今天有球赛吗
Mr. Capone, think you'll beat the charges?
卡彭先生 你觉得今天能逃脱指控吗
No can holds this sardine.
没人关得住我
Say, you hear they're making a movie about me?
知道有人要拍部讲我的电影吗
Does someone take over the outfit in your place?
是不是有人要接手你的帮派
What outfit? I'm a businessman.
什么帮派 我可是个正经商人
I got 500 men working for me out there.
我手上有五百个人替我工作
And this country ain't gonna take care of them
我的生意垮了
if this ship goes down.
国家也不管他们
Hey, Al, give us that smile, the old chin out.
阿尔 笑一个 你的招牌笑容
John Barrymore. Attaboy!
瞧好了诸位 好样的
Hold it! Just a couple more, Mr. Capone.
保持下 再来几个 卡彭先生
How about a picture for the final?
最后再来个大的吧
Get enough to last, boys.
都把握好机会了 先生们
Right here. Just look right here one second.
这里 再看一秒钟
Al, Al, you think you're gonna beat the rap, huh?
阿尔 阿尔 你觉得你能逃脱指控吗
It's all lies!
满口谎言
Thank you all for being here.
谢谢你们来到这里
Mr. Magaddino especially.
尤其是马加蒂诺先生
Come all the way down from upstate.
大老远从北方赶来
Obviously our friend from Chicago couldn't make it.
显然芝加哥的朋友未能赴约
We wish him well.
祝他好运
Pay your taxes, fellas.
交税吧 老兄
This table, it's round for a reason.
这张圆桌圆得有道理
'Cause nobody sits at the head.
这样没人坐在上位
There's no boss.
没有了老板
There's seven bosses. A commission.
这是七位老板组成的集团
The five families in New York plus Buffalo and Chicago.
纽约的五大家族 以及水牛城和芝加哥的朋友
Nobody gets made unless we all approve.
谁都不可以自作主张 除非全部赞同
Put it to a vote.
投票表决
Any beefs, wherever you go,
不管在哪 遇到什么恩怨
New Orleans, Kansas City, St. Louis,
新奥尔良 堪萨斯城 圣路易斯
they get settled here by us
统统由我们在这儿解决
before things get out of hand.
以防事情一发不可收拾
The old way of doing things, it's over.
过去的套路已经过时了
The Mustache Petes are in the ground.
老意大利黑♥手♥党♥已经垮台了
Our friends, our partners,
朋友们 搭档们
the Jews, the Irish,
犹太人也好 爱尔兰人也罢
what have you.
不管是谁
If it's good for business, it's good for us.
只要对生意有好处 就对我们有利
There's no point in limiting our opportunities.
为什么要限制发展的机会
The future is ours, boys.
未来是我们的 各位
Hear, hear. Salut.
说得好 干杯
L'chaim. Salut.
干杯 干杯
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you, doctor. What a thought- provoking lecture.
谢谢 博士 真是场激励人心的演讲
Thank you, my dear. Darling.
谢谢你 亲爱的 宝贝儿
Thank you.
谢谢
Wonderful words.
说得好
Thank you. Yes, I was feeling it today.
谢谢 是的 正是我今天的感受
Thank you.
谢谢
You're truly blessed.
你真幸运
At times such as these,
在今天这样的时刻
the words of Ecclesiastes are ever on my mind.
《传道书》的话总是涌上心头
Yes!
对
"One generation passeth away, another generation cometh.
"一代新人换旧人
But the earth abideth forever."
天道如常永不灭"
Amen. "The sun rises and the sun goes down,
阿门 "日升日落
it hastens to the place..."
匆匆..."
Oh! Doctor! Doctor!
博士 博士
Oh, somebody help!
救命啊
No! no! no!
不 不 不
Oh, no, dear lord!
不 上帝啊
Come on. Oh, doctor! Doctor!
走 博士 博士
We generally don't tell the patients
我们通常不告诉病人
that someone's coming to see them.
有人要来看他们
It creates an expectation that can cause difficulties.
这会给他们希望 增大治疗难度
But she's a model girl,
可她是模范病人
so we let her know she would be having a visitor.
所以我们通知她了
She's been preparing all day.
她已经准备一整天了
There she is.
她在那儿
Let's just get something straight.
我就直说了
Whatever you want,
无论你想要什么
whatever you think I will do,
无论你认为我会做什么
that won't be possible.
都不可能实现
All right?
好吗
You were very clever.
你很聪明
You made a bargain. You saved your own neck.
做成了交易 保住了你自己
And that's more than other people can say.
这点你比谁都清楚
I'm not someone you should look to for help.
你不该找我帮忙
I'm leaving here.
我要走了
Starting something new.
重新开始
I won't be back.
不会回来了
You'll have your own room inside.
你在这里会有自己的房♥间
That's been arranged.
已经安排好了
And if you get yourself out,
如果你出去了
there'll be money in a trust account.
信托账户里有笔钱
But that's all.
但也就这些了
Don't write me.
别给我写信
Don't try to find me.
别试图找我
Don't look for anything else.
别找任何其他东西
Do we understand each other?
明白了吗
You want me on my knees? I won't do that.
你要我下跪吗 我不会
The past is past.
过去的已经过去了
Nothing can change it.
无法改变了
What do you expect of me?
你想要我怎样呢
They're called ladybugs.
它们都叫花大姐
But how can you tell which one's a lady?
可是怎么分辨雌雄呢
Did you enjoy your visit? Oh, yes.
你开心吗 是的
Nice to see old friends?
见到老朋友们很高兴吧
I'm sorry. It's a bit tender.
抱歉 有点疼
Dr. Cotton will give you something.
科顿医生会给你开药
Would you be so kind?
能不能扶我一下
There's still graciousness in the world.
这世上还是有善心的
Come clean me right here!
来打扫我
Marry me, baby!
嫁给我 宝贝
That's it. Shake 'em up! shake 'em up!
就这样 摇起来 摇起来
Help you?
有事吗
I'm here for my things.
我是来拿我的东西的
He's okay.
他没问题
Need to pat you down, though.
但还是需要搜一下身
Can't be too careful.
小心驶得万年船
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表