剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
You ever eat at the Oyster House?
你在"牡蛎坊"吃过饭吗
New place in Ducktown? Mighty dear.
达克镇新开的那家吗 贵得要命
That's the point.
正是如此
He treats me like I'm some beggar boy.
他把我当要穷小子来对待
I'm gonna sit down with him tonight,
我今晚要和他坐下来
show him I--
告诉他
Afternoon, Pat. Mr. Halligan.
下午好 帕特 哈利根先生
If it ain't the law west of the Pecos.
这不是"派克斯西律所"么
How's that?
怎么说
Catch the Rolling Chair Robber yet?
抓到"轮椅强盗"了吗
I heard he snatched a lady's parasol
我听说他在上帝和所有人面前
in front of God and everybody.
抢了一位夫人的伞
We're hot on his trail.
我们就快抓到他了
And little Ragged Dick.
还有这位"衣衫褴褛的迪克"[小说主人公]
How's the hat game these days?
最近帽子游戏玩得怎么样了[小说情节]
Sailing right along, sir.
还行吧 先生
You're a slick one.
你挺机灵的
Gentlemen.
失陪
It's us.
是我们
Come in.
进来
Lou. Leander.
卢 利安德
Have a cigar, Jacob.
来根雪茄 雅各布
You, too, Deputy.
你也来一根 副治安官
Much obliged.
非常感谢
See our friend just now?
看到刚才那位朋友了吗
Looked a bit out of joint.
看上去有点毛病
Had a...
他有个
proposal, I guess you'd call it.
提议 应该可以叫做"提议"
What's that?
是什么
Mr. Halligan wishes to renegotiate
哈利根先生想要对一个
certain terms of a long-standing agreement.
长♥期♥合同的某些款项进行重新协商
Got the idea in his head that I'm beholden to him
他觉得我应该把我
for what I built with my own two hands.
一手建立起的东西让给他
That won't hunt.
怎么可能
It's a goddamn squeeze from New York
这是纽约的人在压榨我
and I won't stand for it.
我是不会容忍♥的
How are you set? What are we talking about?
你想怎么做 你什么打算
Keeping this town in the hands of those who own it.
让大西洋城留在它真正的主人手里
Mr. Halligan has his friends.
哈利根先生也有他自己的朋友
They're not my friends and I don't want to see them around.
他们不是我的朋友 我不想见到他们
We'd need to deputize some men.
我们要雇一些人
Let's say about 20.
20个怎么样
Post them at the train station, the ferries.
广♥告♥张贴在火车站和渡轮里
Regular checks at the hotels.
定期去酒店检查
Anyone we don't like the look of,
看谁不顺眼
see 'em off.
就送他们走
Just enforcing the vagrancy laws.
执行《流浪者法案》
Nothing illegal about it.
没什么不合法的
That's one order of business.
这是办法之一
What's the other?
还有什么办法
Let's you and I discuss that.
这得我们两人讨论了
Wait out on the porch.
去走廊里等着
How's he getting along?
他干的怎么样
He's a good boy. Works hard.
他是个好孩子 工作很努力
Keeps his mouth shut.
口风很紧
A bit of a mooncalf to me.
我觉得他有点傻
What's the task at hand?
现在要做什么
Keeping this town in the hands of those who own it.
把这座城攥在手心里
Make new friends. Eli.
交新朋友 伊莱
Huh? Yeah, very catchy.
挺好 很上口
And very appropriate.
还很得体
You think so?
你这么觉得
I can play "Greensleeves," too.
我还会吹《绿袖子》
The supper will be getting cold.
晚饭要凉了
Chester, that would sound better much further away.
彻斯特 在远处吹更好听
Luciano doesn't know your name.
卢西亚诺不知道你的名字
Let him say what he wants. He can't prove anything.
他爱怎么说怎么说 又没证据
That didn't stop Capone from sticking a gun in my mouth.
卡彭还不是照样把枪往我嘴里塞
Yeah, well, that's just poor leadership.
那只能说他领导不力
You think you won't be implicated?
你以为你不会受牵连吗
You know all about me. He'll go to work on you.
你知道我的底细 他会对你旁敲侧击
You'll fold. Hey, whoa, where do you get off saying
你肯定会招的 你这是什么意思
You'll fold and it won't help either of us. Think about that.
你一招 我们俩谁都保不住 好好想想
Then what do you want to do?
那你想怎样
I, for one, refuse to be ruled by fear.
我不能再被恐惧控制了
Husband. Coming, dear.
老公 来了 亲爱的
Well, I'd just like to say how pleased we both are
我想想说我们俩都高兴
to have been invited to your home.
能受邀来到你们家
Eli tells me you're a wonderful cook.
伊莱跟我说你厨艺一流
What else would he say?
他还说什么了
Smells delicious, doesn't it?
闻起来真香 是不是
The baby, you wish it will be what?
宝宝 你觉得会是什么
A boy?
男孩吗
Well, we have four of each, so...
我们男女都有四个了
we do need a tiebreaker.
得来一个打破僵局
Though either, truly, is a blessing.
不过不论怎样 都很幸福
As we well know ourselves, don't we, dear?
这点我们也同意 是吗 亲爱的
What is it we know?
同意什么
That boys and girls each add
男孩女孩都能给一个家庭
their own magic to a family.
带来不同的魔法
Hmm, where do people get these illusions?
人都是从哪来的这种错觉
My real mother died.
我生母死了
She was a ballerina.
她是个芭蕾舞者
Such a charming little bungalow.
小屋真好看
George here built it himself.
乔治自己建的
Is that so? A kit from Sears
真的吗 从希尔斯百货买♥♥套工具
The roof leaks for always.
屋顶就没哪天不漏过
Oh, well, maybe Eli can help. He's very handy.
那伊莱也许能帮上忙 他手很巧
This is true?
是吗
You come during daytime maybe.
那你或许能白天来
When husband is not at home or working,
等我老公不在家或者外出工作时
making the pickups.
过来搭把手
Sounds like a two-man job to me.
听起来要两个大男人才能完得成
Maybe it's better if I--
或许我最好还是
He fixes washing machine and then he breaks it.
他把洗碗机修好了 然后他又弄坏了
The belt snapped, dear, on its own accord.
皮带自己断了 亲爱的
Only one man is needed.
只需要一个男人
The way they make things nowadays,
现在他们造东西
such shoddy workmanship.
太偷工减料了
May I have the flatbread?
能把无酵饼给我吗
Thank you, Mrs. Rothstein.
谢谢你 罗斯坦夫人
Mrs. Thompson.
汤普森夫人
Old Rumpus Associates?
喧嚣依旧公♥司♥
It's a holding company incorporated in New Jersey.
是在新泽西的一家控股公♥司♥
Funds from an out-of-state bank will take longer to clear.
从外地银行流入的资金要很久才能核实
Considering the unusual nature of the settlement,
考虑到这项协议的特殊性
I'd like to make sure the money's in place first.
我希望资金能先到位
No.
不行
I'm sorry?
你说什么
I said no.
我说不行
This is the deal. The only deal.
就是这个方案 唯一的方案
In order to protect my client's interests--
为了保障我客户的利益
Give me that.
给我
We appreciate your discretion
我们很感谢你
in this rather unfortunate incident.
在这起意外事件上的小心谨慎
You're right where you belong, aren't you?
你一直在属于你的地方 不是吗
Perhaps I am.
或许吧
Let me see you out.
我送你出去
You've been married this whole time?
你这段时间一直都是已婚吗
Yes.
是的
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表