剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
until the file arrived from Youngstown.
直到扬斯敦的文件抵达
I want to be a prosecutor, sir.
我想成为检察官 先生
I want to put criminals in jail.
我想送罪犯进监狱
The ones who divide families.
害人家破人亡的罪犯
I've lost my own father,
我失去了父亲
heard my mother cry herself to sleep more times than I can count.
母亲每天都彻夜难眠 以泪洗面
I know the way crime eats you out from the inside.
我知道犯罪怎样侵噬人的内心
I know it and I hate it.
我懂 我恨犯罪
Give me a chance, sir. Please?
给我一个机会 先生 求您了
Let me do something good with my life.
让我做些善事
"Public Enemy," "Little Caesar," have you seen either of those?
《全民公敌》《小凯撒》 你看过吗
Comedies. Good for a chuckle.
喜剧 搏人一笑
Where's Mike?!
麦克在哪儿
He's on his way, I guess.
他在路上 我猜
You guess? Go fucking find him.
你猜 快他妈去找他
Where the fuck is D'Angelo?
迪·安格罗死哪儿去了
Where's D'Angelo? Where the fuck is D'Angelo?
迪·安格罗呢 迪·安格罗死哪儿去了
Where's D'Angelo? Had a projectionist come over,
迪·安格罗在哪儿 叫了一个放映员
show 'em to me and the boys.
放给我和小子们看
Hey, Ralphie, what do you think?
拉尔菲 你说怎么好
Single pleats or double?
单褶还是双褶
Double. Give the sauseech a little breathing room.
双褶 给蛋蛋留点儿呼吸空间
You heard him. A dozen pair. Double pleats.
听见啦 要十二条 双褶
Would you ever do a picture yourself?
你愿意拍电影吗
What for? I'm already famous.
干嘛 我已经很出名了
Where the fuck's Mike?!
麦克他妈的在哪儿
I'm on it, Al. I'm on it.
我在找 阿尔 我在找
We're on it, Al. We're on it.
我们在找 阿尔 我们在找
What's this for again? "Variety" in Hollywood.
这次又采访什么 "多样好莱坞"
Paging Mike D'Angelo. Paging Mike D'Angelo!
呼叫麦克·迪·安格罗 呼叫麦克·迪·安格罗
In a jiffy, Al. In a jiffy.
马上 阿尔 马上
He's coming down the hall now, Al.
他已经在走廊上了 阿尔
Hey, he's coming down the hall now, Al.
他已经在走廊上了 阿尔
Twoinch cuffs. At your height, an inch a half is
翻边两吋 以你的身高 一吋半已经...
two inches.
两吋
Get a lot of fan mail? Here's Mike, Al.
粉丝来信太多 麦克来了 阿尔
12 seconds with the big boy, Mike.
陪这小子一会儿
Don't get him agitated.
别惹他炸毛
Mike, where you been? Been asking for you.
麦克 你去哪儿了 一直在找你
What's on your mind, boss?
有什么想法 老大
Sorry, sorry.
对不起 对不起
This is off the record. Why, sure.
这段不能记 当然
Naturally. Ralphie, what I want Mike for?
自然可以 拉尔斐 我叫麦克干嘛来着
I don't know, Al. You didn't say.
我当时不知道 阿尔 你又没提
Jesus, I got a lot on my mind.
老天 我脑子里事太多
Now, you gotta ask me. Actually, Al, I need to talk to you.
你得问我啊 其实呢 阿尔 我有事找你谈
Last night, 6th and Springer, feds.
昨晚第六大道和斯普林格大街 联调局来了
What? How bad?
什么 多糟
600 cases Canadian Club.
没收了600箱"加拿大俱乐部"
Any cash? Just shy of 20 grand.
损失现金了吗 不到两万美元
Jesus! Back off, Puddy!
妈的 滚开 帕迪
Take a hike. Shoo, come on. All right.
一边儿呆着去 滚 这就走
Get him outta here. Apologies!
把他弄出去 抱歉
Get outta here.
滚出去
Take a hike. Sorry.
一边儿呆着去 抱歉
6th and Springer. Whose territory is that?
第六大道和斯普林格大街是谁管的
Mueller and the other one.
穆勒和另外那个人
Atlantic City.
大西洋城那个
He says he's been making his payoffs,
他说他一直在买♥♥通探员
but this fed, the one in charge,
但是这个管事儿的探员
says he never saw him before.
是个生面孔
How's that Al's problem?
这跟阿尔有什么关系
It ain't.
没关系
I just, you know, want to make him aware.
只是想让他知道
I'm aware.
我知道了
Those clowns owe me 20 grand.
那些小丑欠我两万美元
Tell Mueller he finds the dough
告诉穆勒弄到钱
or I'll sell his balls for fucking scrap!
否则我就把他的蛋蛋切碎了卖♥♥钱
You were telling me about your fan mail.
你说你收到了很多粉丝来信
Sure. Comes in from all over the world.
对 来自世界各地
People looking to make a touch.
想跟我联♥系♥的人
Berlin. See?
柏林 看见了吧
Even the Krauts know what a prince I am.
连德国佬都知道我是尊贵的王子殿下
Floor, please? Nine.
请问去几层 九层
Was he upset?
他生气了吗
Al? No. He had a big laugh of it.
阿尔吗 没有 他觉得很好笑
Well, that's a rel--
那我就放心
Of course he was upset, you fucking blockhead.
他当然生气了 你♥他♥妈♥傻啊
20 grand, you think that's peanuts?
两万美元 你以为是小数吗
Mr. D'Angelo, I 14th floor.
迪·安格罗先生 我 14层
12th, skip.
12层停一下
Switching to a suite.
我们要换到豪华套房♥去
12th floor.
12层到了
Have a good day.
祝您愉快
You're gonna replace that dough.
你要把钱还上
Every last cent. You understand?
一分也不能少 明白吗
How am I supposed to do that? You gonna give me lip now?
我拿什么还 你还敢还嘴了
No, sir. Figure it the fuck out.
不敢 先生 自己想办法去
Got to be something rattling around that giant coconut of yours.
那么大个脑袋还能想不出办法
Ninth floor.
九层到了
You got 24 hours, Mueller.
你有24小时的时间 穆勒
Going down.
电梯下行
Well?
怎么样
What's he hocking you for?
他找你要钱干什么
You work for me, so I'm getting the blame.
你是我手下 我就得替你背黑锅
What do you want from me?
你还想让我咋办
I was lucky I wasn't pinched myself.
我没被抓就很幸运了
We have to answer for this. I told him what happened.
这事儿我们得给个说法 我告诉他是怎么回事了
Some Boy Scout fed trying to make a name for himself.
刚入行的小条子想弄点业绩
Are you deaf? Mr. D'Angelo does not care.
你聋了吗 迪·安格罗先生才不管
Mr. Capone wants his money.
卡彭先生想要他的钱
And Mr. Mueller can go f Fifth floor.
那穆勒先生就去死 五层到了
Tearoom, please.
去茶室
Oh, say hello to my Daisy.
见见我家小黛西
Say hello to my Daisy.
见见我家小黛西
Hello, Daisy.
你好 黛西
Yeah. There you go.
这就对了 多乖呀
Oh, isn't that nice?
多好啊
Yes.
真好
Third floor. Tearoom.
三层 茶水间到了
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
Goddamn fucking money.
妈的臭钱
I'll get it back, okay?
我会拿回来的 好吗
You're chock-full of promises, aren't you?
你还真能瞎承诺
I said I'd take care of it.
我说了我会处理
You can barely take care of yourself.
你连自己都处理不好
You reek, by the way.
你臭死了
Of urine.
一身尿味
Lobby.
大厅到了
Going to see the big fella.
要去见大家伙了
We would summer in Saratoga.
我们那会去萨♥拉♥托♥加♥过夏天
This was when Martin still had the factory.
那时马丁的工厂还没倒闭呢
I'd go up with the children and open the house.
我和孩子们去那里住
And Martin would stay in the city and tend to his affairs.
马丁留在城里 处理事情
And I do mean that literally.
其实是在搞外遇
Was he that brazen?
他那么无♥耻♥吗
Oh, nothing if not discreet.
他还是特别谨慎的
And the season in Saratoga was always very gracious.
萨♥拉♥托♥加♥的夏天总是很暖和
We preferred Atlantic City.
我们更喜欢大西洋城
My husband had family there, so...
我丈夫的家人在那里 所以
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表