剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
No crazy letters to the president, now.
别再给总统写骚扰信了
Why would you think I would do that?
我为什么要那么干
'Cause you're in the booby hatch, honey.
因为你在精神病院里 宝贝
That's why no pen and paper is allowed.
所以才不让你碰笔和纸
I did something wrong.
我做了错事
I know that.
我很清楚
But the doctor said I needed to be looked after.
但医生说要有人照顾我
I just-- it's all a jumble.
我脑子一团糟
I just--
我只是...
I need to get my thoughts straight.
我只是需要理清头绪
Make sure you cork the rum.
记得密封好朗姆酒
Fella found a fruit fly-- -
要是客人发现有果蝇
Oh, help! Oh, my God!
救命 我的天呐
He's going down there!
他跑了
It's the black one. The Buick.
黑色别克
Get the car. Get the car!
快去追 快去追
Take her out of here.
带她出去
All right, come on, let's go.
好了 我们走吧
Turn around. Let's go.
别看了 走吧
Hey, ladies, come on. Come on, get out of here.
姑娘们 别看了 离开吧
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表