剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
Line up at the one whorehouse in town,
聚在镇上唯一一家妓院里
come quick, and lie about it after.
早早完事 又吹牛撒谎
But now you're mostly thinking about
可是现在你想的最多的是
fucking your secretary,
睡女秘书
stealing a boatload off your boss,
偷老板的货
and whether or not it would hurt more
琢磨哪种死法更疼
to stand in front of a trolley
是找辆电车卧轨
or shoot yourself in the head.
还是给自己脑门一枪
and you love your children.
而且你爱你的孩子
How'd I do?
准吗
I sell floor polish.
我是卖♥♥地板蜡的
You poor, sad fuck.
你这可怜虫
What the hell are you doing here?
那你来这干什么
Looking for a good time.
找乐子
You know what kind of place this is?
你知道这是什么地方
This is where hope comes to get fucked in the ass.
这里是希望撅屁♥股♥挨操的地方
When's she showing up?
那她什么时候出现
If we run now,
如果我们现在逃跑
how's D'Angelo gonna know?
迪·安格罗怎么会知道
Run where? With what?
跑哪儿去 靠什么活
Get into the count room, drop off the money.
进客房♥ 扔下钱
Leave the satchel, don't open it.
包留那儿 别打开
I step out, start a conversation--
我走过去 起个话头
"Anybody catch that Cubs game?"
"谁看那场球赛了"
I double back with the key, empty the satchel,
拿着钥匙走回来 把包倒空
open the safe.
打开保险柜
This has not been thought through.
这事没经过深思熟虑
Fuck.
操
What I said before, about your spouse,
我之前说的关于你配偶的话
you know, being an accident...
我俩本来就是意外
I didn't mean it in a sense of something horrible.
我没有恶意
What's all the whispering?
嘀咕什么呢
Dropoff. Come back in the morning.
来送钱 明早再来吧
It's already a day late. We want to get it in now.
已经晚了一天了 我们现在就得交
Give it to me.
给我吧
We need to be sure it's added.
我们要确保钱记到账上
Nothing personal.
不是针对你
All right. Come on, hurry up.
好吧 进来 快点
Wait, wait, wait. I don't have the key.
等等 我没有钥匙
You know where the key is?
你知道钥匙在哪里吗
Big Boy's desk?
老板的桌上
Go get it.
去拿去
No one touches the desk.
谁也不许碰桌子
Unless he's here. He's not here now.
除非他本人在这里 他现在不在这里
We really need to drop this off.
我们真的需要把钱交了
Hey, whoa, whoa, whoa. What are you doing?
你们要干什么
Trying the knob. Can't do that.
看看门锁没锁 不行
If it's open, it's open, right?
没锁就进去 好吗
We, uh...
我们
Don't you fucking move!
都别他妈动
What are you creeping around for?
你们偷偷摸摸的在干什么
A dropoff. The room is closed.
来送钱 房♥间已经锁上了
It was unlocked, so It was occupied!
没有锁 所以 里面有人
It was as occupied as a room can get!
里面有人在忙活
We were late. Just a little late.
我们晚了 就晚了一点儿
Last time there was some concern. Give that to me.
上次有点不顺利 给我
Uh, technically that's supposed to go in the, uh...
按理说这个应该交到
Well, as long as it's in Ralph's hands,
反正给拉尔菲了
I guess it's okay to--
我觉得就可以...
What the fuck are you trying to pull?
你们在玩什么把戏
What are we trying to pull?
我们在玩什么把戏
Ralph, you want us to track down the Big Boy?
拉尔菲 需要我们去找老板吗
Go find Mike D'Angelo.
去找麦克·迪·安格罗
Let me take her out of here. Just let me do that.
让我带她走 求你了
So you can book off again?
你好再逃一次吗
You didn't come for me.
你不是为我而来的
You the honeypot, though, ain't you?
你还真是招蜂引蝶呢
You can't want her part of this. It's not what you are.
你不会把她也卷进来 你不是这样的人
You don't know me, do you?
你不了解我
I know you wouldn't stop.
我知道你不会收手
I know I had to leave or never be free.
我知道我不离开 就永远不会自♥由♥
You free now?
你现在自♥由♥吗
Seven years I close my eyes at night.
七年了 每晚我闭上眼睛
Only thing got me to sleep was your voice in my head.
只有脑海里你的声音才能让我睡着
Then I realized I didn't even remember what you sound like.
然后我意识到我都不记得你的声音了
Just made you up.
只是虚构了一个你
Tell me what happened.
告诉我发生了什么事
Please?
好吗
Where are we?
我们在哪
we're in New York, precious.
我们在纽约 宝贝
Like I said we'd be.
之前说好的
I fell asleep.
我睡着了
Yes, you did.
是的
Can I have something to eat?
我能吃点东西吗
As soon as we finish here.
忙完这里的事就可以了
How soon is that?
要多久
Not long.
不会很久
Will it be?
对吗
Where you hail from, little one?
你从哪来的 小不点
It's okay. You can tell him.
没关系 告诉他吧
I was born in Oklahoma.
我出生在俄克拉何马州
But we've been all over.
但是我们去过很多地方
When your mama sing?
你妈妈什么时候唱歌♥
She doesn't sing.
她不唱歌♥
Then what she do?
那她都干什么
Work for Mr. Engler.
为安格勒先生工作
Yeah? Who that?
是吗 那是谁
He's a white man in Memphis.
他是孟斐斯的一位白人叔叔
What she do for him?
她为他做什么工作
I keep his toilets clean.
我帮他打扫厕所
I'm begging you.
求你别问了
Will you let me in?
能让我进去吗
We can't talk if I'm not able to see you.
见不到你的面 我们怎么谈
It's a long way to travel for foolish games.
我赶了老远的路 别闹了
Let him in.
让他进来
Go on.
去吧
Okay.
好的
Go sit over there and be quiet.
坐那边去 别出声
Go sit over there.
坐那边去
I see.
原来如此
What's your name?
你叫什么名字
My name's Althea.
我叫艾尔西亚
That's pretty.
真美
Do you know what it means?
你知道是什么意思吗
It means "healing" in ancient Greek.
是古希腊语"治愈"的意思
My name is Valentin.
我叫瓦伦丁
And this man, do you know him?
这个男人你认识吗
They ain't a part of this.
这事和他们没关系
Well, I suppose we all have our affairs to discuss.
我们都有自己的私事要讨论
How are you keeping, Mr. Glass?
你好吗 格拉斯先生
Look at the ocean.
我在看海
What about it?
海怎么了
That color-- two weeks before the season starts?
旺季开始两周前是这个颜色
Bad sign.
坏兆头
Looks all right to me.
我看着还好
That's hurricane water.
看这样是要刮飓风了
Kind of early for that. Bad sign for the summer.
这时候还没飓风吧 夏天的坏兆头
Let's hope for the best.
但愿不会发生吧
That's easy for you to say.
说得轻巧
I have three and a half months to make my living out here.
我就剩三个半月时间赚钱糊口了
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表