剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
Nah, I got my boys outside.
不用 我的人就在门外
Let's go. Where to?
我们走 去哪
Dance Marathon.
跳舞马拉松
Let's see how long you can stay on your feet.
看看你能跳多久
Do you want another one?
你想换一个吗
No, sir.
不 先生
Off to the races.
去跑道上吧
Evening, Al. You're back early.
晚上好 阿尔 你回来早了
Yeah.
是啊
**Any little duck can quack...*
*鸭子都会叫
**Any little worm can crawl*
*虫子都会爬
**Any little mole can frolic in the sun*
*鼹鼠都会在太阳下跳舞
**And make a little hole and have a little fun*
*打个洞来偷着乐
Ralphie, meet my new friends.
拉尔菲 来见见我的新朋友
Mr. Paul Muni, Mr. George Raft.
保罗·穆尼先生 和乔治·拉夫特先生
They've journeyed here from Hollywood, California.
他们从加利福尼亚的好莱坞来到这里
Land of dreams. Tell him why you're here, George.
梦想之地 告诉他们你为什么来 乔治
We're doing a crime picture.
我们在拍一部犯罪片
Set in Chicago. That's right.
以芝加哥为背景 没错
About?
讲什么的
Kind of a Shakespearean drama.
莎士比亚式的剧本
Man's rise and fall. With lots of action.
讲述人的沉浮 还有许多动作戏
And he gets it in the end, right?
他最后成功了 是不是
That's how they have to do it.
剧情必须这样
And to show them how that works,
为了给这两位先生点素材
I figured I'd introduce them to Mr. Bugs Moran.
我觉得应该把巴格斯·莫兰介绍给他们
Break open the Cubanos.
拆盒古巴雪茄
Drinks. Let's get a card game going, huh?
还有喝的 咱来玩俩把牌吧
What are you doing here?
你们怎么在这里
We were just leaving.
我们这就走
That's a different question.
你们没回答我的问题
Taking care of a problem, Al.
有点小问题罢了 阿尔
What problem?
什么问题
Interesting.
有意思
You two make yourselves at home.
你们俩不用拘谨 喝好玩好
You two, over here.
你们俩 过来
If you would be so kind.
麻烦你们了
You heard the man.
快走
Okay, folks, listen up. Look up, walk up, and pay up.
朋友们 瞧一瞧来看一看
Yes, it's a grand day to stroll the boardwalk.
今天正适合在木板路上散步
But we got more to see than water and sand.
但除了眼前的景色 还有别的好看
Just one nickel pays admission to Atlantic City's very own...
只要五分钱就能看到大西洋城特有的...
Could you put a word in? It's tricky.
能向上面的人引荐我吗 没那么简单
I'm not looking for much. Just something in the department.
我也不求多 只要有个事做就行
It needs to be the right time.
这事得看时候
Jim Neary gets put up for alderman.
吉姆·内尔利都提名市议员了
You want to be like Jim Neary?
你想成为吉姆·内尔利那样的人吗
Man doesn't have an honest bone in his body.
那小子嘴里就没一句真话
You paid money to go to that dinner.
你哪怕花钱都要去他的庆功宴
What's that got to do with it?
这跟我有什么相关
Next time you see the Commodore...
下次你见到准将时...
I'll handle it.
我会处理的
Well, maybe one of the firehouses--
可以是消防队啊...
Eli, you need to trust me, okay?
伊莱 你得信任我 好吗
Nuck.
努克
Hey, Nuck. What?
努克 怎么了
Last Sunday,
上周日
I went with June and her parents up to Brigantine.
我跟琼和她的父母一起去布里根泰恩
We're all walking along the shore
我们沿着海岸一起散步时
and she goes, "I lost my hair ribbon.
她说 "我的发带掉了
Help me find it."
帮我找找"
We wind up behind the grass. Caporals! Caporals!
最后我们躲进了草丛 香烟 香烟
And she lets me put my hand right there.
她允许我把手放在那
A penny apiece. Caporals.
一分钱一根 来买♥♥香烟啦
Hey, mister, cigarette? I couldn't believe it.
先生 要买♥♥香烟吗 我简直不敢相信
You could hear them all talking on the other--
都能听到他们在外面说话...
What's going on?
出什么事了
Watch out! -
小心点
Stop!
站住
Watch it!
当心
Popcorn, peanuts, and a prize for the kiddies!
爆米花 花生 给您的孩子买♥♥点礼物吧
One little nickel gets you a lot of deliciousness!
只要五分钱就能大快朵颐
Right here, get your pretzels...
就在这里 买♥♥点椒盐脆饼吧
This really hurts my feelings.
这可真伤我的心
I mean, what'd I ever do to you, huh?
我哪里冒犯到你俩了
Except give you a leg up?
我没帮过你吗
I take you in. Favor to your brother
我拉你入伙 是看你哥哥的面子
so you could lay low.
好让你避避风头
Didn't I do that?
不是吗
You did.
是你帮的
You ever say thank you? I never heard it.
你有说过哪怕一句谢谢吗 我没听过
Thank you very much.
非常感谢你
Doesn't count now.
现在说没用
And you.
还有你
I thought we was buddies.
我还当我们是哥们
Of course we are, Al.
我们当然是了 阿尔
You steal from buddies?
你会偷哥们的钱吗
What kind of a man does that make you?
你这样算个什么东西啊
Greedy.
贪财的人
Just very greedy.
我只是很贪财罢了
And you?
你呢
I'm greedy, too.
我也是贪财
Here's what I'm thinking.
我是这么想的
I don't believe you.
我觉得你们在说谎
I think you're up to something.
我觉得你们揣着什么鬼点子
I think Charlie Luciano was right.
我感觉查理·卢西亚诺是对的
I think you're a fucking badge.
你♥他♥妈♥就是个条子
Al, you got your guests.
阿尔 这还有客人
Turn up the radio, Ralphie.
收音机声音调大点 拉尔菲
What you have to say?
还有什么好说的吗
I am Nelson Kasper Van Alden!
我是尼尔森·卡斯帕·范·奥尔登
I am a sworn agent of the United States Treasury.
我曾宣誓担任美国财政部探员
And I swear by Jesus our Lord
我向上帝起誓
justice will rain down upon you if it is my last--
你会受到正义的惩罚 如果这是我
Fucking Fed piece of shit.
操蛋的联邦探员
Get him off me! Get him off me!
把他拉开 拉开
You all right, Snork?
你没事吧 哥们
He was gonna kill me. He was gonna kill me.
他要杀我 他要杀我
This concludes our broadcast day.
今天的直播到此为止
This is Herbert Carter signing off from Chicago.
赫伯特·卡特在芝加哥向您说再见
All this time.
这么久了
The shit with the irons?
这个摆弄手铐的烂人
Fuck! Fuck you!
操 操你丫的
Fuck! I'm sorry, June.
操 对不起 琼
Fucking son of a bitch. I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
王八蛋 对不起 对不起
Boss, you all right? I'm sorry. I'm sorry, June.
老大你没事吧 抱歉 琼
It's all right. What are you mumbling?
没事 你嘀咕什么呢
Stay out.
别进来
I'm talking to you, huh?!
我跟你说话呢
Spill it! Spill it now!
说话 说
W-We came for the ledgers.
我们冲着账本来的
Why?
为什么
We were told to.
别人安排的
By who? This Fed... who was squeezing us.
谁 有个敲诈我们的探员
What's his name, huh?
他叫什么名字
Look, either way it's over, huh?
听着 反正你都完了
Tell me and I'll make it quick.
告诉我 我给你个痛快
This "Prohee"... named Ness.
那个禁酒探员 叫内斯
We was barbers, Ralphie?
我们从前是理发师 拉尔斐
Yeah?
嗯
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表