剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
You don't know how people live.
你不知道别人是怎么过日子的
How else is there?
还能怎么过
They have houses in Philadelphia,
他们在费城和纽约
New York
有房♥子
with paintings and crystal glass and carriages.
还有油画和水晶玻璃 还有马车
They come here with 10 starched shirts and
他们来这要带十件衬衣
three pairs of shoes.
三双鞋
A suit for the day and a suit for the evening.
日常西服和晚宴西服
And they don't do anything.
他们什么都不做
They lie in the sand and they don't have to do anything.
躺在沙子里 什么都不用做
Can't you see what we look like?
你看不出我们过得什么样吗
Can't you?
看不出来吗
You're yelling. I'm not yelling.
你在喊 我没在喊
You're yelling like Pa.
你像爸爸似的在大喊大叫
Can we go home now?
我们现在能回家吗
Can I have the money now?
现在能把钱给我了吗
Everything in the account.
账户里所有的钱
Of course.
当然
It awaits you as we speak.
已经准备好了
Come on.
来吧
Shut the door.
关上门
This way.
这边
Ready?
好了吗
I'm always getting something wrong.
我老是说错话
I was in a restaurant down there.
我在那的一家餐厅里
I thought, all right, trot out the lingo.
想着 那就练练口语吧
So I asked, "do you have eggs?"
我就问"你有鸡蛋吗"
Tiene huevos?
有蛋吗
The waiter goes, "Oh, yes, senor.
服务生说 "有啊 先生
Two big ones."
两个大大的"
You see, in Cuba, eggs Yes, I understood.
在古巴 蛋是 是的 我知道
What Chef Vola does May I ask you a question?
沃拉大厨是 介意我问你个问题吗
Of course.
可以
Why are you being nice?
你为什么对我这么好
Why wouldn't I be?
我为什么不对你好呢
I can think of all sorts of reasons.
有很多原因
You come to me in need. Anything else would be cruel.
你来是有求于我 拒绝你太不人道了
Is it because of Mr. Kennedy?
是因为肯尼迪先生吗
I'm not following you.
不太懂你在说什么
I thought you were inscrutable,
我还以为你有多深不可测
But you are ridiculously easy to figure out.
但你真是出奇地好猜
I care if Joe Kennedy offers you a ride?
我怎么会在意乔·肯尼迪要送你一程
Do you? Why would I?
你在意吗 为什么要在意
He's not holding fresh oysters to my lips
他飞回纽约的路上
as we glide back to New York.
又不喂我吃新鲜牡蛎
There's a picture to contemplate.
那画面真引人深思
That's mine.
那是我的
Did you get a cut of Rothstein's portfolio?
你有没有拿罗斯坦账户的钱
No.
没有
That's pretty dumb.
没拿真是太傻了
You're right, I should have benefited from a dead man's money.
说的没错 我是应该从死人的钱里捞一笔
It wouldn't have bothered him.
他也不会介意
Well, it would have, but that's beside the point.
他活着肯定会介意 但这不是重点
You've got all the blame and none of the benefits.
错都推在你头上 你却一点好处没得
Sorry to be such a disappointment.
真抱歉扫了你的兴
What do you expect me to do?
不然你想让我怎样
Pay her, how much, 111,000?
把钱给她 给多少 十一万一吗
It's what she wants. That's what she wants now.
这是她想要的 这是她现在想要的
What happens later when she sees how easy it was?
要是以后她看到要钱有多容易会怎样
Wouldn't we both rather keep this quiet?
不如我们现在就息事宁人
I'm not sure what you're suggesting.
我不明白你的意思
I'm not suggesting anything.
我没什么意思
I'm certainly not suggesting that.
也没那个意思
Suggesting what?
你什么意思
Whatever you think I'm suggesting.
随你怎么想吧
Then why did you even come here?
那你来这干什么
Because you and I have a problem.
因为我俩现在有麻烦
But only one of us has a solution.
但只有一个人有解决方案
Partners in crime.
敬犯罪同伙
Paolo Vaccarelli.
帕罗·瓦卡拉利
Called himself Paul Kelly.
自称保罗·凯利
The beef he had with monk Eastman.
他之前和蒙克·伊士曼的恩怨
A boxing match.
一场拳击赛解决
It's how they handled things back then.
他们当年就这么解决恩怨
I challenge you to fisticuffs.
跟你大打一架
That was the Bronx. You were both too young.
那就是当年的布朗斯 你们那时都太小
Yeah, my dear sir. Paul Kelly.
没错 先生 保罗·凯利
He's the one who taught Johnny Torrio.
就是他调♥教♥出的强尼·托里奥
Old five points gang.
老一代五点黑帮
Johnny, you, and me.
强尼 你 还有我
Johnny. What's he up to?
强尼 他最近怎么样
Growing tomatoes? Johnny.
种番茄吗 强尼
The only guy I know would make an excuse
唯一一个连自己葬礼
to miss his own funeral.
都能找借口不去的家伙
I can't go, kid.
我去不了 小子
I got this neck thing.
我脖子不舒服
You take care of it.
你去吧
Here. It's for you. Piece to own.
给 给你 小小心意
Is it a dildo?
这是假屌♥吗
Hope he likes. I won't judge.
但愿他喜欢 我不会说什么
Empire state.
帝国大厦
We got the Board of Trade.
我们这有商品交易所大楼
This one pokes up higher.
这个更高
My desk next to the elephants.
放我桌上大象旁边
Al's desk next to the elephants.
放阿尔桌上大象旁边
On the desk with the elephants.
和大象放一个桌上
Desk, elephants.
桌子 大象
All right, we've been down memory lane.
好了 回忆过往昔了
Where you want to take me to now, Charlie?
你现在想怎么样 查理
Change is coming. Maybe you heard.
世道要变了 也许你听说了
Heard you got a new boss.
听说你换了个老板
What do you want me to say?
你想让我说什么
Surprise me.
想说什么说什么
There's better ways to do things.
办事有其他更好的方式
Like how?
例如说
Run it like a business.
像做生意一样办事
I already got the biggest game going.
我的生意已经是最大的了
It's not all about you.
不单单是关于你
It's about all of us together.
是我们所有人
Who's us?
我们是谁
Italians.
意大利人
I don't know no Italians.
我不认识什么意大利人
Napoletanos. Calabrese.
拿破仑塔诺 卡拉布雷塞
What are you again?
你是哪的来着
Not important.
这不重要
'Cause that's what your new boss wants.
因为这都是你的新老板想要的
All pals. His hand in my pocket.
到处结盟 要钱要到我这了吗
Go anywhere in the country, New York, KC,
随便去哪 纽约 堪萨斯城
Boston, Atlantic city,
波士顿 大西洋城
same understanding, same rules.
大家都达成共识了
Nobody worries. Everybody benefits.
谁都不用担心 人人获益
It's not less, it's more.
并不是减少 而是更多
Atlantic city?
大西洋城
Or Albuquerque. The point is--
还是阿尔布开克 重点是
Nucky Thompson's not Italian.
努基·汤普森不是意大利人
That's all gonna get tidied up.
都不是问题
Think about where we come from.
想想我们是从哪来的
Think about where we could go.
想想我们能到哪去
10 years ago, we were knocking around doing whatever.
十年前 我们还不知道在干吗呢
What?
怎么了
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表