剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
No, Mr. Conors.
没有 康诺斯先生
Family?
家人呢
Brother and sisters.
我有兄弟姐妹
Time you found a husband.
你该找个丈夫了
Am I to be let go?
是要解雇我吗
Do you know where he kept the key
你知道他办公室里
to the file cabinet in his office?
文件柜的钥匙在哪里吗
No.
不知道
We need to open the file cabinet.
我们需要打开那个文件柜
I don't know where he kept it.
我不知道他放在哪
Call a locksmith.
找个锁匠
Have him open it.
撬开
Did I ask how you feel?
我有问过你感觉如何吗
You did.
问过了
Good.
那就好
Thank you, brother.
谢了 哥们
What you doing now?
你在做什么
Fixing up that boot, huh?
补靴子吗
Yeah, that's smart.
挺聪明啊
Feet ain't right, everything go slipways. Yes, sir.
脚不舒服 干什么都别扭
These here? I sneak some grease off from the cook.
看我这双 我从厨子那顺了点牛油
Rub it all in, keep it real soft.
擦了一遍 可舒服了
Hole right here, though. That ain't much.
虽然破洞了 不过没事
Don't you never want to say nothing?
你就不说话吗
What you done in the first place?
你做了什么被抓进起来
Got myself caught.
反正是被抓了
You sure do weave a tale.
你可真能编
I stove my pappy's head in is what.
我杀了我爸
'Cause I wouldn't stand for them tricks he pulled on me no more.
他天天耍我 我实在受不了了
Yes, sir.
没错
**Who been here since I been gone*
*我走后 谁来了
**Pretty little gal with a jersey on*
*穿着毛衣的小美妞
Hog eye!
好样的
Work it up. Work it up. Work it up.
去干活 去干活 去干活
Let's go, Stripey.
开工了 囚犯
I said let's go.
我说了去开工
Always the last one sitting.
你每次都最后开工
This is a work crew. I'll give you some, boy.
你们都是工人 我等你起身
If you don't like the work, there's the box.
如果你不想干了 电♥话♥就在那里
I don't care! I don't care!
我不管 我不管
Fuck every motherfucking one of y'all.
你们他妈的狗♥娘♥养♥的
Get up, mutt!
起来啊 杂种
You ever talk on a telephone?
你打过电♥话♥吗
You ever talk on one?
打过吗
How they fit a body's voice
那么大点个盒子
inside that little box?
为什么会说话
Electricity.
通电
Money in a house outside Thurmont.
钱藏在瑟蒙特外的一栋房♥里
Split it with you.
五五分
You handle all the telephones and such.
打电♥话♥什么的你负责
Before that, there was nothing worth drinking.
那之前根本没有好酒
But today, when you think of Cuba,
但如今 你一想到古巴
you think of rum.
就会想到朗姆酒
When you think of rum--
你一想到朗姆酒...
How did you wind up running the company, Mr. Ronis?
你怎么得到公♥司♥的 罗尼斯先生
Married the boss's daughter.
把老板女儿娶进门
Well, lucky girl.
那姑娘真幸运
And your market?
你的市场呢
Latin America. Europe.
拉丁美洲和欧洲
Next month we open a plant in Mexico.
下个月要在墨西哥开家工厂
Sounds like something's missing.
你好像还缺点什么
It is no secret.
大家都知道
We would like Bacardi again for sale in the States.
我们想让百加得重返美国市场
And I'd like to be the man to sell it.
我想做代理
Not possible, though. Legally.
法律上不允许
Not today. But that's going to change.
今天是不行 不过马上要变了
Is it so, Senator Lloyd?
是吗 罗伊德参议员
Well, America is a mighty vessel, sir.
美国是条大船
It's not easily turned. However...
转向并不容易 然而...
The political capital needed to
国内的政♥治♥资本
effect a change of such sweeping--
希望看到这样的转变...
However, your informed opinion...
然而 你的观点是...
I don't recall precisely Of course you do.
我记不清了 你当然记得了
It was you, me, Sally,
你在我 萨利
and what was the senorita's name?
还有那位小姐叫什么来着
She was paying particularly close attention.
她听得可仔细了
Speaking privately among friends,
朋友间闲聊
the country is ready to move forward.
美国已经蓄势待发 准备前进了
And that is an opportunity.
这就是机会
Don Maxime, I have a distribution network already in place.
马克西姆阁下 我有现成的销♥售♥网
Deepwater port on the Florida coast.
在佛罗里达海岸的深水港
Agreements with rail lines and trucking companies.
以及跟铁路局和货运公♥司♥签好的合约
The day repeal passes, I intend to be open for business legally
禁酒令一解除 我就要在全球最饥渴的国家里
in the thirstiest country on Earth
用合法的方式
with Bacardi Rum as my most exclusive offering.
独家售卖♥♥百加得酒
Can the two of us come to an arrangement?
我们能合作吗
A bodyguard?
你有保镖吗
Is that a problem?
有问题吗
No. I have several myself.
不是 我自己有几个保镖
Cuba today is not so safe.
古巴如今可不安全
So build a plant in Mexico.
那就在墨西哥建工厂
Well, it's always wise to have an exit arranged.
留条后路总是好的
A man like yourself
您这种人
would understand that.
最明白吧
I found the key.
我找到钥匙了
I come, 16 year old.
我16岁来这
I don't got nothing.
什么都没有
Don't ask for nothing.
我也不奢求什么
You pulled yourself up, Joe.
你白手起家的 乔
I have to fight.
我得奋斗
What choice they give me?
我当时没得选
Every day a fight.
每天都要打一架
But one man, one boss.
但只有一个人能当老大
I don't work no other way.
没别的可能
He's playing us for saps.
他把我们当傻子糊弄
You don't take what someone else build.
不要坐享别人的成果
And me...
我呢
Understand?
明白吗
So give me the word and we'll end it.
给我一句话 现在就了结
You fix all my trouble, huh?
你把我的麻烦都解决掉吗
It's my trouble, too. And what do you do, then, huh?
也是我的麻烦 你打算怎么办
After you fix?
解决掉之后
Why do you have to say that?
你为什么这么问
Ain't I been loyal?
我不忠诚吗
All this time, I stuck with you.
我一直在跟你混
I'm here with you.
我是支持你的
How you take care of it?
你怎么处理
Just leave that to me.
那是我的事
What you don't know, you can't get nailed for.
你不知道 也就不受牵连
Joe.
乔
How much more you want to lose?
你还打算失去多少
One boss.
一个老大
We gonna sit here all day?
要在这坐一整天吗
Where you got to go?
你要去哪吗
The head. Five espresso.
撒泡尿 喝了五杯了
Do what you need to.
那你去吧
How you doing, boss?
还好吗 乔老板
Charlie here?
查理在吗
What the fuck took so long? Traffic the whole way.
怎么他妈这么慢 堵了一路
Had to be done, right?
必须要解决他
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表